Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella 4 u xx - Edgeware Road  (Read 2631 times)

30 review(s) for Ella 4U xx (20 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Vespa

Saw her a couple of weeks ago

Having read reviews about her "great" oral I thought i'd give this one a go so booked a half hour. Agreed owo and cim.

I got there at 11am and was her first client. She was friendly at first and offered a shower. As the money was exchanged she said "ooh I love money and smiled" and didn't think much of it. But straight away it went downhill.

Laid on the bed and she started giving head. She would literally do this in 5 second intervals and stop for a couple of seconds. Very weird technique and no deep throat at all. Then after about 3 minutes she starts huffing and puffing like she is out of breath. I let it continue for a couple of minutes before I jokingly said "are you tired" she replied no and said something loudly and quite grimacingly in Hungarian to me so I asked what she said and then she replied nothing. At this point I just wanted to cum and head straight out. After another few minutes she then said do you expect oral for a whole half hour so I replied just keep going and I will cum. I managed to cum once she started using a combination of hand and mouth and told her to put it in her mouth just before and she took it for a second and just let it all straight out after a second and said it was too much  :unknown:

Got showered and dressed and was out there within 20 minutes.

Definitely won't return and is quite frankly a total waste of money.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sammathy

she replied no and said something loudly and quite grimacingly in Hungarian to me so I asked what she said and then she replied nothing.

Crikey!  :dash: That’s mental, thanks for the review though

Offline jimmyjackjones

Shame, she was one of my first punts  in Harrow a few years ago. This was before I joined the site. She has been around for a few year. She gave a  decent massage and deep blow job,  Inc CIM. One of the few WG to swallow my whole length.Must be jaded after years in the game. :unknown: