Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-Marie - Ilkeston  (Read 3568 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Myth

Met with Kylie Marie last week (Thursday 11/02/21)

External Link/Members Only

Cost
£150 for 1 hour

Communication
Initially through aw email, then a few text messages to finalise time and date etc. On the day sent me easy to follow directions to her place. Just to note it’s best to check her availability on aw. I found initially for her to reply on aw was slow but found out after she had a week off so I’m guessing normally it isn’t that slow.

An incall at her place in Ilkeston, there was plenty of parking available nearby. Discreet entrance

The girl
Really quite beautiful, a petite blonde with tattoos and piercings. New boobs that are immense. They don’t look fake or out of place and feel real. Profile says 25, and no reason to doubt that!

The Meeting
On arrival I was greeted by Kylie with a kiss. She was dressed as requested and she looked amazing!

I needed a shower as I’d been at work. Facilities are fine, clean towels etc.

I then met Kylie in the bedroom and sat down, after a chat we got down to things. Started off by some dfk, plenty of tongue and was new to me as she has a tongue piercing. She then undressed and slid her way between my legs and gave the best owo I’ve ever had. Plenty of eye contact, deep throating. It was sloppy but not too much I was in heaven! I eventually came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. (She loves cum and wasn’t afraid to let me know! Haha).

We then chatted a bit more and she told me about some experiences and how much she loved sex, she also let me in to that she squirts (I have read on here that she could!) and I was excited to see this later on in the meet.

Now it was her time for fun, she told me she wanted to have an orgasm during this meet so I had to oblige. We started kissing and I made my way down between her legs, she has the smallest pussy that was very tight. Within a few mins she was squirming and cumming (first of many!). We then flipped into 69 and got me going again. She then came again that went all over my face that she laughed at and licked it all off.

Now it was time for her to squirt. She took out her wand and started, we were kissing and I was playing with her amazing assets and she squirted everywhere after a min or so, didn’t take long!!

Now some more owo and on with the condom, she rode me and came a few more times. She then said she wanted me to cum all over her face. I wasn’t going to say no so she got on her knees and I exploded with what I had left all over her face and mouth. She made me wipe the cum off and feed it into her mouth.

We chatted again for a bit, laughed and joked (it was like I knew her years, very easy to talk too).

I then jumped in the shower and noticed how small she is, maybe 5ft. Had another kiss and left. She is not a clock watcher at all and genuinely loves what she does.

Would I return? 100% yes! She is a gem and provides a service with enthusiasm and I enjoyed every second of it!

Offline NervousJ

Damn those boobs look awesome!!!! :lol:

How the hell have I never visited kylie in my time punting, she’s even closer to me than she was. I really must go visit...

Offline midspunter

Jesus but that is one fins arse.

Online Dipper

Offline gbyld87

Would love to see her, but sadly she doesn't seem to log in to AW very often.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Would love to see her, but sadly she doesn't seem to log in to AW very often.

AFAIR, she is a member on here.

Offline gbyld87

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=29704

You could try to PM her on here.

Cheers - i'll give it a go.  Not sure if it'll seem like an intrusion on here, but i've not got anywhere via other means so who knows :)

Offline Mansfieldman

She is now on my list. Thanks. She definitely seemed to have slipped through my net. Those tits look awesome... and she has schoolgirl outfits!!

Offline wantkinkyfun

Amazing girl and has been a regular for quite some time!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Offline Thracian

Great review buddy sounds like you had a lot of fun. She really is one of the best out there been a reg for a while, not seen her since the new boobs though, so very much looking forward to having a go on them :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great review buddy sounds like you had a lot of fun. She really is one of the best out there been a reg for a while, not seen her since the new boobs though, so very much looking forward to having a go on them :D

49 reviews on here, ALL Positive

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds great. Dont mind paying a premium if you get a great service which by the sounds of it she offers

Offline Timkitchen

Dropped her a message after getting pvt gallery to see a bit more. Just my type, now just the wait for a response!

Offline Stongwee53

Ive got a response from her on a message i sent last week. Hoping to get something booked in with her fairly soon now. Looking forward to it

Offline gbyld87

49 reviews on here, ALL Positive

Will be 50 when I get one done.  Absolutely first class.

Offline Stongwee53

Will be 50 when I get one done.  Absolutely first class.
Look.forward to it hoping we can arrange a date and time with her soon myself