Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley xx - Southampton  (Read 2945 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mjc

External Link/Members Only

Fees- £200
Meeting- outcall to my home

Arrangement:
Eversince I saw Hayley's profile I fancied her And decided for and outcall booking.i sent email, got reply with phone number. Discussed to find suitable day and time and fixed.  Gave her my address. She Messaged me before start and once she parked. I gave her directions to my flat. And she appeared.
She is very pretty. Dressed very well and discrete.

Meeting:

We sat on sofa and chatted for few minutes. She must have understood that I am shy, so she took the lead and started kissing. After while I suggested to go in bedroom. And then I realised that I didn't gave her money neither she asked for it. When I talked about it she smiled and said don't worry give it afterwards. Very nice attitude!

She undressed herself mad helped me undressed. The started giving me oral without. Awesome!

She asked politely "do you want to have sex now? I don't know what your are capable of". I was being greedy and said yes let's do that I will try to come twice. So we did CG and Mish. Had small break again chatted for a while and then she started blowing me again. She was putting genuine efforts but I was not getting hard enough. I knew very well  that I can't do it twice in hours time but greedy mind took me in this situation. LOL. Lesson for life.

I said her to stop as I didn't want to exhaust her. She said don't worry about me and continued again for a while and finally gave up.
 Again we laid in bed cuddling each other and chatted for few minutes.

Finally I have her money, she dressed and left and left me home happy.

Pros:
Beautiful face
Superb body
Superb attitude
Polite
Great service

Cons
Light kissing (although she mentions about it in her profile) but that's okay.
Pricey (but worth it)

Will I see her again? Waiting for uk-lockdown to plan for next meeting.

Offline JJwyatts

Fees- £200
Meeting- outcall to my home

Arrangement:
Eversince I saw Hayley's profile I fancied her And decided for and outcall booking.i sent email, got reply with phone number. Discussed to find suitable day and time and fixed.  Gave her my address. She Messaged me before start and once she parked. I gave her directions to my flat. And she appeared.
She is very pretty. Dressed very well and discrete.

Meeting:

We sat on sofa and chatted for few minutes. She must have understood that I am shy, so she took the lead and started kissing. After while I suggested to go in bedroom. And then I realised that I didn't gave her money neither she asked for it. When I talked about it she smiled and said don't worry give it afterwards. Very nice attitude!

She undressed herself mad helped me undressed. The started giving me oral without. Awesome!

She asked politely "do you want to have sex now? I don't know what your are capable of". I was being greedy and said yes let's do that I will try to come twice. So we did CG and Mish. Had small break again chatted for a while and then she started blowing me again. She was putting genuine efforts but I was not getting hard enough. I knew very well  that I can't do it twice in hours time but greedy mind took me in this situation. LOL. Lesson for life.

I said her to stop as I didn't want to exhaust her. She said don't worry about me and continued again for a while and finally gave up.
 Again we laid in bed cuddling each other and chatted for few minutes.

Finally I have her money, she dressed and left and left me home happy.

Pros:
Beautiful face
Superb body
Superb attitude
Polite
Great service

Cons
Light kissing (although she mentions about it in her profile) but that's okay.
Pricey (but worth it)

Will I see her again? Waiting for uk-lockdown to plan for next meeting.

sounds like a great time! she's certainly next on my list once lockdown is eased a bit so i can travel down there!

Offline Tun210

She is on of the best, I agree all what MJC has said.

Offline timsussex

She's going to be very busy when lockdown eases if half the people who have her on their HL actually book her !

Offline Circusboy

She is great.

I saw her a few years back for a very kinky time.

I will definitely be back at some point as she is the best.

Offline funfungoodguy

Not wishing to raise suspicions - Hayley is certainly popular, but

There is something odd about the language of that report, whilst the writer presents as a non native English speaker, there are elements of diction and words that would only be familiar to a much better English speaker than the impression that one might think the report at first tries to present.

Does that make sense?,

Offline mjc

Not wishing to raise suspicions - Hayley is certainly popular, but

There is something odd about the language of that report, whilst the writer presents as a non native English speaker, there are elements of diction and words that would only be familiar to a much better English speaker than the impression that one might think the report at first tries to present.

Does that make sense?,

When I had a read of my own review, I spotted few spelling mistakes 😉. Your guess is correct, I am not a native English speaker. But my English is not better either 😁 I struggle to find worlds. But is it odd?