Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil Naughty J - Gants Hill  (Read 1843 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5915589) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TayeXon

External Link/Members Only

Met with Jocy at the beginning of January at a flat near Gants Hill Station. The girls in there tend to move around quite a bit. There's usually two girls working from that flat at a time - I had been there one other time to see a girl called Zarah. At the moment she's in Walthamstow. She had been on my HL for quite some time, so I thought that I would finally give her a go.

The comms were simple enough. I called to ask if I could come now an was told to let her know when I'm about 30 minutes from the station and then also when I arrive and was directed to the flat. From what I could tell, I was talking to the actual girl. When I saw her in person the English was similar and quite good.

The girl is very pretty, has a pretty face and a nice slim body. Perky bum. It's her in the pictures. Lol I don't know what I was expecting, but she was definitely taller than I was expecting. I expected that frame to have a petite height, but she was about 5'7 to 8. She has some nice lips too. Her profile says that she is Angolan, but she said that she is not actually from there. I forgot the exact country but she said she grew up in Italy.

The meet was good and I have not managed to see her again, so I definitely have to had a YMMV warning.

Started off with OWO which was really good, then she continued with a condom on. I felt like taking control first so we went into missionary. Quite a bit of kissing - mostly LFK and some DFK. Then I came the first time. We chilled for about 6-8 minutes and talked then she saw that I was hard again and started giving me OW. I'm sure it went on for about 10 minutes. She Really got into it, to the point where I wasn't even thinking about sex the second time til I came again. But again we chilled for a bit. She asked If I wanna fuck again and I was like, of course. Ended with a bit of doggy... bit of prone. The usual.

Overall, it was a very good punt, I would recommend. I would have probably seen her sooner and would have seen her more if visiting her wasn't so out of my way.

Offline sparkus

Seems to alternate between Gants Hill, Walthamstow/Blackhorse Road and occasionally Buckhurst Hill.

Even when in the Blackhorse Road scuzzpad her rate is higher than the other girls on, cos dat ass.

Online Prince

Hi there

She looks great. I called her and she said no DFK. She says that's one thing she never wants to promise so she says no DFK to all. Once you got into it did you find she held back?

P

External Link/Members Only

Met with Jocy at the beginning of January at a flat near Gants Hill Station. The girls in there tend to move around quite a bit. There's usually two girls working from that flat at a time - I had been there one other time to see a girl called Zarah. At the moment she's in Walthamstow. She had been on my HL for quite some time, so I thought that I would finally give her a go.

The comms were simple enough. I called to ask if I could come now an was told to let her know when I'm about 30 minutes from the station and then also when I arrive and was directed to the flat. From what I could tell, I was talking to the actual girl. When I saw her in person the English was similar and quite good.

The girl is very pretty, has a pretty face and a nice slim body. Perky bum. It's her in the pictures. Lol I don't know what I was expecting, but she was definitely taller than I was expecting. I expected that frame to have a petite height, but she was about 5'7 to 8. She has some nice lips too. Her profile says that she is Angolan, but she said that she is not actually from there. I forgot the exact country but she said she grew up in Italy.

The meet was good and I have not managed to see her again, so I definitely have to had a YMMV warning.

Started off with OWO which was really good, then she continued with a condom on. I felt like taking control first so we went into missionary. Quite a bit of kissing - mostly LFK and some DFK. Then I came the first time. We chilled for about 6-8 minutes and talked then she saw that I was hard again and started giving me OW. I'm sure it went on for about 10 minutes. She Really got into it, to the point where I wasn't even thinking about sex the second time til I came again. But again we chilled for a bit. She asked If I wanna fuck again and I was like, of course. Ended with a bit of doggy... bit of prone. The usual.

Overall, it was a very good punt, I would recommend. I would have probably seen her sooner and would have seen her more if visiting her wasn't so out of my way.

Offline TayeXon

I called her and she said no DFK. She says that's one thing she never wants to promise so she says no DFK to all. Once you got into it did you find she held back?

Nah, not really. Though the more I think of it, it was mainly just LFK.

One approach I take sometimes is that it's best not to ask about any of that over the phone, and if kissing is on the cards when I get there then great. I know that might not be helpful, but from my experience, every time I've asked about DFK over the phone it seems to put the WG off more than when I'm there.

Online Prince

Good point.

When one asks about kissing, the girl is thinking its Jabba the Hutt calling. Best to clean oneself up and meet BUT actually only a minority of girls give unadulterated great DFK. Unfortunately for me its the thing that really gets me going.

P