Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemmaxoxoxo Burton upon Trent  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Cashout00

Any body been to see see the one looks good to me would like to know second had first though

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 02:26:48 pm by Cashout00 »

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 02:30:49 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Any body been to see see the one looks good to me would like to know second had first though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cashout, as a minimum, please get into the habit of posting the AW link that contains the 7-digit reference for the profile. This way, any reviews for this SP are automatically flagged up under the thread.
In addition, any searches on here for AW profiles using this 7-digit ID on here are more effective and will bring up EVERY THREAD that has quoted this 7-digit AW ID.

For this reason, it is discouranged to post the link that ONLY contains the AW username, instead also include the one that has the 7-digit AW ID as well. 

Offline Cashout00

Il do my best as I’m new to this thread

Offline gbyld87

I saw her about a year ago in Nottingham.  Was sure I'd reviewed her, but can't find it now.  :unknown:

She's young, pretty, self-assured without being cocky or immature with it.  Age is genuine I believe.  Young soft body, nice curves, but slim overall.

Sex was very vanilla, but she did give it some effort and overall I remember coming away satisfied but not wanting to hurry back.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A punting friend (not a member) has seen her and his notes to me said she did not provide DFK or OWO. YMMV.

Offline gbyld87

A punting friend (not a member) has seen her and his notes to me said she did not provide DFK or OWO. YMMV.

To add to this, I remember some lip kissing /pecks only.  No OWO.

Offline Dodgelad

She is on my hotlist, if she's still in burton next week I'll post a review  :cool:

Offline Sdeogy118

Got in contact with her today as she looks quite faf, she confirms no kissing or owo. I left it  :dash:

Offline Dodgelad

Mmm, maybe I'll leave it then