Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage telford  (Read 22178 times)

massman71

Anyone tryed any of the massage women off gumtree from telford? There is two blonde women that look hot but what do they offer???

Offline jammiedodger1

states non sexual service so unless you find out differently when you contact them it'd just be massage

Offline JT100

states non sexual service so unless you find out differently when you contact them it'd just be massage

Not Necessarily so...this has to be stated in the terms...many do provide HE, albeit, you us.sualy have to pay extra

Offline Parsifal

I know her well and you will not be disappointed when she gets to know you.

Offline Madone1

I know her well and you will not be disappointed when she gets to know you.

Care to elaborate?

massman71

massman71

Any one been to see this woman? Looks prety hot External Link/Members Only

Offline jammiedodger1

i've not really tried the massage with he scene as i'm no great fan of asian girls (just a looks thing not a race issue) but staplers extensive thread on massage has got me thinking i might give it a whirl, the two girls highlighted in this thread look great so if anyone has any more info on whats on offer i'd be interested to hear it

Offline toni

Not been to either of those but if you want a nice massage and sex try a lady called sue massage
She used to advertise on Gumtree before
Operates from a decent flat in Wellington
She sometimes has a friend with her

kayman2498

looking for someone local, how well does she get to know you? full service?

fos

See my posting at the top of Shropshire Massage

massman71

Yes did thanks :-). Still no word on what the nice blonde offers she did have a nice few pics on a moonfrute web site but has gone :-(  but she still pops up on gumtree now and again

fos

Just updated 'Shropshire Massage' thread.

fos

Here is a tip for Shropshire guys.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Handy fro Shropshire as she is not far from the Codsall exit of M54 (J3)
Lovely person and genuinely loves sex

seeker78

Any recommendations for sensual massage in call daytimes only, recent experiences please

kayman2498

I can recommend travelling down to wolves to see Bridget at Tiger Lillies, very sensual, take your time with her!

Offline Roodboy867

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she has been mentioned before somewhere here, face looks familiar but seem like a new profile. Any enlightenment?

Offline Madone1

Can't help on that one mate I've never been for a massage the whole this is not a sexual service line puts me off.

Offline Roodboy867

Yeah it makes me wonder also. But they have to put that because of where it is advertised. Sophie is on there also, says "Not a sexual service" however I have first hand (pardon the pun) experience to the contrary  ;)

Offline Madone1

I just wouldn't want the embarrassment of having a ragging hard on and be asked to leave. Is shoppe any good is it just a handjob?

Offline Roodboy867

Very good massage. Great hand job. she allowed me to touch her up her dress. Cracking firm arse. She had a G string on and as I felt up between her legs she had no problem with me running a finger over her pussy. :thumbsup:

fos

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she has been mentioned before somewhere here, face looks familiar but seem like a new profile. Any enlightenment?
Its Marina Maria Mary or whatever she feels like calling herself.
Dont waste your time and money.

Offline Roodboy867

Ah ok. Have you experienced her Fos?

Offline Madone1

Very good massage. Great hand job. she allowed me to touch her up her dress. Cracking firm arse. She had a G string on and as I felt up between her legs she had no problem with me running a finger over her pussy. :thumbsup:

Sounds good would a few visits get more out of her BJ maybe?

Offline Roodboy867

Not sure really mate. That was my first visit with her. I was thinking of seeing if she is available tonight. But she gets booked really quickly so I expect I will be too late.

Offline Madone1

Not sure really mate. That was my first visit with her. I was thinking of seeing if she is available tonight. But she gets booked really quickly so I expect I will be too late.

Got nothing to lose mate go for it let us know how it goes and how far she goes. :D

Offline Roodboy867

Offline Madone1

Why is it so hard to get any action on a weekend. :dash:

fos

Sophie goes out with her friends on a Saturday.

fos

Sounds good would a few visits get more out of her BJ maybe?
BJ - very unlikely but I've been lucky enough to get the dress off and see that fantastic arse of hers.
Nothing up top but she really knows how to wear a G-string.

Offline Roodboy867

You mean she has a life away from making us feel good? Whatever next?  :unknown: Women getting the vote?

Offline Madone1

How dare she!!!!  :lol:

But really getting a punt after 5pm on a weekday and anytime on a weekend is getting stupid.

Offline Madone1

Yeah your right but what about when the mood strikes there normally the most exciting punts for me anyway.

Offline Roodboy867

Tried that. Something always crops up so I could not get to the meet. Nearly every time for me it has to be an opportunistic punt. It does not however account for the lack of response or no reply at all from virtually any girl within a 25 radius that I use on AW. Any further and it is just not achievable. Recently, there were 40 girls in my search radius and criteria of logging on in the past 7 days, only 12 displayed a number. Not a single one answered. I had emailed 5 of the them. Emails not even read. It really is a joke.  :dash:

Offline Madone1

We really are spoiled for choice round here might as well buy a fleshlight it will be more reliable and better looking then some of the pigs on AW. :scare:

Offline Roodboy867

Just got back from another session with Sophie. Oh she's good. She was wearing a very very short dress. Wonderful little arse. Great massage. Very good HR as she was grinding her pussy on my thigh. I got to slide a finger inside her G-string and got a gentle feel of her pussy.   :dance:

She offered me an option with her friend for £60 half hour for "other services". She did say only a few get offered that so either she's fibbing or I'm doing/saying the right things. I think basically just being kind and showing respect helps.  :hi:

She did say she is only working until Wednesday 13 Aug then she goes home for 3 weeks to learn more techniques. Will look forward to that   ;)

kayman2498

I'll cancel my kitchen meeting with Ann Summers and get some pert ass!

bbb99

The other girl is better amazing body.
Expensive extras but worth it.
Probably better than Natalie and Sophie

bbb99

You mean husband...!

Frenchy4012

bbb99

Yep. She used to work in a factory