Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy_ravishing - Clapham Junction  (Read 3829 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline stanlee

Saw her in Autumn 2020 when my slight reservations about her looks were overcome by the UKP hype machine.

External Link/Members Only

Communications: very good, she took a little bit of time to respond to an initial message on aw but once you haver her number, she replies pretty promptly and her written and spoken English is excellent

£150 for an hour

Location: Tower block about 10 minutes walk from Clapham Junction and not too far from Oyster Pier. I took the train to CJ and it was an ... ahem ... enlightening walk through the land that time forgot i.e. a dilapidated housing estate, the kind that you sometimes forget still exist in London. Fine for a stroll in the daylight but wouldn't fancy it much at night. Easy enough to get into the building and the flat was fine with decent toilet and bedroom

The girl: Pictures are accurate, she's tiny about 5ft 3 and very skinny, dirty blonde hair, breasts have been 'uplifted' and the scars are noticeable. I have to say that she didn't really do it for me but she's a pleasant enough girl

Services - she's a very willing and enthusiastic SP, pretty much full-on DFK from the off and available whenever you want, she sucks a cock like she means it, mixes it up and gives good attention to the balls, sex was full-on as well with a combination of positions on the floor, in front of the mirror, and the bed, she was fairly responsive and gave the impression that she wasn't simply going through the motions (which is all you can ask for) 

Overall, can't fault her for energy and effort but I didn't really fancy her and felt she was a bit withdrawn - no real banter or silly humour, which I rather enjoy during a punt. Haven't been back since and not sure whether I'd return ... 

Offline Prince

Roxy_ravishing
Bulgarian 🇧🇬
Wandsworth / London

👄DFK  🍆Penet. 😲OWO  🤤CIM  😅Facials  🥛Swallow  🍩Anal

Offline mightymunce

Roxy_ravishing
Bulgarian 🇧🇬
Wandsworth / London

👄DFK  🍆Penet. 😲OWO  🤤CIM  😅Facials  🥛Swallow  🍩Anal

She is hot!

Offline Magic500

Doesn't do the swallow and not as enthusiastic as she was when she first started. Also not keen on fingers up her bum.. Saw her quite regularly in her early days when she first started but saw her more recently after the end of the first lockdown and wasn't impressed so haven't been back

Offline LLPunting

Online ollielon

Offline stanlee

felt slightly bad about pounding her pussy given her size so didn't ask about anal

Offline KorbenDallas

Since AW veri pics will be vanishing:

What's that about the AW verification pics?

Offline Yankee41

Aw is removing the photo verification requirement completely. 

Online ollielon

Aw is removing the photo verification requirement completely.

ahhhhhhh ... where did you see that ? just means more scammer ...

Offline Yankee41

I should have worded my response differently.  The girls still have to provide a photo for verification but we will never be able to see it to potentially id a bait and switch.  They no longer have the option to display it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296707.0

Online ollielon

I should have worded my response differently.  The girls still have to provide a photo for verification but we will never be able to see it to potentially id a bait and switch.  They no longer have the option to display it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296707.0

got it .. thanks for clarifying ..