Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Michelle Doncaster  (Read 4399 times)

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Location. Doncaster Town center
Duration. 1x1hr and 1x30mins (2 meets)
Price. £110 1hr and £70 for the 30mins
Services. Full service both occasions

As I said in my other review lockdown was about to happen so I was getting my fare share in and quick. These took place 3 days apart and the second one was the day before lockdown started in January. I was in Doncaster and hadn't planned a punt that day but the opportunity was there so I thought what the hell and had a quick look on viva street, aw and sent texts to catt and pinky. I found Michelle on VS and she replied back straight away and said she was available now. So I booked in for half hour. Now the reason I have put 2 bookings in this review is so you can see the difference in what you get from a 30min to a 1hr, especially as there is only £40 difference between the.Michelle is a very attractive girl and has a good body, but she says is too fat. Her English isn't the best but you can muddle through and get your point accross about things. Her place is a small apartment clean and she uses a double bed for the massage. A shower is available.
Now 30min booking.
Strip off lay down and then you get a rushed massage, it's like she's trying to get your whole body done in time for second part. It is still good but just rushed. Then told to turn over. She then starts to play with the fella and wet wipes him before some owo, this was good and did the trick of getting me hard. She then got a rubber put it on and started to ride me. After a few mins she said your turn, she laid face down, she raised her bum then slided her knees up level with her hips. What a sight I jumped in and banged away until I came. Quick wipe down then I got into the shower. All in just over 30mins from entering until leaving.
1hr booking.
On returning she was all thank you for coming again and I'll give you a proper massage this time. So I get on the bed and for the next 30mins ish I got ragged about bent, stretched manhandled and rubbed by every part of her naked body. It was amazing. Told to turn over and again wet wipe and owo but this time it lasted longer. Then when she stopped no condom getting just her lying down opening her legs and said your turn. So in I went face first clean shaven fresh and nutrual taste. She seems to like this with a odd finger sliding in now and then. When I stopped and started to kiss my way up her body she passed me a condom. I put it on and entered her, first mish then doggy then her on top. I was getting close now so I got on top in mish again but with her legs over my shoulders and went for it until I came. When finished we laid down together and she stroked my chest saying she like that. I know she's saying what I want to hear but it worked lol. A little chit chat as I showered and got dressed. I left and I had been in there 10mins over the hour.

So for the £40 extra you get a whole lot more from her and I would recommend you go for that if possible. Don't get me wrong 30mins is still good as she has a good body for fucking.

Will def be returning after lockdown, but I have heard she is working through it.

Offline sanchez

Nice work. Always liked the look of this one.

Offline Countrylad2

Was she in the building where the Bond girls were if you know where that is?
Walked past on Friday and the names are still on the doorbells. Am keen to have a punt in Donny as soon as lockdown is over.

Offline Candyman1900

Sorry don't know where the bonds girls place is.

Offline Prince charming

Candyman is Michelle's place in the vicinity of a couple of pubs?

Offline Prince charming

Countrylad not the Bond flats.

Online Ghost89

Great review. Can you name a pub? I’m keen to lose my Thai cherry and she looks like just the ticket. Is cim on offer?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 07:58:16 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline Bertie_Dastard

If you text her, saying that the Vivastreet services are greyed out, she will send you a menu. 

Online Ghost89

If you text her, saying that the Vivastreet services are greyed out, she will send you a menu.
Will do thanks