Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any street workers  (Read 3955 times)

Offline horny_mark999

Just wondering if anyone knows any street workers around stockton boro or darlo

Offline Jamiee92

Not worth the risk these days

:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:

Offline horny_mark999

Seen a nice little ginger hottie other day she waving me over but didnt dare stop wonder if ya can get done for kirb crawling if I pulled over got out of car and got her number

Offline Greenman

Probably be best you park up and look on foot
Carry a newspaper with houses in the area for covert story if you are stopped by old bil

Offline Samuel3120

Where was this ginger hottie? (Have a thing for redheads!)

Offline horny_mark999

She was near the shop over road from queen vic pub she was with another lass had brown hair slim didnt look like a working girl but the way she was looking at me when I parked up to go to shot tells me she was I love ginger hair to just something about them

Offline Samuel3120

Where is the queen Vic pub? I'm in Darlington, that in Stockton or Boro?

Offline horny_mark999

Stockton mate on yarm road any over your end

Offline Samuel3120

Wouldn't even know where to look I'm afraid!

Offline horny_mark999

Ah ok il just keep looking lol aw seams to be shit lately no one gets back to you or most of them are over 35 and hangin

Offline FLYING BLUE

Ah ok il just keep looking lol aw seams to be shit lately no one gets back to you or most of them are over 35 and hangin

Do you have the means to get to Newcastle or surrounding area?

DaveMugabe

Didnt thin newcastle had an area

Offline horny_mark999

Yeah can travel to Newcastle

Offline nemobile1

I live in Newcastle and not aware of any around area

Offline AnthG

I live in Newcastle and not aware of any around area

The only place I have heard a lot of people comment/joke about streetwalkers in Newcastle is at Pink Lane near the central station. But I think this is just where they were located in the 70s and 80s. Or it could just be a play on the name 'pink lane'. I don't know. All I do know is when I go to the Gate Cinema I have often walked down there late to get a bus home and never seen any.

To be honest I think the OP is absolutely mad to even think of seeing streetwalkers. Almost every week ITV2/3/4 has a documentary on of the police trying to entrap people into picking up streetwalkers.

Which usually consists of a girl standing in provocative gear, a guy walking up to her and her asking "what do you want" and being coy until he literally asks for sex. Then she goes "oh I thought you just wanted directions" and then the guy walks off only for the police to follow him and nab him around the corner to offer him an on the spot formal caution.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline horny_mark999

Iv been cought once didnt get on spot fine got took to court and find 200 bar also 50 in compensation duno what thats all about

Just seen a little stunner on yarm road brown hair slim nice looking had little shorts on up her ass she was waving me over but thought na not on this road

Offline AnthG

Iv been cought once didnt get on spot fine got took to court and find 200 bar also 50 in compensation duno what thats all about
So then what the flippin hell are you wanting to do it again for???

Just book via AW, better quality of girls (as for one no likely certain to be drug addicts as you'd get on the street) and totally legal to see her so no risks of the law.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline oldfart

I got grabbed by the fuzz about 6 times, ...that was in the 90's,  over the border in middlesbrough.
             when they just let the punter go, and the girl was taken to the nick.

now, if they spot you driving around a couple of times..they stop you and take you in.

Offline horny_mark999

True but finding a good lass thats cheap and decent

Offline johnny34

True but finding a good lass thats cheap and decent

Not that cheap if your caught & fined again!   :bomb:  Not worth the risk

Offline sesalovdarlo

Seen a nice little ginger hottie other day she waving me over but didnt dare stop wonder if ya can get done for kirb crawling if I pulled over got out of car and got her number

Mark what day and time was this!?? Iv picked a few up on yarm road and Southfield road (boro) bout 5 yr a Ago, now it's dead! It's seems to be very quite around Teesside for street walkers.

Offline horny_mark999

Find it mad how it quite on the streets but yet cleveland police say theres still a problem with street workers lol

Offline Fastlane-09

I'd say try Newcastle, but it's hard to tell if it's just someone on a night out :p

Offline horny_mark999

Lol been tempted to go up to someone and just ask them lol wonder if id get a smack in the face

Offline Greenman

Take a car to Preston and park up in new hall lane /fletcher road where the old halfords was
It wil make your eyes water l
Good days entertainment watching them

john boy

she sounds nice on yarm road in shorts not something ive ever thought of but sounds more exciting than just picking the phone up ,

Offline horny_mark999

Im sure iv seen her befor little tiny lass she is took her down 1 of the ally ways and bent her over nice tight pussy

john boy

I bet that roads busy tonight  :D

Offline horny_mark999

Id of had a drive round there tonite but had a drink bet there out in little skimpy clothes aswell

fundude09

Lol this thread has made me laugh. Obviously everyone has their own likes etc but I seriously don't see why people would want to take this risk nowadays. Also I travel through yarm road very often and have seen some of the girls mentioned and I wouldn't recommend.  Plus there's loads of cameras down that road/area, pretty much at each junction.