Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback profiles  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Retiredmike

Evening gents,

I'd like to know peoples opinions on providers private galleries that show bareback sex or bareback sexual acts. The reason I ask is I've noticed that the last 5-6 girls I've seen all have the wording or similar to oh my private gallery is with a current partner or current boyfriend.  Yet when you question a working girl on if they are in a relationship none of them say yes they always say they are too busy working etc. Makes you wonder who these guys are in the pics are or if they are getting special treatment . Seen it on at least 5 girls profiles in the north east section recently and it's got me thinking.

Girls doing sexual acts bareback in galleries are ....

External Link/Members Only

Claims to be an ex partner

Claims again ex partner

Claims again it's an ex partner

Can these girls be trusted at all knowing they are bare backing other people?? bearing in mind they all say it's a partner how can we be sure?

The reason I ask is I actually booked one of these girls a few months ago and she said she hadn't had a personal relationship for over a year so basically grassed herself right up.

I e seen girls who offer bareback previously (covered) purely because I think the girls will be more dirtier than normal. Anyone else had similar experiences?? I have heard stories about all three girls above and others but wether they are correct or not remains to be seenll

« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 10:54:48 pm by Retiredmike »
Banned reason: Troll / touting barebackers.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why are giving all these barebackers free publicity? What with your post about seeing one who openly offers it now this. There's sites dedicated to this sort of thing, perhaps you'd be better off on there.

Offline Kev3773

Troll  :dash:  :dash:
Or perhaps was denied bareback from the 3 girls he is trying to trash  :unknown: either way, not welcome on here..
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 11:02:50 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Retiredmike

Troll  :dash:  :dash:
Or perhaps was denied bareback from the 3 girls he is trying to trash  :unknown: either way, not welcome on here..

I think DM has just confirmed my suspicions

Offline Lingus10

Hope your banned, your a low life cunt

Offline hairymonster

I e seen girls who offer bareback previously (covered) purely because I think the girls will be more dirtier than normal. Anyone else had similar experiences?? I have heard stories about all three girls above and others but wether they are correct or not remains to be seenll

LOL clown. most people avoid them

Offline Retiredmike

LOL clown. most people avoid them

I always laugh at people like you who say things like oh they must have a dusty phone  :lol:

If anything it gets them more custom IDIOT

Offline Tiger63

Fancy going to all that trouble and lasting 4 posts :lol: :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Fancy going to all that trouble and lasting 4 posts :lol: :lol:

Some of these new 'members' (pun very much intended) are nothing if not entertaining in their short time :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Some of these new 'members' (pun very much intended) are nothing if not entertaining in their short time :lol:

Very true FB, it wouldn't surprise me if half of them are previously "Banned Members" wanting a second bite at the cherry.  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline FLYING BLUE

Very true FB, it wouldn't surprise me if half of them are previously "Banned Members" wanting a second bite at the cherry.  :scare:

Maybe they are SM but then, why would they bother to sign up again just to post such complete & utter bollocks :unknown: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Maybe they are SM but then, why would they bother to sign up again just to post such complete & utter bollocks :unknown: :lol:

Because as me Granny used to say FB "You Can't Educate Friggin Pork".....................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline FLYING BLUE

Because as me Granny used to say FB "You Can't Educate Friggin Pork".....................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

I dare say she was right SM  :D

Offline Lingus10

I think with these new members we are being unfair to the pork

Offline CELICA GT

:thumbsup:
Some of them never cease to amaze me, it's not a case if which planet are they on but from which Universe  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Ouch!!!   :D   :D   :D