Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor- Ripponden  (Read 4051 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Thexan

So I don’t punt often due to work and other commitments and that’s made even more difficult with lockdown. Anyway this meet happened in August while on a trip up north and thought I would try Alana who was highly reviewed. So I’m not sure how to rate this but gonna go with neutral and leave you to make your own decision.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour (reduced to half hour)
Price: £150 (then £100)

Communication: very good and kept her informed during my journey about how far I was and traffic etc.

Location: In ripponden, very discreet out in the countryside, no nosey neighbours. I made the mistake and parked in the lay by and was told to park on the road outside the house.

Meet:
So parked up and made my way to the door, which opened after knocking and walked in. In the house I was met with Alana and I have to say I was disappointed with her looks, especially with the reviews on her. I understand everyone has different tastes, so fair enough if you found her attractive but she just wasn’t my type at all.

Anyway because I travelled a long way to hers, I was there and I was really horny. I just thought fuck it let’s just bite the bullet and see how it goes. Made my way up to the room gave her the money and ask to shower to make sure I’m fresh especially after a long car ride. She went to stash the cash while I showered, used the mouthwash and came out in a towel to see her standing there.

Approached her and we started kissing which was good, kept it brief, just need it to get me started. Anyway asked her get on her knees for OWO which was good and got me hard, with dirty talk. So decided to do this for a bit and then asked for anal. She was well up for it got lubed and she got on all fours on the bed. However I started losing wood and this has never happened before so I put it down to just not being attracted to her which isn’t her fault.

So just asked her for more owo to get me hard again and before I lose wood again just asked her to jump on top and ride me cowgirl. She was very good at riding and got me to cum in no time.

So after cumming, I always go for round 2 and always clarify with girls that I can cum more than once and there’s no limit. But with Alana I just wasn’t into it at all because she just wasn’t my type. So I looked at the clock and saw there was loads of time left, so I just asked Alana if we can reduce it to an half hour meet instead. Even though she was reluctant, she surprisingly agreed and credit to her gave me my money back and only charged me for half hour.

We talked for a bit, showered and made my way out.

Summary:

Positives:
- good owo
- Enthusiastic
- Discreet location
- Gave money back even though she didn’t have to

Negatives-
- Personally not my type

Offline Niggledebits

OP - I can't remember what the guidelines are for posting positives, neutrals or negatives but you can't fault her service. I am sure there are plenty of girls who would have refused to reduce the session to 30 mins during the session. Afterall she probably spent time preparing herself for the meet.

Offline Davros1919

I have to agree. Was a real let down when i saw this 1 and everything about her felt baggy. I wouldnt return

Offline Gplincs

OP - I can't remember what the guidelines are for posting positives, neutrals or negatives but you can't fault her service. I am sure there are plenty of girls who would have refused to reduce the session to 30 mins during the session. Afterall she probably spent time preparing herself for the meet.

Totally agree, she handled the situation very well

Offline wakefieldlad13

Agree 100%, I dont see any reason why this would be less than a positive

Offline Romeo Sensini

Never met the lass but seems most of the negativity stems from the OP? Should have walked away maybe.

Offline filthy.john

Bizarre....

This has to be a positive even on your own account of the fact she went above and beyond. The failings, if I can call them failings, are beyond either persons control - you just didn't fancy her.

This is one of those where I think a 'no review' is better than a review given the rating.

Very unfair in my opinion when she's not only delivered but gone beyond.

Offline Aji81

It’s OP’s judgement of the meet so he’s perfectly entitled to rate it as a neutral if that was his interpretation.

It’s not really unusual. I’ve seen plenty of reports with the same thing. Reviewers had a decent punt but didn’t find the girl in question that attractive so went with the neutral rating. Agree it was good she refunded some of the fee, but reckon a fair portion of other WGs might have done the same? Maybe I’m being naive  :unknown:

Either way just because she did doesn’t automatically mean it should impact the rating.

Offline Adoniron

She didn't do anything wrong IMO. Not her fault she wasn't your type.

Offline usroads

Should be a Positive imho - good service and good attitude.
There are plenty of decent photo images on her AW profile so you know how she looks. Personally I love the sleazy look.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Should be a Positive imho - good service and good attitude.
There are plenty of decent photo images on her AW profile so you know how she looks. Personally I love the sleazy look.

She has only recently changed her main photo, which is somewhat more accurate representation of what she actually looks like now. All other photos are outdated. Her profile needs updating to state her current size as it's definitely not size 10. Good services and easy going though.

Offline secretjones

i would read that as a positive

Offline stevedave

Why the fuck are so many guys saying this should be positive?

It's not your review, it's the OP's - his review, his rating. He didn't fancy her, so she didn't get a positive. Jeez, get over it :rolleyes:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Why the fuck are so many guys saying this should be positive?

It's not your review, it's the OP's - his review, his rating. He didn't fancy her, so she didn't get a positive. Jeez, get over it :rolleyes:

Agreed.
It's his review, his choice and it's his rating of how this particular punt was for him, no-one else.

Offline Liketolick

I saw her last Saturday just gone and I thought she was amazing,none stop squirting and a really nice lads that's horny as they come.

Offline viper13

She has only recently changed her main photo, which is somewhat more accurate representation of what she actually looks like now. All other photos are outdated. Her profile needs updating to state her current size as it's definitely not size 10. Good services and easy going though.

If the SP is not as described and phots are out of date, I would be pissed of when she opened the door.  :mad: 

It would probably effect my rating too  :unknown:

Read the review and make your own informed decision, HIS review HIS rating   :hi:

Offline Numberone

I saw her last Saturday just gone and I thought she was amazing,none stop squirting and a really nice lads that's horny as they come.
Is that your attempt at your 1st review? :dash:

Offline FLYING BLUE

and yet no review from you? :unknown:

Offline Numberone

It’s the OPs review, but from my experiences the photos are a good representation of what you get with her, so I’m surprised that he was surprised!
Each to their own and thanks for the review and hopefully that will help fellow punters decide

Offline Crazyoldhaag

If the SP is not as described and phots are out of date, I would be pissed of when she opened the door.  :mad: 

Read the review and make your own informed decision, HIS review HIS rating   :hi:

That's what I gather from the review, it also mirrors my experience with her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Some of those pictures are very old as she were using them when I TOFTT over 4 years ago now.

Offline Adoniron

If you come on here and disclose you have seen an SP but don't do a review you are inviting a pile on.

Offline Liketolick

I will do a review at the weekend

Offline Fac51

OP - was her bedroom carpet clean ?!? :sarcastic: :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline Uklad873

What size would you say ?

Offline I like natural boobs

I know that the question above wasn't directed to me but Crazyoldhaag will probably give an answer later. In the meantime I'll give my opinion on her size.

Classy Riley is a similar height to Alana and she is calling herself a 10. When I saw Alana at the end of November 2020 she was bigger than Riley. She looked nice though. An hourglass size 12 I would say but she is tall and had similar proportions to a size 10 average height girl.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

What size would you say ?
When I saw her in August she was about size 14. As davros1919 said she looked 'baggy'. She might have lost some weight since but at the time, she said she gained weight during lockdown and she wasn't bothered. As far as hourglass figure goes, to me she's clearly a mixed race girl, so had more of a black girl body with a round bum. Nothing wrong with her figure, but as I said her photos and description need updating(what she admitted herself).

Offline Uklad873

Cheers guys . In the movies she looks hot. Bide my time with this on seems there is more out there to choose first

Offline Hornylad

Guys I agree that her pics are out of date.. Again it is down to opinion again ultimately.

her recent pic... she doesnt look half as decent as she was 4 years ago.. she probably still provides a good service, but I can understand why the OP was dissappointed.. £150 justified? im not too sure...but it is down to opinion i guess fellas.

Offline unplayable

seen her a few times over the years from her rochdale days when she moved there....i seen her again in 2020 and found her different but in a sexy way....i do think she's hot.

Offline Hornylad

each to their own i guess.. someone mentioned shes got a stomach and her tits are droopy/ saggy and shes put on some weight

Offline Liketolick

She is not saggy at all.shes perfect

Offline stevedave

She is not saggy at all.shes perfect

When's the wedding?  :sarcastic:

More appropriately, when's the review coming?

Offline Fac51

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: Priceless !

Offline adamza

:lol: :lol: :lol: