Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feedback is no guarantee of anything – a tale of three so-called reliable WGs  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Taggart

I suspect there is a tendency for punters to steer clear of WGs who have low number feedback, and plump for those who appear reliable and give a good service, and make it less likely to be scammed.

In the past few weeks, I’ve attempted to make appointments with three ladies who I, and many others, would class as a good first choice, but oh, what a disappointment. Consequently, I am wondering if it’s me and there’s some adverse comment written somewhere. Frankly, I am very disillusioned with the scene

Lady 1, South Yorkshire, feedback 230+

Agreed date/time via email, made AW booking. Night before, emailed, have been given address, that what I’d identified on Google streetview was the correct place. Told it was and to park on the drive. Said I’d text when on the way as it was 40 miles away from my hotel.

So come the next day, washed and brushed up, sent text to say en route. No reply. Parked a mile away, sent second text. No reply. Very odd, me thinks. So I find the house, knock on the door, no reply, curtains closed. Somewhat pissed off, time an petrol wastes, send text to say I’m going back to hotel.

Back at hotel, log on to AW, send polite “what happened” email, and within minutes, this email deleted without being read, as are all previous emails between us. WTF?  Just love to know what I’d done wrong.

Lady 2, North Wales, feedback 400+

Texted a couple of weeks before for a specific date/time, but she replied unable to commit that far ahead due to family issues. Fair enough.

So 3 days before I am due to be in area, text again for appointment – not even a reply. Very surprising.

Lady 3, on tour in Wales, feedback 190+

Her profile and tour info had conflicting dates by a few days, so I emailed and asked to confirm what they were. No reply. In fact I’d been to Wales and back, and as of last night my email were still unread.

All three, apparently reliable, are a efffing waste of time and space.
While not naming and shaming, it just shows that feedback is no guarantee of anything – even a basic level of the courtesy of a reply.

It’s made me really wonder whether it’s really worth all the effort, when one tries to be polite, courteous and punctual.

JV547845

The first one is odd but with the other two any female profile and WGs especially get bombarded by texts and messages from weirdos so you can simply get overlooked.  I always try to phone before the booking or before I set off at least.  The one time I didn't, I got let down, but even then she'd just lost her phone and had no battery juice. 

Festisio

While not naming and shaming,

OK, so I guess you are happy being part of the problem.

Did you leave FB to that effect?

Offline Taggart

was unable to leave FB on the one with a booking. So no.

What pisses me off is that as a punter on AW, I have very good feedback, and am clearly not a timewaster, so they should be able to spot genuine punters from idiots.

cockneybstrd

The first one is odd but with the other two any female profile and WGs especially get bombarded by texts and messages from weirdos so you can simply get overlooked.  I always try to phone before the booking or before I set off at least.  The one time I didn't, I got let down, but even then she'd just lost her phone and had no battery juice.

That is very nice of you to think that. Its amazing how many prossie lose there phone or dont have battery (considering they normally have them plugged in charging all the time)

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
First one I'd have set a definite confirmation time first thing that morning, and have at some point spoken to her all before you wasted your petrol. Many say getting the address upfront lowers the chances of being stood up, but in this case obviously not.

Second who knows, could be unreliability sometimes texts do go missing - happens to me and they turn up days later or not at all.

Third sounds like promised tour was off, but why not say so on the profile?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
That is very nice of you to think that. Its amazing how many prossie lose there phone or dont have battery (considering they normally have them plugged in charging all the time)

Anyone relying with a business relying on their mobile phone should keep it charged up at all times. I have noticed however that letting your battery run flat is something a lot of people who don't rely quite so much on their phone do do.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

What pisses me off is that as a punter on AW, I have very good feedback, and am clearly not a timewaster, so they should be able to spot genuine punters from idiots.

Unfortunately it's not always that easy and some blokes do come across as genuine, do have lengthy good feedback, but are unreliable or turn out shifty. For this reason all new clients should be treated the same, until their behaviour shows otherwise(which doesn't mean standing them up by the way).

