Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cuddle Joy and her friend - LONDON BRIDGE  (Read 5396 times)

Offline puntingking

My first review in over 4 months.

Location- 5 minutes walk from London Bridge Station. Easy enough to find with Google maps.

DATE= 18 Feb 2021 3pm

The girls -
JOY: early 30s blond hair, fairly attractive, great skin, boobs with big nipples (these are not to my taste though to be honest) well mannerd and polite.
THE OTHER GIRL (FORGOT HER NAME) : curvy, black hair, more attractive I would say and younger, mid to late 20s, great and soft skin, she is bigger than the average woman but don't let that put you off because she holds it well in my opinion. She certainly is not fat though.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £240 (only because I am an existing client) they have recently increased the price so it is considerably more money for new clients. The first time I saw joy was in October and you can check out my review for that by clicking my profile and going to my review section.

Rating:

Attractiveness of the girls: 7/10
The venue: 9/10
The service: 7/10

The session =

Arrived at the venue ahead of time. Got let in on the scheduled time. Joy gave me a welcome hug before me having a quick wash then the other girl joined us and she also welcomed me with a hug. Then I undressed, they both caress me, played around with my penis, testicle, kissed my cheeks, breathed in my ears. It was all very nice and relaxing. Every now and then I would close my eyes and let them do their thing and they would check up with me to see how I was feeling. We hugged eachother in every possible position you could think off. Then as the session was coming towards the end then built me up together with an explosive finish as I holded the other girl closed to me so tightly while I held onto her lips with my lips as I explode.
 :drinks: :hi:

Offline puntersixnine

Thanks for the review! But not sure why you would fork out £270 for a cuddle with 2 average-looking girls? May as well book a duo at Olina's for £250 and get a much superior service? On the website they are charging £380 for this service. Surely this much money is better served going for a gorgeous woman and taking a longer booking/extras even. Even some of the girls from Diva are a better use of that money? Its not like these WGs wouldn't mind cuddling you.

Nevertheless, each to their own and have to respect that. Just doesn't make sense to me  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

did you get sucked off or you just wanked yourself ? unclear review

Offline puntingking

Thanks for the review! But not sure why you would fork out £270 for a cuddle with 2 average-looking girls? May as well book a duo at Olina's for £250 and get a much superior service? On the website they are charging £380 for this service. Surely this much money is better served going for a gorgeous woman and taking a longer booking/extras even. Even some of the girls from Diva are a better use of that money? Its not like these WGs wouldn't mind cuddling you.

Nevertheless, each to their own and have to respect that. Just doesn't make sense to me  :unknown:

It was £240 for one hour but I understand what you mean.  :drinks:

Offline puntingking

did you get sucked off or you just wanked yourself ? unclear review

They don't do oral. They both took turns giving me a hand job. There were some edging involved in the last 20 minutes of session.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 07:10:02 am by puntingking »

Offline Bangman

Oh my god.. you actually spent £240... :dash: What was the point of doing a hugging service with 2 girls. I'm sorry to say but this is a utter waste of money.
I've been to joy twice,paid £120 or £100 can't remember.
I mean,the service is fun. You get a lot of hugging, carassing, a small tantric massage included, I licked and sucked her everywhere apart from the holes and mouth with a pretty and fit girl.
But even I agree there is a limit on price and paying stupid money.
All that hugging service is nice BUT being erected for 45mins and no sex just hugs is Frustrating. I remember telling Joy can I just stick it in and pay extra, she kindly said no but I suspected she might do it with regulars and persuasion and money.
After reading your review, i was hoping you fucked her but NO.

Offline Stevelondon

I am never too sure about services like this.
To me it falls into that category of alternative services that seem to demand a premium as far as cost goes.

Foot worship sessions for £150 an hour for example.
As someone else mentioned. I am sure you can get a good SP to let you kiss and caress her feet and be charged a hell of a lot less.

Do these young women profess to be especially trained in the art of cuddling for example.
If so, where does that diploma come from.

Do not get me wrong here. Each to their own as far as sexual services go and I always think that if it is something someone gets pleasure and enjoyment from (and they can afford it) ...then it can only be a good thing.

But personally speaking, I know a number of SP's who would give me a cuddle session with a quite excellent edging hand job for a lot less.

Offline RAJEC

I wasn’t going to comment but I’m glad others share the view that this guy has well and truly had his pants pulled down  :lol:

Offline Hugeadmirer

Isn’t it up to the OP on how and where he spends his money?  I get it doesn’t seem good value to some...

Thanks for writing up your experience OP

Offline RAJEC

Isn’t it up to the OP on how and where he spends his money?  I get it doesn’t seem good value to some...

Thanks for writing up your experience OP

It is up to him but all it does is inflate already increased prices as sp’s inevitably feel that they’re justified in charging extortionate rates for reduced or mediocre services. Granted it’s not a direct correlation but it does have a significant impact.

Offline magnetico

PuntingKing is ready to go to the next level : "financial domination" at the ATM

Offline RAJEC

PuntingKing is ready to go to the next level : "financial domination" at the ATM

More like puntingpaypig as da ho’s call em  :lol:

Offline Munter84

Thanks for the review OP, to the best of my knowledge nobody has written up a 4-hand Cuddle Joy session here before. Sounds like you had fun.

I'm a big fan of Joy's, but not of her new prices. Like the other posters here are saying, I wonder if it isn't better money sense just to find a regular who does GFE and explain "I just want to cuddle, with 10 minutes wank/blowjob at the end" - it'd almost certainly be better VFM.

Offline Odin669

Location- 5 minutes walk from London Bridge Station. Easy enough to find with Google maps.

DATE= 18 Feb 2021 3pm

The girls -
JOY: early 30s blond hair, fairly attractive, great skin, boobs with big nipples (these are not to my taste though to be honest) well mannerd and polite.
THE OTHER GIRL (FORGOT HER NAME) : curvy, black hair, more attractive I would say and younger, mid to late 20s, great and soft skin, she is bigger than the average woman but don't let that put you off because she holds it well in my opinion. She certainly is not fat though.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £240 (only because I am an existing client) they have recently increased the price so it is considerably more money for new clients. The first time I saw joy was in October and you can check out my review for that by clicking my profile and going to my review section.

Rating:

Attractiveness of the girls: 7/10

:dash:  :dash:
I'm speechless soon it will like Japan: 500 quid for someone to remove the wax from your ears  :dash:

Offline puntingking

I know what you guys are coming from. It's expensive from what she offers. The main point though I enjoyed myself so in that sense to some degree it was worth the money in my opinion. I have been to see Joy twice now. Once on her own and this time with her friend. I won't see her a third time because of the price and I want to explore new wgs in London that I haven't seen before instead of my regulars.  :hi: