Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Mistress Delilah  (Read 4266 times)

dave_rave

Mainly offers domme services, so probably not to everyone's taste: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had a bid on an RB, so £ is a lot less than advertised. Was just wondering if anyone's seen her - I'm a bit wary about the lack of verification and reviews.

James999

Just looks like a fat bird  :thumbsdown:

And stupid list of "rules"  :wacko:

cockneybstrd

If its your scene then fair enough but her rules look like a load of fucking shit too me

You getting her 'boyfriend' involved too. I dread to think what old JRC would say

External Link/Members Only

James999

You getting her 'boyfriend' involved too. I dread to think what old JRC would say

He'd probably moan about the photo's (as usual) after all there are no cockshots  :sarcastic:

dave_rave

If its your scene then fair enough but her rules look like a load of fucking shit too me

Hmm, I didn't even think to look at that dude's profile - might give it a miss based on that then.

I think the 'rules' are just fluff, they seem to be de rigeur for domme types but in reality they're a load of nonsense.

cockneybstrd

He'd probably moan about the photo's (as usual) after all there are no cockshots  :sarcastic:

That aint JRC in the gallery is it with lipstick on his arse
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:00:23 am by cockneybstrd »

LL

Sounds like a bit of a chancer - with all the references to gifts that you have to buy her and so on.  :lol:

SaneOnes

A size 16, 5'8" tall "mistress" who asks for £200 as well as gifts, takes bookings through AW but has only one feedback. No, thank you.

MistressDelilahX

Lack of verification/ratings is due to AW closing my account for an unknown reason. It happens to a lot of girls.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
He claims to be 8.5" of solid cock - I think he added on 2 inches. Either way, she looks like a fat lesbian, you could score hotter "babes" at a working man's club. Given the fact she bid on a RB, she probably isn't bowled over with offers. A lot of these domme types hate sex, are crap at GFE and aftercare, too old, fat, unattractive or hate men so become mistresses. She can comment herself after all she is a member of this site.

grandmaster-ram-rod

hes most likely her bitch, and has been ordered to list that profile, who is going to pay him £200 an hour ????

James999

Looks a lot older than stated on the profile, and a fair amount bigger than size stated, in the few crap pictures provided, obviously camera shy for a reason  :crazy:

Offline akauya

Just looks like a fat bird  :thumbsdown:

And stupid list of "rules"  :wacko:

I think those "Rules & Regulations" are aimed at those punters who like to be dominated and beaten up; like the ones who go to the London Retreat.

To me and others who are not into that scene do sound stupid whereas JRC would probably get a semi just reading that  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

Looks a lot older than stated on the profile, and a fair amount bigger than size stated, in the few crap pictures provided, obviously camera shy for a reason  :crazy:

Those are some chunky wrists and bingo wings for a size 16 and 5ft 8

James999

Those are some chunky wrists and bingo wings for a size 16 and 5ft 8

:lol: @ bingo wings

cockneybstrd

It must be strange for her bloke to be dating a bird with bigger guns than him.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

:lol: and bazookas.

James999

She's probably taller as well  :sarcastic:

And the size of her feet he could probably wear her shoes, if they're not a bit to much of a wide fitting  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:14:37 am by James999 »

MistressDelilahX

You are all disgustingly rude. You're the sad cunts paying for a lay and yet you wanna whine like little bitches over the size of my "bingo wings" hahaha!! Just because you would be rapists have to pay to fuck doesn't mean you have to gang up on the women that aren't your cup of tea.

cockneybstrd

You are all disgustingly rude. You're the sad cunts paying for a lay and yet you wanna whine like little bitches over the size of my "bingo wings" hahaha!! Just because you would be rapists have to pay to fuck doesn't mean you have to gang up on the women that aren't your cup of tea.

Deary me looks like it was boyfriend who joined rather than Dom madam. As hard nose dom wouldnt start crying about a few truthful comments about how you are misleading customers by not admitting your real size. I mean come on luv look at those fucking wrists. You must have to wear a mans watch to fit it around them

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Dave Rave do you still want to see her?

Looks like I got something right for once:
A lot of these domme types hate sex, are crap at GFE and aftercare, too old, fat, unattractive or hate men so become mistresses.

James999

You're the sad cunts paying for a lay

I thought Fat birds were supposed ot be Jolly  :scare:

SaneOnes

Is she banned already? I find it funny that now she's changed her rates from £200 ph to £150 ph. Maybe now she can hope for at least half a mug every month with the attitude she had shown, "dom" or not

cockneybstrd

Is she banned already? I find it funny that now she's changed her rates from £200 ph to £150 ph. Maybe now she can hope for at least half a mug every month with the attitude she had shown, "dom" or not

From the language used I expect it was her boyfriend who was posting as her. And thats why he got so upset

Though i would be upset if my missus could bench press more than me too

vorian

From the language used I expect it was her boyfriend who was posting as her. And thats why he got so upset

Though i would be upset if my missus could bench press more than me too

Brilliant,  I do love it when the mad ones lose the plot. :D

Offline akauya

Is it me or has she deleted the link to her "boyfriend" as well  :unknown:

And how dare she lump me with you lot, I may be a sad cunt but I'm definitely not disgustingly rude, I'm just a little bit rude  :D

vorian

Amusing how she/he said punters  "Have to pay to fuck" when she has to "Fuck to get paid".

cockneybstrd

I am pretty sure it was old rickett arms that was posting as her V...

