Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review: Luiza Lopez/ Bianco Melo (Leicester)  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Dj142

This was at the beginning of January this year. Forgot to add this as I was a bit fuming at the time and couldnt be arsed to write about it.

Standard apartment block in City Centre. Bit rough.

* Looks
A bit large but you get the impression from the photos. What I will say is the photos I saw which had her with curly blsck hair werr accurate. She did look like her in the photos. However the photos I'm now seeing of her on birchplace.com looks NOTHING like her. Photos look photoshopped to hell. Maybe she has a new wig and looks different but she definitely looks nothing like the recent photos.

* Services
Coms were good or at least I thought. She was out of the room for 10 minutes having whay I assumed was a shower altho that turned out to be bullshit. Agreed to owo and let me shower when I got there. Clearly she wasn't the one who read the text as she put a condom on my cock to suck it. Already a bit peeved but wanting to cum I Continued. Said she did dfk but didn't. The worse part was she smelt vile. You know that sweaty ass crack smell people get between their legs from walking all day and haven't showered..that's what she smelt like. Rather than just leaving I did let her suck cock and got out. Paid 100 for 30 minutes and was there for 20. Texted her when I left that she smelt horrible and didn't shower when she told me she did. She did admittedly say I could come back for free but I declined on the offer.
Overall a terrible experience and don't reccomend.

Her profile with the fake looking photos
External Link/Members Only
Her profile with the photos I saw and are more realistic
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jcarr87

Fuck me thats a bad photoshop job pmsl pic 6 where her ass is triangular

Offline teddyking

Why can’t these tramps spend a couple minutes in a shower? They’re paying £200 an hour ffs.
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blakers88

On no awful looks good in pics
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - PreopDollyJTS, Johnnyboy94, Blakers88
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Can’t fault there’d card matey, I would have done the same

Offline candyjohn

i saw her aswell. just walked straight out as you could see she wasnt clean. and could smell the room aswell. a lot of these girls take the absolute piss. they literally do not shower or clean up after they have been with one client.

its usually the lower end providers. I am more than happy to pay more in order to get a girl who takes pride in her hygiene and appearance.