Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Penis Extenders for Stretching and Straightening that Users Trust in 2021  (Read 669 times)

Offline Yankee41

Every one of those devices frighten me.

Online mr.bluesky

Thank God I don't need one   :rolleyes:

Offline Logamimo

Looks like torture chamber implements, just be satisfied with what you've got  :scare:

Offline scutty brown

Offline JontyR

I knew someone who used one of these.

On top of making his dick bigger, it also turned it black.

Offline lostandfound

I knew someone who used one of these.

On top of making his dick bigger, it also turned it black.

A pasty white Brit sporting a mandingo sized BBC would have a certain novelty value!

Online Doc Holliday

External Link/Members Only

One has to ask what you were searching for when you found that link  :D

External Link/Members Only

"Penile traction devices (PTD) have been explored both as an independent strategy to help with penile elongation and as an augment to surgery. These devices cradle the penis and gently apply tension in attempt to stretch tissue and increase length. Multiple brands of these devices have been created and studied including: “FastSize”, and “Andro-Penis”. Prospective studies have looked at men complaining of a subjectively small penis. The duration of application of these devices has not been concluded, but usually ranges from 4–6 h per day (29,30). In one study, after 2 months, men were asked to leave the traction device on for 9 h per day (31). Compliance and patient selection is a significant issue given the time requirements for this minimally invasive treatment. Outcomes have been encouraging as patient satisfaction has unanimously improved after use for 3–6 months and flaccid or SPL has increased 1–3 cm in different studies (29-31)."

So up to nine hours a day for three to six months to maybe gain 1/2 inch? Think I will save my money.

Offline winkywanky

Every time I put my nob in a girl's mouth it makes it bigger  :unknown:

Offline Dickled

I've often thought it would be great to have a 12 inch todger, and have considered surgery in the past.
But the thought of having 3 inches taken off terrifies me!  :scare:

Offline lamboman

You learn something new everyday.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wearegreat

I've often thought it would be great to have a 12 inch todger, and have considered surgery in the past.
But the thought of having 3 inches taken off terrifies me!  :
:D :wackogirl: :angelgirl:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
But the thought of having 3 inches taken off terrifies me!  :scare:

the old ones are the best   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Offline Milfman1112

Something you are trying to admit to Scutty? :D

Offline Steve2