Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs who accept bank transfer  (Read 637 times)

Offline John Craving

Does anyone know of any providers or agencies that accept bank transfer to a discreetly named account? Drawing out cash flags up attention for me.

Offline Mr Sinister

Offline Paris69

Does anyone know of any providers or agencies that accept bank transfer to a discreetly named account? Drawing out cash flags up attention for me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As i mentioned previously, transferred money by bank (once, as a deposit - a later booking, the full amount).
No problem at all...
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrBeano

you should avoid bank transfers and deposits they are the easiest way for a punter to lose their money not worths it at all.

Offline Tomcat

Never ever do this please. :mad:

Offline Paris69

I'd agree though, that transferring £ is not a good idea... but my post was that there are some WG's who are well 'above board'.... though I'm sure Eva is in the minority of honest SP's..

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline boredtryst

you wonder how much money is in ATM's in 'busy' areas,

cold hard cash is just way easier to manage for this hobby

Offline tintin100

you wonder how much money is in ATM's in 'busy' areas,

cold hard cash is just way easier to manage for this hobby
I was inside a bank about 20 years ago working on their networks and heard them talking about how much money they needed for this one ATM. I believe it was like 50k.

Offline Malvolio

I'd say cashback when you're at the supermarket is the way forward to build up cash in hand.

Offline SamOmar

Even if you bank transfer it will usually be the account in the name of the service providers and most service providers would not want you to know their real names and bank details. Other service providers may not even have an account registered in the UK and therefore you may end up transferring into their pimps account. Agencies would not want to accept bank transfer unless it a very high end agency that is actually a registered business and that will definitely not look good on your bank statement.

I always say that if things like withdrawing cash or keeping your punting private is difficult for you then perhaps you should not be punting at all.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline boredtryst

this statement spot on

I always say that if things like withdrawing cash or keeping your punting private is difficult for you then perhaps you should not be punting at all.

Offline mightymunce

Am really surprised that anyone would want to transfer cash as you will reveal your real name

Offline Munter84

With the recent change to payment rules, bank transfers now need to be made out to the payee's full name. That would mean the SP effectively outing herself.

Offline stayer

You could set aside small amounts (say £15pw) in some hidden place, after several weeks you'll have enough for a punt.