Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Vivienne x - Bounds Green  (Read 4925 times)

20 review(s) for x Vivienne x (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boolaz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Much gratitude to Tomato Sauce and Waffles & Crockers for the earlier reviews.
Quite surprised there are only 2 reviews for this lady.

Saw her this week in Bounds Green. She mentioned she usually works in Kingston or Highgate but I've never seen her advertised in Highgate. She's in Bounds Green for a while as her usual place is getting renovated.

Comms Very good. All done over text and very easy. Slight delay at first but she does her own comms so you can expect a delay if she's busy or, as in my case, she hadn't switched her phone on for the day. Once I was getting a response all responses were very quick. Started text around 9am to arrange an 11am start. All sorted. Then I got a free hour unexpectedly so I text to arrange an earlier start so I could enjoy an hour of her company. She was happy to oblige so if you like an earlier punt I think she's open to an earlier start. I think she stays at the place over her working days. I also asked for outfits to which i was given a choice of secretary and latex body suit. Given the legs on display in the AW gallery I opted for the latter.

The girl Fit body but with fake boobs and lip fillers. I prefer natural and the lips did nothing to enhance her face. I found her quite attractive facially otherwise and especially liked the glasses she wore. Really great arse and hips. A nice lean shape to her with no fat at all but not in a skinny way. She was dressed in the requested latex suit but it wasn't a full body suit it was more of a later halter neck swimming costume (it's actually in one of her pictures but I didn't clock it was latex until after I'd seen her in it). She still looked fooking hot tho. She knows it too and was deliberately bending over and showing off her assets as she made arrangements in the room.

The location close to A406 but not the same place as the polish brothel. Different street and much nicer entrance. The room was big and clean with a large bed and sofa. No mirrors unfortunately.

The action Agreed 1 hr on arrival and paid straight away. Her smile and sexy glances on the way in let me know this was going to be good fun so no reservations to go straight for the hour. Whilst leaning over the bed to fetch some hand sanitiser she wiggled her arse in the air some more and then stretched out a foot to rub my cock through my jeans followed by a cheeky little smirk and an "ooh" as little boo extended his own appreciation. I asked for owo and a lap dance so she put on heels and a towel over the sofa. On with some tunes and then we proceeded to a great lap dance with lots of rubbing up against me then she took great pleasure in disrobing me and getting to work on my now rock hard erection. First some lube and some gentle hand job with lots of attention to the balls. Rubbing her tits all over me and then lots of deep throat BJ with some gagging. She didn't allow face fucking was happy to go deep at her leisure.  :yahoo: I don't normally cum off a BJ but lots of this action and then some fingering to find her very wet. She started going really deep and if her pussy juices were anything to go by she seemed to be enjoying it more than me! Soon enough the sap was rising so I asked to cum on her tits which she obliged. A bit of a misfire and half of it went straight in her gob as she was wanking me and looking up at me. The rest sprayed all over her fake tits and she made sure to rub them all over my cock to get the last bits out.

Feeling a bit weak in the knees I lay down on the bed and she sat next to me whilst we chatted and she massaged (more like stroked) me all over and said she'd know when I was ready for more. So I just chilled and let her do her work whilst we chatted about her location etc...

Soon enough i was up to more action and she went straight back in for DT. I moved her into 69 and she really got into it this time really gagging on my cock and the more she approached her own highlights the more she forced my cock down her throat. Eventually she came up gasping for air as she had a violent shuddering orgasm - happy days. After this she was all over me rubbing her tits on my body, more DT more lubed up hand job and then on with a mac. She had a good stint of cow girl where she squatted above me and really gave me a good seeing to. she started getting cramp so we switched to doggy where she assumed a head down arse up position. Her arse really did look magnificent in this position and i pounded away. No attempts to cock block, she let me go as deep and as fast as wanted. The whole while she had her back playing with my balls. With an earlier pop I didn't think I'd cum again so I dismounted for a rest and told her as much. She disagreed and said she'd get one more pop out of me. So I left her to it. Eventually finishing myself off as she sucked my balls.

Offered a shower but I opted to have one at home and I left after about 55 mins. All in all a great punt.

