Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exciting and superb punt  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Musicman

Was needing a punt the other day and took a gamble on AW. Alicehotty (link not there as she's moved on). Been burnt by the EE lot but the pic was fantastic. Part of me thought it would be a fake.  Sure enough she was EE but stunning, passionate and full of skills. We met at a quayside hotel where she was based for only 2 days. Offered bb but declined. Also anal. Might be moving South so check Sunderland and boro. Really worth the £60 for half hour.i saved her profile pic but don't know how to post here?

Toshiba

Was needing a punt the other day and took a gamble on AW. Alicehotty (link not there as she's moved on). Been burnt by the EE lot but the pic was fantastic. Part of me thought it would be a fake.  Sure enough she was EE but stunning, passionate and full of skills. We met at a quayside hotel where she was based for only 2 days. Offered bb but declined. Also anal. Might be moving South so check Sunderland and boro. Really worth the £60 for half hour.i saved her profile pic but don't know how to post here?

Theres a review section for reviewing girls, it goes there bud.

Just saying like

DaveMugabe

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offered bb but declined. Also anal.

Deserves a wholly negative review mate - Offers Bareback WTF :dash: :dash:

Mike Hunt

One to avoid me thinks.....a prossie offering bareback.......I like my nob thank you!

explore2020

Bareback sounds a crazy and a definite negative.

So how come so many of us look for OWO (I.e. bareback BJ)? Are the risk so different? This is a genuine question.

vorian

So how come so many of us look for OWO (I.e. bareback BJ)? Are the risk so different? This is a genuine question.

Yes they are, however you make a fair point.  Punting is not without risk how that risk vs reward is managed is up to the individual.

denyason

i find most of the EE either tick every box as they don't understand english so well, or tick bareback thinking it is for bareback blowjob (reason being they tick bareback but tick protected sex too), or they actually offer bareback sex.  I remember watching a documentary about prostitution involving Poland, Ukraine will regards to the issues of us tourists going there for the Euro 2012 tournament whereby bareback sex is normal.

Offline FLYING BLUE

You raise a fair point.
Suggest you look on Google & weigh up the pro's & con's for yourself - tonnes of good, factual info to be found.

DaveMugabe

You raise a fair point.
Suggest you look on Google & weigh up the pro's & con's for yourself - tonnes of good, factual info to be found.
Im sure I have seen several threads on this also