Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Cartier in Leicester Positive Review.  (Read 3231 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Cappadonna

Saw her a few days ago, found her on Birchplace.

Text her to book, no problem call when l get to the postcode. Evington area. She couldn't hide behind the door as it was mainly glass! She was wearing a dressing gown, still looked good.

Went in the bedroom, squeezed my cock and asked what l was after. One hour booking, to include French kissing, her to top me, owo both ways ànd cim both ways her on top to 69 me to cim Finnish.

She went to stash the cash, càme back in and de-robed.....her face is pretty, looks better ànd softer than the pics. Very friendly, no attitude at all. Her body.......holy fuck I'd say perfect, size 8, large bolt ons, amazing ass and about the prettiest cock I've ever seen. After some very very light French kissing, she stripped out of her one piece number and l just kissed and licked her nipples and large breasts, I just see she was getting harder...so moved onto the bed where l was desperate to get her 6\7 inch cock in my mouth. Enjoyed sucking and gagging her cock, was tempted to worship it for the whole hour! Could nt hold off any longer, l asked her to fuck me. Some lube, a finger or 2, then a glass dildo to get me ready. Some poppers next as she eased herself inside me. Slow to start, then a quicker pace when deeper, including a few harder thrusts for good measure. I was in heaven, then àfter a few mins she told me she was gunna cum, whipped the condom off, I spun round and swallowed about 80% of it...what a fucking treat it was.

Now it was my turn to come, she àfter a quick clean up she hopped on top for 69. I was so turned on l came rather quick. Nice chat ànd cuddle after. Offered a shower, then had a ice cold Pepsi, then gave me a KitKat on the way out!

Definitely a positive, full on snogging would of made this my best punt ever. OK...sorry I'm gushing now....almost tempted to say treat her well guys!

She's here till the 22nd. I'll be returning before she goes.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 11:51:27 am by Cappadonna »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi Cappadonna, you have posted this in the discussion thread.

We can move it to the review thread, but youneed you will need to confirm that it was a positive review, as youhav ementioned you planned to return to see her.

Offline Cappadonna

Opps sorry. Yes its a positive review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Opps sorry. Yes its a positive review.

Have moved to Review Section, and shown it as a Positive Review.

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good review matey seems like a nice find, half tempted myself to have a go  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Daft question sorry I’m old, what was the poppers for / do they do?

Don’t ask I’ll never know sorry  :lol: :drinks:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Don’t ask I’ll never know sorry  :lol: :drinks:

Helps you to relax your arse. I’ve never noticed any difference when I used it.

Offline RogerBoner

ILO Katie used it for her enhanced orgasms and gave some for Anya when she first came over to join the family business. Katie gave it to me during BJs but I hallucinated and went soft. I have probably used it successfully with her but I don't remember. I miss the lass.

The good thing about poppers is that the effects wear off within minutes so it's safe to drive home etc.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
ILO Katie used it for her enhanced orgasms and gave some for Anya when she first came over to join the family business. Katie gave it to me during BJs but I hallucinated and went soft. I have probably used it successfully with her but I don't remember. I miss the lass.

The good thing about poppers is that the effects wear off within minutes so it's safe to drive home etc.

That as my next question, how long it lasts for haha

Katie was amazing, feeling your pain bro

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Helps you to relax your arse. I’ve never noticed any difference when I used it.

Worth thinking about as I’m getting more daring these day (not sure that’s a good thing  :lol: )
Thanks for the info matey

Offline RogerBoner

That as my next question, how long it lasts for haha
You can buy liquid gold from a sex shop in Hyson Green opposite ASDA, they have a discreet entrance at the rear  :lol:

Offline wantkinkyfun

I believe there are medical reasons why you shouldn't mix poppers with blue pills.