Pros: Girl in the pics, looks like the age stated, offers everything on her profile, good value punt, friendly and playful and was keen to make sure I had a good time.

Neutral: No kissing but it's not offered on her profile either so it was expected and I can't really fault that. She more than made up for with sensuality in other ways.

Cons: none

Will I return - Almost definitely!

Offline smiths

Much gratitude to Tomato Sauce and Waffles & Crockers for the earlier reviews.
Quite surprised there are only 2 reviews for this lady.

Saw her this week in Bounds Green. She mentioned she usually works in Kingston or Highgate but I've never seen her advertised in Highgate. She's in Bounds Green for a while as her usual place is getting renovated.

Comms Very good. All done over text and very easy. Slight delay at first but she does her own comms so you can expect a delay if she's busy or, as in my case, she hadn't switched her phone on for the day. Once I was getting a response all responses were very quick. Started text around 9am to arrange an 11am start. All sorted. Then I got a free hour unexpectedly so I text to arrange an earlier start so I could enjoy an hour of her company. She was happy to oblige so if you like an earlier punt I think she's open to an earlier start. I think she stays at the place over her working days. I also asked for outfits to which i was given a choice of secretary and latex body suit. Given the legs on display in the AW gallery I opted for the latter.

The girl Fit body but with fake boobs and lip fillers. I prefer natural and the lips did nothing to enhance her face. I found her quite attractive facially otherwise and especially liked the glasses she wore. Really great arse and hips. A nice lean shape to her with no fat at all but not in a skinny way. She was dressed in the requested latex suit but it wasn't a full body suit it was more of a later halter neck swimming costume (it's actually in one of her pictures but I didn't clock it was latex until after I'd seen her in it). She still looked fooking hot tho. She knows it too and was deliberately bending over and showing off her assets as she made arrangements in the room.

The location close to A406 but not the same place as the polish brothel. Different street and much nicer entrance. The room was big and clean with a large bed and sofa. No mirrors unfortunately.

The action Agreed 1 hr on arrival and paid straight away. Her smile and sexy glances on the way in let me know this was going to be good fun so no reservations to go straight for the hour. Whilst leaning over the bed to fetch some hand sanitiser she wiggled her arse in the air some more and then stretched out a foot to rub my cock through my jeans followed by a cheeky little smirk and an "ooh" as little boo extended his own appreciation. I asked for owo and a lap dance so she put on heels and a towel over the sofa. On with some tunes and then we proceeded to a great lap dance with lots of rubbing up against me then she took great pleasure in disrobing me and getting to work on my now rock hard erection. First some lube and some gentle hand job with lots of attention to the balls. Rubbing her tits all over me and then lots of deep throat BJ with some gagging. She didn't allow face fucking was happy to go deep at her leisure.  :yahoo: I don't normally cum off a BJ but lots of this action and then some fingering to find her very wet. She started going really deep and if her pussy juices were anything to go by she seemed to be enjoying it more than me! Soon enough the sap was rising so I asked to cum on her tits which she obliged. A bit of a misfire and half of it went straight in her gob as she was wanking me and looking up at me. The rest sprayed all over her fake tits and she made sure to rub them all over my cock to get the last bits out.

Feeling a bit weak in the knees I lay down on the bed and she sat next to me whilst we chatted and she massaged (more like stroked) me all over and said she'd know when I was ready for more. So I just chilled and let her do her work whilst we chatted about her location etc...

Soon enough i was up to more action and she went straight back in for DT. I moved her into 69 and she really got into it this time really gagging on my cock and the more she approached her own highlights the more she forced my cock down her throat. Eventually she came up gasping for air as she had a violent shuddering orgasm - happy days. After this she was all over me rubbing her tits on my body, more DT more lubed up hand job and then on with a mac. She had a good stint of cow girl where she squatted above me and really gave me a good seeing to. she started getting cramp so we switched to doggy where she assumed a head down arse up position. Her arse really did look magnificent in this position and i pounded away. No attempts to cock block, she let me go as deep and as fast as wanted. The whole while she had her back playing with my balls. With an earlier pop I didn't think I'd cum again so I dismounted for a rest and told her as much. She disagreed and said she'd get one more pop out of me. So I left her to it. Eventually finishing myself off as she sucked my balls.

