Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie x - Cardiff  (Read 3281 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Proton

Comms~  Straight forwards via mobile and within an hours a replied ... Sophie is Hungarian and spoke good English , I explained my requirements and all was agreed.
FEE~ Two hours hot coconut oil B2B massage, with plenty of messing around and all included £240      plus an offer for COM (£20)
Location ~  Inner west-side of central Cardiff CF11  (Sophie is based in Cardiff but venues may change)
Apartment ~ First floor Rental modernised, which was warm & tidy throughout
First impressions ~ Prefect .. tall & fit with long black hair, wearing long black leather boots with high-heeled and a black crossing straps outfit, with her really nice breast's between the straps   

I was asked to take a shower (I did two hours prier) so took the slower in the adjacent warm tidy bathroom, as Sophie was warming and mixing the oils, plus sorting out a drink for us both. I got on the bed face down with a large set of mirrors to my right, and from this point on wards Sophie was totally naked, so I could at least watch what I was going to enjoy & feel. On went to warm coconut oil from head to toe and for about 15 minutes a firm both hand massage end to end was carried out, whilst have a good chat. She then stood up and covered her body in oil, so the sliding of two bodies started from my feet to my head, where for a short while being nicely wrapped between her warm oily breast's (Never seen so much oil used in previous B2B meetings) The mirrors were certainly a great addition to the proceedings, just seeing her gliding up & down slowly for about 30 minutes with an occasional oil top-up. Then she added oil for a legs and genital amasingly oily experience, by then it was obvious Sophie had a very positive effect on me so I was turned over.

For this point onward it was "OILY HEAVEN" she sensually glided up between my legs and brief suck of my hard penis all of the time looking straight at me. Then on up for a bit of lips sucking and then me playing with her perfect oily nipples one in each of my hands, as got hotter I was twisting her nipples and she was giving me a oily hand job. Kissing became very passionate as I started fingering her oiled up clitoris in one hand and still gently twisting her nipple (personally I blame the coconut oil) suddenly we developed into a 69 formation, this went on for ages getting even more intense. We did a lot of laughing, but Sophie certainly enjoys being pleasured and loudly shows it, thankfully because I enjoy doing it to a woman who is responsive and gives plenty in return. ****Sophie said before we started about COM which was considering during our phone call, that if I came during the session anywhere else that was fine**** I was so worked up for so long that I ended it all over her breasts and neck in one of the biggest eruptions I've had in a longtime ...

Sophie gave me a wipe down with kitchen paper towels & wet-wipes and then a dry warm towel, so I went for a longish shower. Returned to the bedroom, where Sophie  sat on the bed and gave a big smile saying "She really enjoyed what we did " which I certainly agreed with, then as she passed give me a little kiss, on her way for the shower. By the time Sophie had returned I was dressed and ready to depart, I said I'd return for round two in the near future. So she gave me a kiss on each cheek and I was taken to the front door, saying she would enjoy another visit, I said "DITTO".

LINK to AW~  External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dan Dastardly

Glad you had a good time , saw her myself a few years ago and enjoyed myself. However I wouldn’t see her again on the basis she hasn’t stopped work since all these lockdowns started, even last spring when very few girls were plying their trade.

Offline Ronaldjones89

I've seen her a few times but no massage just the sex. I've had a good time. She even let me buy whipped cream can to put on those tities and suck away.

Lots of tongue kissing amazing BJ OWO and she let me cum in her mouth.

She gave me her choker (neck braclet thing) as a present. And also invited me to visit music festivals in Hungary. But I've stayed professional and politely declined.

Her BJ video on adultwork is what enticed me.
Very tempting to see again but far away, as at the time I was visiting South Wales.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 05:04:34 am by Ronaldjones89 »

Offline willabe

I've had a couple of great visits with Sophie. The first time I saw her I had the most intense orgasm of my life. She is a great girl.

She doesn't like being call to far in advance though.

Offline welshpunter17

Her skin looks like bad in the pics she's been putting up lately?

Offline Proton

Her skin looks like bad in the pics she's been putting up lately?
Certainly looked in good as far as I concerned, it's a major must in my book.. :angelgirl:

Offline Ronaldjones89

She has some marks on her skin. But nothing bad

Offline Bonio

She looks good to me. Will all to HL