Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs (AW) Prestwich, North Manchester  (Read 3536 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Had an hour booking with Isobella a few months ago.

Comms by text & phone call, no problemo, very easy.

Venue was a flat in Prestwich,  not far from the Heaton Park tram stop.
Apartment was clean & fit for purpose, good shower, clean towels.

Isobella is a flame haired attractive MILF with a killer natural rack & all over tan, a really nice woman, very smiley & personable, really easy to relax & feel comfortable with imo.

A really enjoyable booking, DFK, OWO, protected sex in CG with lots of eye contact, then Anal Doggy where I filled the glove deep inside her starfish for pop 1.

Had a relaxed chat then onto round 2 with another slow, wet Blowjob with good tongue work on my banjo string then on with another cagoule (she had some nice Thin Feel rubbers as well, no sex clinic issued cock stranglers) for a long bout of mish with lots of DFK, I especially liked when she wrapped her legs tightly around me at one point.

I gave her wet pussy some tongue & finger action as well, shaved & no hygiene issues.
She does this thing I love where she giggles as you're hitting the right spot for her during the cunnilingous which seemed genuine.
Finished with CIM.

No clockwatching, ended up going about 20 mins overtime, kiss goodbye at the door then on my way feeling great.

120 notes for Anal, CIM, 2 pops....good value these days.

Would return but think she's moved to Leeds & is now a tenner more expensive

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 12:55:38 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Excellent punt and review good value is a under statement there many charging 180 plus for  a punt like that. Good find kk and leeds here i come. :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Excellent punt and review good value is a under statement there many charging 180 plus for  a punt like that. Good find kk and leeds here i come. :hi:

Enjoy CC  :thumbsup:

Offline Numberone

Thanks for the heads up. She is on my hot list but I was put off by a review saying that she has put on a lot of timber.

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the heads up. She is on my hot list but I was put off by a review saying that she has put on a lot of timber.

It's all subjective isn't it with what different punters consider timber?
I've not seen her before so can't compare with how she might have been in the past, she's not as tight around the middle as the professional pics she's had done but she doesn't have rolls or a lot of flab or looseness around her tummy either.
Little mum tum maybe, nothing major imo.
If you don't like them above a size 10 then avoid I'd say.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 01:59:35 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline samneil15

Wish this review was done while she was still in Prestwich, but thank you KK.

£130 ph with anal and the rest included is a bargain these days.

Unlikely I'll venture to Leeds for a punt but you never know...

Offline Drayki

Enjoyed reading another one of your top reviews pal   :thumbsup: Been after seeing her for months now, but she keeps evading me  :dash: she’s been up in Leeds now for the last month or so, will have to keep a watchful eye on her profile, hopefully she’ll be back down soon, she does look the part though, nice one kk  ;)

Offline Kool Keef

Wish this review was done while she was still in Prestwich, but thank you KK.

£130 ph with anal and the rest included is a bargain these days.

Unlikely I'll venture to Leeds for a punt but you never know...

She works at La Maison as well I think, so she might be back on the right side of the Pennines when lockdown finally ends  :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

Enjoyed reading another one of your top reviews pal   :thumbsup: Been after seeing her for months now, but she keeps evading me  :dash: she’s been up in Leeds now for the last month or so, will have to keep a watchful eye on her profile, hopefully she’ll be back down soon, she does look the part though, nice one kk  ;)

Thanks mate, hopefully she's back in the NW soon & you can have a dabble

Online frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, one to consider for when I'm back in the saddle

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review Pal, one to consider for when I'm back in the saddle

:thumbsup:

Offline Captain caveman 69

Lol just checked her rates 130ph or 320 for 2 hours.  :dash:

Offline Drayki

Offline Pegasus Rider

Also does doubles with this SP

Now that would be interesting  :lol:

I'll definately be trying these two out...not many reviews on Diana though.......I reviewed a Duo with Isabella and another girl on the Yorkshire section.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Always been tempted tbh, but never ventured.

Nice review KK, hurry up thought ud be 100 up by now, slacker :lol: