Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Putri8989 - tower hill  (Read 3658 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Dakine333

External Link/Members Only

Cost: 150/30mins and 200/60mins plus extra 50 to cum

Comms: Fast when working and easy - studied here in the UK

Location: Saw her when she was staying in a serviced apartment close to Tower Hill station. Couldn’t work out how to turn the cold water on so tried to have a boiling hot shower!

Girl: Even better than her pics - smooth dark skin, big fake tits, medium sized cock (not too girthy like the Brazilians which are usually too big for me). She’s a stunner for sure 😍😍

Meet: Got instructions sent to stand outside a random shop then to text her when there. She confirmed who I was as she must have line of sight to that shopfront. Inconspicuous entrance gate to a serviced apartment. Got to her door did the usual hide behind and behold saw this amazing girl in black lace bodysuit I was stunned.

Quick pleasantries aside confirmed cost and services (30mins no cum - maybe next time I’ll taste her nectar) then off to the shower which I struggled to work. Upon returning she seems to have a certain routine of massage then the fun. I laid down and received a decent massage. Few minutes in she began some cv swipes and started to tease. Next thing I knew she was diving into my butt and rimming me good. That definitely got me moaning. On the flip she asked which way we wanted to do it. I said both ways. She smiled as I began to went down on her. She got hard quick quickly so moved to 69 owo so we could both have something in our mouths. Every so often I’d tickle her butthole and it would open up for more.

We then moved to missionary as she put the condom on me and I entered. She’s tight and can take a good pounding. Went for this a while as her dick flopped around as i pounded (what a sight) then moved into doggy until I was horny enough to get fucked. She was dfk throughout the meet (so good).

Typically I like to start on top riding as it goes in the easiest this way. I got on top and eased down onto her covered cock. Fit like a glove since it wasn’t too girthy but still a good fit. Bounced away while always bending down to DFK her which was well reciprocated. While staying inside she moved me onto my back and began missionary on me while jerking me off. I was well hard and horny by this stage and didn’t take long for me to blow all over me.

Laughed and cleaned up with her she’s well educated and a good conversationalist to get you at ease.

Summary: passionate like Sofia but not as girthy but still in love with her! Definitely a repeat when she’s back and our schedules align. She’s based out of Glasgow usually but does travel to London often.

Offline mark22

External Link/Members Only

Cost: 150/30mins and 200/60mins plus extra 50 to cum

Comms: Fast when working and easy - studied here in the UK

Location: Saw her when she was staying in a serviced apartment close to Tower Hill station. Couldn’t work out how to turn the cold water on so tried to have a boiling hot shower!

Girl: Even better than her pics - smooth dark skin, big fake tits, medium sized cock (not too girthy like the Brazilians which are usually too big for me). She’s a stunner for sure 😍😍

Meet: Got instructions sent to stand outside a random shop then to text her when there. She confirmed who I was as she must have line of sight to that shopfront. Inconspicuous entrance gate to a serviced apartment. Got to her door did the usual hide behind and behold saw this amazing girl in black lace bodysuit I was stunned.

Quick pleasantries aside confirmed cost and services (30mins no cum - maybe next time I’ll taste her nectar) then off to the shower which I struggled to work. Upon returning she seems to have a certain routine of massage then the fun. I laid down and received a decent massage. Few minutes in she began some cv swipes and started to tease. Next thing I knew she was diving into my butt and rimming me good. That definitely got me moaning. On the flip she asked which way we wanted to do it. I said both ways. She smiled as I began to went down on her. She got hard quick quickly so moved to 69 owo so we could both have something in our mouths. Every so often I’d tickle her butthole and it would open up for more.

We then moved to missionary as she put the condom on me and I entered. She’s tight and can take a good pounding. Went for this a while as her dick flopped around as i pounded (what a sight) then moved into doggy until I was horny enough to get fucked. She was dfk throughout the meet (so good).

Typically I like to start on top riding as it goes in the easiest this way. I got on top and eased down onto her covered cock. Fit like a glove since it wasn’t too girthy but still a good fit. Bounced away while always bending down to DFK her which was well reciprocated. While staying inside she moved me onto my back and began missionary on me while jerking me off. I was well hard and horny by this stage and didn’t take long for me to blow all over me.

Laughed and cleaned up with her she’s well educated and a good conversationalist to get you at ease.

Summary: passionate like Sofia but not as girthy but still in love with her! Definitely a repeat when she’s back and our schedules align. She’s based out of Glasgow usually but does travel to London often.
Thanks for the review Dakine.

This one's been on my to do list for a quite a while now.

Shame to see the usual £150 ph has increased.

Offline Dakine333

Ah didn’t realise she used to be in the 100/150 range. What a pity she’s definitely charging more than Sofia who is the gold standard for me.