Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melinda Olina- Bayswater  (Read 2602 times)

59 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110633) (47 positive, 11 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline boredtryst

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time: December 2020

Damage: 60mins for £150,

Comms- Handled by Olina, booked a few days before, confirmation a few minutes before and then got the flat number.

Looks: Thai girl, looks prettier than her pictures, never been a fan of the airbrushed look. Sweet girl, doesn't talk much but English is adequate.

Meeting: It was early so she was a little sleepy, but still looked great. Some light kissing and a nice feel, she work right up, took me to the shower and we stripped off and scrubbed up. She got her knees and gave me a nice wet bj there, I didn't cum and wanted her back in the bedroom. We dried up and I was horny as hell, got onto the bed and it was a nice blur of oral, RO in different positions and the best bit was her rimming, she asked me to lie down, i raised up my legs so she had access and she wanked me at the same. I read in another review it felt like she was digging for something and well she found a great spot. She had a dildo nearby and I got her on all fours and pushed it into her, was quite a nice sight. She was pretty wet herself by this time and i wanted to put it in, I'm not the biggest of boys, but have to say she was super tight. I had to stop for a bit and gave her more dildo action while i took a break. Opening up a bit more i got stuck in mish and shot a few minutes later. I was pretty tired by this time and so she gave me a massage, it was pretty soft and relaxing but i prefer much harder massage. In any case she got bored and wanted more from me. Turned me over and sucked me off until i came a second time. I cleaned up, packed up and left.

Positives:
- nice thai tight body,
- liked to please and is up for most things u suggest
- comms good from olina
- looks to close her eyes, kind of cute, kind of sweet

Neutrals:
- she's pretty quiet and doesn't say much

Negatives:
- none

Offline puntlilly

Thank you for the review mate.
I was tempted, now i feel like i am going to see her soon ! I love a good rimming

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks for the review. She's my 'Olina reserve' who I've not met yet.  Do you know if she has any uniforms?

Offline boredtryst

i didnt ask if she had any, but call olina and ask they are pretty accomodating with great comms thru out