Offered a shower but I opted to have one at home and I left after about 55 mins. All in all a great punt.

Pros: Girl in the pics, looks like the age stated, offers everything on her profile, good value punt, friendly and playful and was keen to make sure I had a good time.

Neutral: No kissing but it's not offered on her profile either so it was expected and I can't really fault that. She more than made up for with sensuality in other ways.

Cons: none

Will I return - Almost definitely!

It wouldn't be the same place as the Polish brothel in Bounds Green as this WG says she is Bulgarian and charges £120 an hour. I assume this place was very near Bounds Green station where I punted with 1 of this WGs housemates in a very warm premises. I see many Bulgarians are now charging a premium just for being Bulgarian. :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Offline Boolaz

It wouldn't be the same place as the Polish brothel in Bounds Green as this WG says she is Bulgarian and charges £120 an hour. I assume this place was very near Bounds Green station where I punted with 1 of this WGs housemates in a very warm premises. I see many Bulgarians are now charging a premium just for being Bulgarian. :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

If you're talking about the place with ...
and

...it's not the same place.
I went there last week but walked away as I didn't like the vibe after I went in and the girl I was going to see clearly didn't do her own comms. That place is about 1 min walk from the station.

The place where vivienne works is the far end of the main road from the station near the North Circ. As far as I could tell she was on her own. She had a room in the ground floor and there were other rooms but she wasn't being at all cautious with the doors being closed or appear at all worried about other people. It's very hard to tell obviously but I got the sense that she is completely independent.
-Own comms
-No one else apparently around
-Not a place I've seen before associated with any of the usuals in the area.
-left the money on the side and didn't go off to ditch it with someone else
-No boilerplate similar profiles in the area

are the things I'm taking as pointers of her being independent.

Offline smiths

If you're talking about the place with ...
and

...it's not the same place.
I went there last week but walked away as I didn't like the vibe after I went in and the girl I was going to see clearly didn't do her own comms. That place is about 1 min walk from the station.

The place where vivienne works is the far end of the main road from the station near the North Circ. As far as I could tell she was on her own. She had a room in the ground floor and there were other rooms but she wasn't being at all cautious with the doors being closed or appear at all worried about other people. It's very hard to tell obviously but I got the sense that she is completely independent.
-Own comms
-No one else apparently around
-Not a place I've seen before associated with any of the usuals in the area.
-left the money on the side and didn't go off to ditch it with someone else
-No boilerplate similar profiles in the area

are the things I'm taking as pointers of her being independent.

Thanks, :thumbsup: Sweet Melissa is the 1 I booked but walked due to a bait and switch very close to Bounds Green station. This one is very close to the 2 Polish brothels if she is very near the North Circular their. The pain in the arse in that area now is the cunting council have closed many of the side roads off so a lot less short cuts.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 09:04:54 pm by smiths »

Offline Crockers

Yep. I enjoyed my time with her.

Only reason I won't go back is because of the lack of full on sloppy DFK, biting on natural lips. Plus I like to squeeze titties hard.

However, if peeps don't mind the above, very friendly girl and a complete professional. I liked her.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:17:19 pm by Crockers »

Online Brad2020

Thanks, :thumbsup: Sweet Melissa is the 1 I booked but walked due to a bait and switch very close to Bounds Green station. This one is very close to the 2 Polish brothels if she is very near the North Circular their. The pain in the arse in that area now is the cunting council have closed many of the side roads off so a lot less short cuts.

God, I saw that Sweet Melissa girl a very long time ago. She looked rough as hell and nowhere near as done up as her pictures. Great blowjob but I'd paid for anal too... It seemed very uncomfortable for her but she seemed to love it all the same, but I ended up getting **** all over the dom/ my cock, which was horrible, considering she'd told me she had 'prepared'. Unsurprisingly I lost my hard on and we stopped, she went to 'clean up', while I demanded all my money back from one of the other girls (and got most of it back!)

Offline Tomcat

So bloody true,  spot on smiths :dash:

Offline Crockers

Why would a well reviewed girl change her AW profile?

Offline Boolaz

Why would a well reviewed girl change her AW profile?

Who knows. She was missing from AW all summer but I noticed her profile in Highgate last week.