Offline Happyjose

You really should consider naming and shaming to help others avoid your experience

Offline wristjob

You really should consider naming and shaming to help others avoid your experience

What's the point of the forum if you don't? Certainly an 80 mile round trip take 90-120 minutes out of your day, costs a load on petrol - not funny. If she had the decency to cancel beforehand it would have been so much easier and I don't get why girls can't  actually just do that when pissing somebody about.

JV547845

It's a long story. She'd left her smart phone a few hours drive away and I know fucking apple's updated shit iphone OSs chew up battery juice in minutes.  I thought about giving her an old dumb phone as a present later but having noticed how shit the battery is on my punting phone I've kept it for myself to make sure I don't do the same thing.  The other day I ran out of battery on the tube on the way to a booking but with the back up phone it was no big deal - whup the sims out and swap them and I was good to go for what turned out to be a lovely pleasant time between two consenting adults :).  I'm really tight, I should just buy a new £20 phone for cash.  Hand written back up contact details are a good idea too...  ...goes to other thread. 

Anyway back to the story.  When I found I was at a loose end somewhere in the postcode of her profile when the booking should've started and her phone wouldn't answer, my dumb instinct told me she'd got a better booking and dropped me and someone else.  But when she finally managed to make contact she was very upset, and she was giving feedback on AW when she would've been with the hypothetical guy she dropped us for so her story checked out.  Also I rapidly decided I could be angry or get over it.  And then I decided if I could get in a good mood I still really wanted to fuck her (or someone else in the area would do).  So I actually went back and she's a lovely girl. 

In general yeah it's an awful feeling thinking you've been stood up by a prostitute so I feel for the OP.  But in the end shit happens, what are you going to do about it? 

If they do have to cancel on a customer I guess SPs can still handle it better.  An SP could get in contact back and say `Really sorry something's come up, I'll knock a tenner off your next booking', or better still knock off the price of the local tourist attraction/ theatre show you went to instead lol. 

JV547845

I don't get why girls can't  actually just do that when pissing somebody about.

Ideally yeah.  But once I realised that if I hadn't brought a backup phone (and the phone numbers written down on paper with me) I'd have ceased all communications myself to a working girl on the way to a booking, I was really glad I didn't fly off the handle in a fit of rage like the other punter when it happened to me a few months previously. 

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Its why I always tell people who have booked in advance to confirm at a set time on the day of the booking.   That way if anything has come up at either end or one of us is unwell then no one has had a wasted journey or wasted time.
I would never leave for a booking without having confirmation on the day and if I could not get hold of them I would just leave a message to say I had tried to contact them three times but had no reply so I will take it the booking is cancelled.

I am surprised any punters still set off for a booking without receiving confirmation on the day of the booking

Tony Montana

There's totally no excuse for a dead battery - you can buy power boosters that are the size of a lipstick and will give 2 full charges of an iPhone.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wristjob

Ideally yeah.  But once I realised that if I hadn't brought a backup phone (and the phone numbers written down on paper with me) I'd have ceased all communications myself to a working girl on the way to a booking,

You were on the tube. She was sat in a room in a house and if she had any brains whatsoever she would have a charger for her work phone with her.

I was on the way to a punt a while back and decided to check something. Bloody phone wouldn't unlock with the pin. I pulled in to the supermarket, bought a new phone (£16, thieving bastards) and went to swap the sim - and the phone unlocked. It's not exactly hard to find a shop that can sell you a cheap phone (with a charger) and be up and running in 30 minutes.

I would never leave for a booking without having confirmation on the day and if I could not get hold of them I would just leave a message to say I had tried to contact them three times but had no reply so I will take it the booking is cancelled.

I am surprised any punters still set off for a booking without receiving confirmation on the day of the booking

I agree with that. I don't travel far to see girls now because of a few B&S incidents but if I had booked in this kind of situation and couldn't get through to her within about 3 hours of the booking I'd regard it as cancelled.

JV547845

You were on the tube. She was sat in a room in a house... 

