Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen XXX SWEET SONIA XXX (Heathrow, Hounslow, Uxbridge, Feltham)  (Read 1019 times)

Offline ForrestGump

External Link/Members Only

I appreciate the profile is still very new but thought I'd ask on the off-chance.

Just had a brief phone conversation with Sonia, a veiled attempt to find out if she's for real.

What I got from that conversation is this: She has a good command of English, sounds friendly, relaxed and was happy to give me a couple of minutes of her time on the phone. She was able to confirm a few details I pulled at random from her aw profile which all agreed. She also confirmed that there are no extra charges for any of the items listed in her likes. I also asked her how recent her profile photos were taken, to which she said a couple of weeks ago.

Just thought I'd poll the forum before proceeding with an attempt at a booking.

vorian

Solid profile, looks bigger than a size 8. You have completed your due diligence, at eighty pound I say go for it.  :hi:

Offline bestbefore

Size 8 and boobs B, my arse!
So what else has she made up?

Mind you she does look a goer! Worth a try.....

Offline ForrestGump

Yes, Vorian, it's looking like it's gonna be a Star Trek punt.

Tony, I'm thinking the large "bobs", as she calls them, are not going to be so large when unleashed from her underwear. I don't think of B cup as being that plentiful, anyway. But maybe it's a misconception of mine.  :unknown: