Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _VIP_ROXANA - London Pimlico  (Read 2785 times)

2 review(s) for _VIP_ROXANA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Pompoy123

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I paid this WG a visit yesterday. She opened the door and quickly assured me in. I thought she was reasonably good looking and taller than me by a few inches without heels.
Got paperwork and shower out of the way and started the booking kissing then it started going wrong. I hate bloody fake moans and groans for me it is a right turn off.

She also was rushing through everything and it was doing my head in.

Not my cup of tea.

Tim20

Shame you had a bad time she looks really good too !! Really would fancy a bit of that and she's offering £100 ph ! Did she DFK ?
She's got really good feedback as well with field reports on AW not that I pay too much attention to those ! Can't find any more reviews on her here about from someone saying she never responded !

Has anyone else seen her ?

password02

Go a search and you will come across a few mentions and a review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14298.msg220394;topicseen#msg220394

I would say at £100 ph special offer she sounds good value especially for central London plimico area.

Tim20

Cheers password just read and doing one day in London this week but decided on Stacy nice summer that you recommended !! I'm a big fan of DFK to get me going !! Just seen your booked into see Elise !! One of only 2 girls to make me cum from sucking my cock before sex !!! She's sooooo fucking hot your going to love this women I know !!

Offline darkdeep

Ditto on the negative review.
Saw her two weeks ago. Stupidly chose her instead of WendyX or Sweet Chanelle...
Taxi across London to Pimlico. Then she tells me the cleaner is still there and I can't come in. Have to wait 20 mins.
Come up. She's a bit taller and bigger than expected and maybe we just didn't click.
Far too controlling. Not really into kissing. Doesn't like RO at all. Good oral.
Then on with the mac and she's on top. But she doesn't work much there and I'm just not getting much sensation. Ditto in missionary and doggy. Settled for a handjob. But she wouldn't let me stroke her pussy as he did that. Had to bring myself off in the end.
Waste of time and money.
Don't know where all those good reviews came from.
Maybe if I'd let her start with a massage like she wanted then she could do her routine and I'd be a reasonably happy punter... .maybe...

Offline jDguy

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I paid this WG a visit yesterday. She opened the door and quickly assured me in. I thought she was reasonably good looking and taller than me by a few inches without heels.
Got paperwork and shower out of the way and started the booking kissing then it started going wrong. I hate bloody fake moans and groans for me it is a right turn off.

She also was rushing through everything and it was doing my head in.

Not my cup of tea.

Is she working on the flat where Natalie works External Link/Members Only  :)

Offline bestbefore

Damn, another one off the HL, and with her offering a discount as well.
The earlier FB was so good. Another one jaded!

Pompoy123

Offline tantric talents

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:47:21 pm by tantric talents »