They were two separate bookings with two different girls, I didn't explain myself very well sorry.  Girl who let me down was on the road with no phone.  Girl I nearly let down was sat in a house (able to take a last minute booking after a third girl cancelled on me - such fun).  Good work getting a new phone in half an hour anyway wristjob - clearly I need to get myself one for £16, no excuses.

Offline Taggart

One of the reasons for not naming publicly is that each has my phone number, one probably has my car reg, so there is a risk of comeback, but doubtful. Too busy to deal with brown stuff flying, but I will say this: one lives in Rossington, one in Buckley and the other in Rippondon.

Cherchez la femme !!

As I said before, it's the pure lack of courtesy from an experienced WG to and experienced punter. It's just effing rude.

Anyway, I am drawing a big line under it.

Offline smiths

I hope inexperienced punters are taking note, A/W is well dodgy and feedback cant just be blindly believed. My advice being use this site to get feedback from credible to you punters.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Sorry to be critical Taggart, but despite posting on here for a year you seem to have learnt little and broken many of the golden rules of punting.
Without being sarcastic I shall point a few out to you.

1. Always have back-up SIM cards at the ready. Never use your private number.
2. Don't give away personal info that could indentify you, that includes your car / reg plate.
3. Always confirm on the day of the booking as most pro$$ies have very erratic lifestyles.
4. Remember that Adultwork feedback/reviews are virtually worthless. Using UKP is the only choice.

Hope that helps.  :hi:

Now have a beer  :drinks:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
One of the reasons for not naming publicly is that each has my phone number, one probably has my car reg, so there is a risk of comeback, but doubtful.

How does she have your car reg?  Or do you just think she might have as I don't know many girls who can be bothered looking out then writing down a car reg and then keeping it with the phone number so they know who it belongs to.  Even those that do write down the car reg tend to throw it away once the booking is over
Otherwise they would need a bloody large filing cabinet to keep all the details they took on every client as they would have to have your name a full description and phone number with your reg to even remember who you were after a day or two

Offline smiths

Sorry to be critical Taggart, but despite posting on here for a year you seem to have learnt little and broken many of the golden rules of punting.

2. Don't give away personal info that could indentify you, that includes your car / reg plate.
3. Always confirm on the day of the booking as most pro$$ies have very erratic lifestyles.
4. Remember that Adultwork feedback/reviews are virtually worthless. Using UKP is the only choice.

Great advice, i am also surprised Taggart who i assume though dont know is the same Taggart who posted on Pnet for years hasnt followed these basic rules. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Its why I always tell people who have booked in advance to confirm at a set time on the day of the booking.   That way if anything has come up at either end or one of us is unwell then no one has had a wasted journey or wasted time.

Absolutely, its inconcievable to me not to seek confirmation on the day of the punt. I also always seek it again before i set off for the WGs. I do this as its the best i can do, not doing so has caused me problems years ago so i learnt my lesson then.

Offline wristjob

I don't put a lot of stock in AW feedback and any amount of positive doesn't really cancel out 1 negative in my opinion. Worse though is girls who have too much. I see anybody with more than 50 as some sort of feedback collector and regard it as a negative - like some desperation to prove you are good.

GeeWiz

Paris B had lots of positive feedback, albeit now hidden.

Girls with good feedback can sell/have their profile stolen before a name change.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 09:07:55 pm by GeeWiz »

vorian

Paris B had lots of positive feedback, albeit now hidden.

Girls with good feedback can sell/have their profile stolen before a name change.

Don't think anyone questioned ParisB service which may well have been excellent,   just her morals when it came to helping others out punters. Yet another reason to use UKP before a punt you get more detailed information than will ever be produced on AW.

Offline akauya

[snip]

That is very true. As reported in my latest review on Jessica, plenty of AW glowing feedback but my experience was quite the opposite. Makes one wonder who writes those glowing reviews!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29782.0

vorian

Makes one wonder who writes those glowing reviews!

A bunch of cunts.

Offline Taggart

To answer your pertinent points...

