Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy_ravishing, outcall to hotel  (Read 1709 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline John Craving

External Link/Members Only

I am a noob at all this and have been pretty disappointed at the few punts I have had over the last 6 months. After reading the reviews and seeing the pics I decided I would try Roxy.

Comms: Due to being on call my timings are always a bit specific and last minute. It took me a few try’s over a few weeks to get a meet sorted but every time comms with Roxy were pleasant enough and pretty efficient. I contacted her originally via adultwork, she then messaged a number. Texts were exchanged and then she switched to WhatsApp on the day of the punt.

Price: £250 for two hours

Girl: Photographs are a true likeness which I was pretty surprised about as I have been let down in the past. I did not specify attire. She arrived in a short black tube dress with black suspenders set and black high heeled shoes. She smelt good and was smiley and chatty. She is very short but very well proportioned. I found her attractive but not in a glamour girl type of way. She is more like a flirty girl at work or a girl you might get chatting with in the pub. Her English is perfect but she has a slight accent which I liked. Other posts have described scars on her breasts and stained teeth which are very obvious and I would agree, but due to her attitude and the rest of her presentation, this in no way put me off.

Meet: Roxy was really confident and chatty from the moment I met her outside the hotel. She looked great and had me going right from the off. After sorting the paperwork and having a chat I told her I was going to freshen up. While I was in the shower I could see her checking herself out in the mirror which I found hot! Once back in the room with her I asked her to let me know if she had any rules or anything she did not like and she replied she didn’t! I basically then did what I wanted for two hours with RO a levels on her , OWO on me, FK, fingering, light spanking on her. She still had energy at the end of the time and looked genuinely cheesed off that I would not be able to manage a third pop despite her really trying!

Positives:
- Girl next door attractive
- Great attitude and a lot dirtier than me!
- Not a clock watcher.
- Good English.
- responsive in comms even when not available.
- based on my other experiences which are limited, she is very good value.

Neutrals:
- Stained teeth.
- Scars on boobs
- She is quite loud

Negatives:
- I really can’t think of any other than she is not available for me as much as I would like!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 07:30:10 am by John Craving »

Online iq129

That is one good detailed review, unlike John Craven's newsrounds which were quite short.

Offline bedhedred

That is one good detailed review, unlike John Craven's newsrounds which were quite short.

:lol:

Now aged 80
If the real John Craven met Roxy in full flow, you'd be reading his obituary rather than his review.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:41:33 am by bedhedred »

Online iq129

:lol:

Now aged 80
If tge real John Craven met Roxy in full flow, you'd be reading his obituary rather than his review.

LOL