Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: iris97 - Golders Green - Incall to hotel  (Read 976 times)

Offline Mike0

Iris97, she was discussed here. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297464.0
 She (and her friend) work out of a hotel left of King Solomon hotel. 07399618979.

I've not had a nice experience with her. Started off and said I want half an hour. I was giving her a massage. Her mate Maya was in the room - looks better in the photos). All went well until 30 mins gone past. I told her I'd like to stay for another 30 minutes.

She said, another 30 minutes is another £60.

No, what? Hang on a minute? Why?

You should have said at the start you want an hour. Now it counts as two half hours.

No, I'm not following. I'm not taking this bs. So I persuaded her to take just £40 by convincing her rational side that if she forfeited, it would only mean that I 'might' rather than 'definitely not' come back.

And then it started, I was about to start fingering her. She says no fingering! Then I asked if I could give her oral. Also not - it's extra. None of it mentioned on her profile. So I got dressed and went. End of story.

She still had the guts after that to ask me to go and buy her a packet of cigarettes...lol I told her I won't be doing (whilst in my mind finishing off that sentence with 'as I won't be coming back')

I will not return and I recommend you don't even try a first time. She was also playing with her phone a lot and chatting to her friend Maya who was in the room the entire time.

Iris External Link/Members Only
Maya External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 05:10:19 pm by Mike0 »

Offline Wozel

You were banging her while her mate was there too ..... noice

Offline Mike0

There wasn't quite banging  :dash: I was just massaging her.  :blush:

What? It didn't occur to me that there was anything odd that  :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 05:38:07 pm by Mike0 »