Backup sim was used, but is topped up via debit card so traceable by the authorities
The chances of my car reg being seen were slim as I did not park on her drive as requested by on the road nearby, but did drive by 3 times, so type of car may have been clocked.
As confirmation was less than 24 hours before, did not think necessary, as emails have been positive and friendly, plus I cant get access to phone/net much during day.

Finally, yes, UKP is a valid source but here we see some rate a girl positive, others negative.

cockneybstrd

That is very true. As reported in my latest review on Jessica, plenty of AW glowing feedback but my experience was quite the opposite. Makes one wonder who writes those glowing reviews!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29782.0

fluffy cunts like old macdonald

Roland D Hay

I'd ask a WG who you trust to check out your feedback... Last time that happened to me a vindictive girl had flagged me as dangerous due to leaving her bad feedback.

Offline CBPaul

The number of positive feedbacks is no indication what so ever of quality, I've had bad punts with prossies having 500+ fb and good punts with prossies having 2 fb.  fb above 20 or so only gives reassurance that the prossie actually exists and the chances of the profile being a PG scam or B&S are minimised.

I've got to the venue before and faced phones switched off and had punts cancelled 10 minutes before kick off, it is fucking annoying but shows why having a plan b is a good idea. There is a lot to be said for only booking an hour or two ahead, at least the prossie doesn't have too far to drift then. If booking a day or so ahead I have learned to make contact before setting off.

It should be simple, email & phone to make booking / confirm booking. Go to approximate venue. Phone to get address. Present yourself at door. Have Punt.
Some prossies expect a call a few hours before the booking but that fucks up if you've booked for early morning (11am - early by prossie standards) and the phone is switched off because they are 'not working' i.e. still in bed. Phones running out of battery is bollocks, I bet they have enough electricity to receive texts for more bookings !
Any profiles that give a long set of instructions about how to proceed with bookings generally get ignored - I can't be arsed. 

Frankly OP this happens and yes it is fucking annoying. I would name and shame though, it would be appreciated by many members here. I doubt very much one has your reg number and even if she did what would she be able to do with it ? Hopefully you also have a punting phone and a different nick being used on AW.

Offline Clanger

This is the best advice in this thread.  :thumbsup:

You've got to be aware that WG's are NOT plumbers or electricians and they have day to day family & friend issues and inconveniences of their own to sort out and they cannot guarantee that they will definitely be available at 20:15pm on the dot. I would expect a WG to give reasonable notice of a cancellation, but until about two or three hours before your booking you can't be at all sure she's still on. Check your messages.

Offline wristjob

One of the reasons for not naming publicly is that each has my phone number, one probably has my car reg, so there is a risk of comeback, but doubtful. Too busy to deal with brown stuff flying, but I will say this: one lives in Rossington, one in Buckley and the other in Rippondon.

The solution for anybody with the same problem in future is wait a week or 2 then mail Adam. He already said he could put it up there so you remain anonymous.

Offline The High Sparrow

This is the best advice in this thread.  :thumbsup:

You've got to be aware that WG's are NOT plumbers or electricians and they have day to day family & friend issues and inconveniences of their own to sort out and they cannot guarantee that they will definitely be available at 20:15pm on the dot. I would expect a WG to give reasonable notice of a cancellation, but until about two or three hours before your booking you can't be at all sure she's still on. Check your messages.

And plumbers and electricians don't have family and friends issues??

Tony Montana

And plumbers and electricians don't have family and friends issues??

It is a pointless analogy - in my experience the jobs that plumbers & electricians do are inevitably more complicated and take longer than the customer explains so you have to do more and go for parts etc.

At least with a WG you can guarantee and a 1 hour job will take 1 hour (or less  :mad: )

Offline The High Sparrow

It is a pointless analogy - in my experience the jobs that plumbers & electricians do are inevitably more complicated and take longer than the customer explains so you have to do more and go for parts etc.

At least with a WG you can guarantee and a 1 hour job will take 1 hour (or less  :mad: )

True, that