Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-Marie - Ilkeston  (Read 3046 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

£150 1hr

Not a lot I can add to the already amazing reviews Kylie has on here, so i'll keep it fairly brief!

Comms were great, she's really good via text, flirty and funny.  Asked if I had any outfit requests, which I never really do so just asked for whatever she felt sexy in.  Location was a flat in Ilkeston, very nice place with great bedroom and shower etc.  Kylie answered the door in a tiny skirt and top, over some sexy lingerie and BOOM those boobs were instantly there.  She's just had them done a short while back and they're absolutely perfect.  A fair few tattoos and a couple of sexy piercings. I thought she was stunning - a real head-turner.

Started with some great DFK - she's a genuinely great kisser - then onto her knees for some amazing OWO.  Spent some time trying to deepthroat me which tbh I fucking loved, then onto RO and that sexy little pierced clit - apparently it makes her super sensitive down there and it definitely seemed to work.  Onto sex, multiple positions culminating in doggy to finish.  She's pretty vocal and really gets into it.

We spent loads of time chatting and chilling before round 2.  Kylie is a great person to chat with, could have spent hours just lying there with her.  Very easy going, very genuine and very engaging.

Round 2 was more of the same, although for some reason i couldn't get a second one out - thought i'd resolved this issue so back to the drawing board, but fuck me did she give it a good go (including at one point lying back on the carpet and finger fucking herself until she was gushing whilst i wanked over her).

Had a shower after, then another good long chat before I had to go. 

Loved every minute of this booking with a genuinely sexy and horny Kylie.  She was perfect, and I already booked in again for next week before I left  :cool:

10/10 would recommend.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 12:02:37 am by gbyld87 »

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review fella - she sounds awesome  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Great review would love to get together with her, I keep looking for a phone number on her profile.
Would like to try her and her mate as a duo also but I think I single visit would be the best start.

Offline kippydon

great review, hope to see her after lock down

Offline shagmore

good review, was very keen then reading her profile notice she has just had a boob job, prefer natural, so won't be pursuing that one

Offline jayjuk

Such a shame she has now had a boob job - they were perfectly fine before.

I'm not a fan of silicon and scars, so she's sadly off my list now.

Online gbyld87

Such a shame she has now had a boob job - they were perfectly fine before.

I'm not a fan of silicon and scars, so she's sadly off my list now.

Her tits are the most natural-looking fakes i've ever seen, hands down.  I'm a big fan of big fake boobs and these are borderline not-fake-enough for my liking.  I also didn't see any scars on her whatsoever, but i will give them another close inspection this week, just to be sure  :cool:

Seriously though, they are incredibly natural-looking and natural-feeling considering they were only done a few months back.

Offline Midlands Muncher

Finally managed to get in with her next week. Great review, now I really am
Looking forward to seeing the new additions.