Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Babebella in Stevenage - lovely......  (Read 1537 times)

15 review(s) for _BabeBella (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline justabj

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

So got dead lucky – have seen Bella a few times but this was the Thursday in March before lock down Friday. It was £140 for the hour in Stevenage, very good comms, nice flat and easy parking. She behaves more like a girlfriend and she is lovely to look at – better than her pictures show - and kiss which she thoroughly enjoys. Definitely up for anything on her list and with ease as she does know how to enjoy herself.

It is  a shame but since lockdown she has not been about at all but as soon as she is I will be back

Offline ShredF

So this nearly 1 year old review. Alot can happen in a year she may have put on a stone. Anyone seen her recently??

Online chatman

So this nearly 1 year old review. Alot can happen in a year she may have put on a stone. Anyone seen her recently??

I've seen her before, quite some time ago, can confirm I've always had a good meet with her, including once when I stayed for an extra hour! I was enjoying it that much :)

So have been keeping an eye on her profile as she is local to me, but since March 2020, she doesn't appear to have been working at all, not been lockdowns or just seeing regulars etc.
She does other work too , but I am looking forward to seeing her when she starts working again, showing as available