A proper domme wouldnt get upset about a few comments about her lying about her age and dress size.

Where as a young bloke who lives like a bitch l(i,e living off a whore who probably has to give him pocket money to pay for his new baseball caps and his score bags of weed) would come and cry like a bitch if people were ripping the piss

SaneOnes

I'm so glad we have a CUNTS thread here. There are humble lookers like Cindy and Porsha who earn every single penny that they ask for, then there's this deluded gym-class-reject-wannabe-prossie with her head way too far stuck up her arse. I don't mind her/him trying to defend herself/himself but that really was a bad angle.

vorian

I am pretty sure it was old rickett arms that was posting as her V...

A proper domme wouldnt get upset about a few comments about her lying about her age and dress size.

Where as a young bloke who lives like a bitch l(i,e living off a whore who probably has to give him pocket money to pay for his new baseball caps and his score bags of weed) would come and cry like a bitch if people were ripping the piss

Yeah, you are probably right, or perhaps some weirdo white knight slave type defending his mistress.  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Her blog's a load of man hating bollocks as well.

Offline Rick2468

Is that blog written by the WG in this thread?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Is that blog written by the WG in this thread?
Yep. 100%, another scummy mummy.

Offline Rick2468

It's not the worst blog I've ever read tbh. She is dating someone who can't even spell serpent correctly and also he looks like an absolute tool so I'll shop around a bit I think.

Offline Rick2468

I have taken a big mislike to the profile in this thread I must say. Decent(ish) tits but asks for £150 an hour which no one is going to pay. Speaks to customers like they are a dog and boasts about her bf who pouts like a tart in his photos as if he could intimidate anyone.

cockneybstrd

Her blog's a load of man hating bollocks as well.

It would be awful if someone found out her real name and reported her to the benefit agency and the CSA.

She wouldn't be able to spunk all that money at Greggs on a daily basis. As god knows no one with a sane mind would want to punt such a sour bitch

Offline Rick2468

I am going to report her tomorrow.

SaneOnes

vorian

Mrs Bingo Wings took it this week.

Why why, why, Deliah? came on her shouting your mouth off like a town crier.
And now you probably get no phone calls even the genuine ones you desire.
Your bingo wings are an on going joke. I can't see many going for a poke.
So, stick to having a toke, moaning about being broke and how you can't keep a bloke.
I thank her, for being crowned Queen wanker.

Congratulations on winning The Wanker Of The Week Award.  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Shame about the attitude and the fact she is a cunt. As in those pics she looks like she looks quite 'boaty' in the face.

And I think I know what estate she is on as well ! 

yorkshire123

Shame about the attitude and the fact she is a cunt. As in those pics she looks like she looks quite 'boaty' in the face.

Come on CB, for a flat cap, whippet racing northern brother please explain what "boaty in the face" is :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Maybe there's some irony in the fact she looks better on instagram than on a site which sells her body. Facially she doesn't look too bad, but she doesn't look any better than most council estate single mothers. The exact opposite of the sort of women that interest me, both in my civvy and punting preferences.

cockneybstrd

Come on CB, for a flat cap, whippet racing northern brother please explain what "boaty in the face" is :D

Sorry from the term Boat Race - Face

Boaty - pretty ish

I know what you mean Ali but sometimes I like a bit of the chav whore look. Be it for a punt or fucking some civvy bird (No dating of course and you have to give them a false name and fake occupation such as Nick the Plumber. I have roared few of these types. Though of course when they ask if the you can fix something for them it does fucking come unstuck)

I think Southwark Council still do financial rewards for grassing people up for false clams. So someone could earn themselves enough for a punt
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:08:35 pm by cockneybstrd »

yorkshire123

SaneOnes

I just don't understand why must she delude herself with those sort of rates. Yes, she can look pretty under certain lights but most punters won't put up with her attitude let alone her bloated appearance for £150 per hour. Girls like Cindy and Porsha charge less for a classier atmosphere. I really want to know what her client base looks like.

cockneybstrd

I just don't understand why must she delude herself with those sort of rates. Yes, she can look pretty under certain lights but most punters won't put up with her attitude let alone her bloated appearance for £150 per hour. Girls like Cindy and Porsha charge less for a classier atmosphere. I really want to know what her client base looks like.

I cant really comment on that Porsha but that Cindy hasnt exactly covered herself in glory has she on here of late.

SaneOnes

I know what you mean about Cindy embarrassing herself with the MissKD hating. I, personally, won't be visiting her again but her services along with Porsha AND MissKD of course have always been top notch. KD takes the cake for me when it comes to being an all-round filthy fuck and with her, you just always know she's worth every penny. No bullshit there... ... whereas, "talky" profiles filled with gibberish, like this Delilah's, annoy the hell out of me. Goes the same for girls who charge £200 or more but with limited services offered just cause they appear to look oh so "hot" - belong to the CUNTS thread.