Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Pudsey  (Read 3801 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Misterbidge

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lass a couple months back after being impressed with the pics. I like a curvy girl with big tits, she looked like she carried it well though.
Sent her a message and got a fairly prompt reply saying she was available.
Got to hers pretty easily and was given the flat number.
Let me in and and was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps a little.bigger than the pics but still carried it well though. Face was pretty enough but nothing amazing.
Probably around 40 so profile ain't too far off.
Friendly and chatty attitude though and seemed laid back.
She asked what I liked and said alot of kissing, OWO, sex then anal.
She said fair enough but there was a £10 extra charge for anal as I had only booked for 30 mins which was fine. £80 for 30 mins with anal.

Kissing was great and she seemed to be into it then onto oral which she took her time over. Plenty of tongue action and deep throat but steady pace. Didn't seem to want to rush which was good. Then onto the sex, she climbed on top and popped her tits out which were probably a bit too big for me! Not something you'd normally hear but more than a handful seems a waste and they certainly were.

Never took her outfit off as I think she might be a bit concious of her size but like I said, she carries it well.
Then onto anal, she got on all fours and popped it right in. She seemed fine with it and I took it steady but if I ever saw her again I wouldn't mind going a bit harder to see how much I could get away with.

Was getting pretty close and asked where I could cum, she doesn't do CIM but said i could finish on her tits which I happily did.

All in all a pleasant girl who doesn't rush and seems up for most things.
Good value for money and would probably see again.
Banned reason: Lowlife scumbag cunt
Banned by: 90125

Offline wolfiesmith69

Nice review -Another on the Hot list for when we return !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online davey.edwards1969

£10 extra for anal - this girl has a nerve  :angry:

Offline soppyget

Thanks for the review mb.  I saw her in 2019 at gfein sheffield and had a great time with her.  Lovely lass with a great pair of tits.  Like you say though, for someone who carries the curvy figure so well, she does seem a little conscious of it.

Offline stevedave

£10 extra for anal - this girl has a nerve  :angry:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not  :lol:

Offline Misterbidge

I can't tell if you're being serious or not  :lol:

Yeah, serious! It's included in an hour but a tenner extra in a 30 min meet. What a price hike!  :D :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:26:46 pm by Misterbidge »
Banned reason: Lowlife scumbag cunt
Banned by: 90125

Offline demonic

Am still no clearer as to whether the view is she is taking the piss charging an extra tenner on a 30 minute booking.

Personally I think it sounds good value  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:45:04 pm by demonic »

Offline Allnewman

Surprised if she’s really natural or has she had a uplift.
Don’t think £10 is much a price Increase if you get to play in her arse

Offline mrfishyfoo

Am still no clearer as to whether the view is she is taking the piss charging an extra tenner on a 30 minute booking.

Personally I think it sounds good value  :unknown:

If she washs her ass each time it gets fucked that'll be a 15 minute booking lost in her eyes. IMHO an extra £10 on a 30min booking is fair as it's FOC on an hour or longer.