Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abi_Ren Solihul intense GFE  (Read 4610 times)

7 review(s) for Abi_Ren (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline SunestStripper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS Initial contact via AW then onto text. Prompt response and very professional.

GIRL This one is a 10 in my book, so gorgeous. Age on profile accurate.

TIME & FEE One of the elephants in the room is the fee, a steep £280 for 1hr 30m.

MEET Took a couple weeks to organise this meet with Abi, schedules didn't quite match up but a mid afternoon midweek slot opened up that I could fill (amongst other things  :wacko:). Days before the meet Abi asked if i had any requests, i am quite vanilla in taste, to which her reponse was sensual GFE is a speciality and a favourite.
Arrive at the venue on time in a 2 hour free parking bay that would become free after 6pm so no worry there. Directed  to the entrance which is on a side street to a main road where no onlookers where witnessed, discrete is the word.
Hide behind the door trick, turn and WOW, a blue eyed brunette in black lingerie, heels and lace robe all matching of course. Peck on both cheeks befitting my southern European heritage (not sure she was aware but culturally appropriate). Led upstairs where I requested to use the bathroom to freshen up. Exit bathroom with her standing in the doorway of the bedroom with a cheeky smile and those come fuck me eyes. Couldn't help notice in the opposite diection down the hall another room with her friend Maria who was on the phone at the time, main stand out there in the brief glance i took were the curves of the rump on that girl, maybe a future punt. This was the only time during the meet that Abi's collegue was heard or noticed.
So into the bedroom, Abi was apologetic that our schedules couldn't match sooner but assured me the time together would be worth the wait. Paperwork sorted and the games commenced. Started off with light kissing, on the odd occasion there was also some light tongue action, DFK not on the cards. She suggest i take my clothes off and lay back, we continue kissing and and carresing as Abi begins to stroke my rock hard cock, my hand also ventures south for a mutual fondle. Abi then starts whispering in my ear how much she's been looking forward to this meet and how she cannot wait for me to fuck, OH GOD i could've unloaded right the and there. She postures up rubbing her pussy on my thigh, cock in hand looking me in the eye and biting her lip. I start to take the control, i wanted to get to work on her sweet tasting pussy. Feel i got top marks with my work or she deserves an oscar for her reaction. Onto the other elephant in the room, oral was covered and ok, but that's not why i was here, i was here to fuck an incredibly stunning babe. If my preference that day was to get some balls deep uncovered deepthroat i would book the appropriate girl. Anyway after a good few minutes of sucking Abi comes back for some LFK while stroking my cock with her increasingly wet pussy, not only am i feeling it but she again is in my ear telling me so, I'm starting to think this is going to be a real cerebal fuck session. Once the the tease is over we're in boys, cowgirl with her grinding away. OMG the tits how could i forget, enhanced for sure yet soft and bouncy around a healthy E in cup size. I'm getting the "I could fuck you all day" and "You're so deep inside me" talk and i high fiving myself that i haven't filled the bag and there's a lot of action left in me. I throw in some pumping from the ground up before we move in to mish, i doing all the tricks i've got, posturing up the legs to hit the g-spot, some choking which i had a feeling she'd be into. The view of her looking up at me begging to be fucked harder is permanently burned into the wank bank. I slip down to the side into spoons, pounding away having a great time, next up doggy and bag filled. End of round 1 finished in a sweat.
Abi cleans me up and we talk, cuddle and caress. Talking about mutual interests and blah blah.
Time was flying but round 2 was on the cards and i was almost stiff the whole way through, again another mental five to myself, Abi deserves the credit here. Round 2 was far simpler than the previous round. Cowgirl with me holding her close this time i'm the confident one whispering in her ear, she's blowing my eardrum apart with intense moans. I'm in heaven making this stunner reacte the way she is. Blow my second load and Abi sits up, little tap on the chest with a look she's returned from the satisfactory dimension i was in from the moment i saw her. Another clean and killed the final amount of time with chat and what-not. Left with time running over my 10 minutes.

Final Verdict A top punt that i was very happy with and i am planning to visit again. Her price and services offered may put some off and i totally understand why. For me she is a level above in terms of sensual gfe, for 1hr 30 on a cold mid January afternoon i was in bliss.

Offline Pablo02

I’m trying to figure out which part was the intense GFE

No owo and no dfk yet look at those incall rates  :thumbsdown:

Just seen her AW profile looks like she does cam, chatt etc etc
Maybe this is something that she just does for some extra 💰💰 and so she’s not really that bothered!  :unknown:

Offline InMefan

Not sure what some of these girls are smoking charging way over £150 an hour with a lack of services available.

Offline Jmaes123

I would always class GFE as definitely including OWO and DFK. Am I right or am I wrong

Offline chrisintcov

I would always class GFE as definitely including OWO and DFK. Am I right or am I wrong

Totally agree. Especially about the kissing.

Offline jimmymac

Dead right. Oral with and no DFK is not a class GFE.

Offline Brumish

Aye. Spot on. Not sure why people think girlfriend experience is anything other than what a girlfriend experience is.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I'd agree with that, but have read other reviews stating her kissin was excellent  :unknown:

I had kept her in my HL at 180 to maybe one day go and visit as maybe a one off or to see, but now 200 soni wont bother, yes her prices I get that, as is mine to study her profile and decide yes or no, in decided no as beautiful as she looks I'm gonna go without , irrelevant maybe but imo 180ph with limited services to what I'm used to/like was a little too dear to start with.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 08:12:34 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline Joe Exotic

Thanks for the review sir! Looks FAF.  Glad you enjoyed.

Will be on the look-out when she tours LDN. But those prices cannot be inflated - £200ph no OWO is already the limit. Too many WG offering hot bod + OWO at those prices.

Anyone know or have a link to the friend?

her friend Maria who was on the phone at the time, main stand out there in the brief glance i took were the curves of the rump on that girl, maybe a future punt.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SunestStripper

Thanks for the review sir! Looks FAF.  Glad you enjoyed.

Will be on the look-out when she tours LDN. But those prices cannot be inflated - £200ph no OWO is already the limit. Too many WG offering hot bod + OWO at those prices.

Anyone know or have a link to the friend?

Offline Blakers88

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - PreopDollyJTS, Johnnyboy94, Blakers88
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Pablo02

The friend has tried to out a punter
Can’t seem to find the thread also had bb and unprotected sexual on her likes list around that time

Offline JontyR

If you put the number code into the search box there are a number of threads and reviews. Can't see one about outing a punter but there was a long thread after a review by vindici of this parish.

I've seen her, had a pretty decent punt tbf must review, saw vindicis neg but didnt know that she'd outed or tried to out a punter :thumbsdown: must have a swat up. Sadly she has gone from 150 to 180 in one swift move, just pure greed imo, probs due to hangin about with abi, if she can get it fair play, I wont return sadly.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 04:53:53 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Online alabama1

I've seen her, had a pretty decent punt tbf must review, saw vindicis neg but didnt know that she'd outed or tried to out a punter :thumbsdown: must have a swat up. Sadly she has gone from 150 to 180 in one swift move, just pure greed imo, probs due to hangin about with abi, if she can get it fair play, I wont return sadly.
Gone up to £200 now  :hi:

Offline inbruges

2 elephants in the room is one too many for me  :scare:

Gone up to £200 now  :hi:

Maria is still 180. I was on about maria, I've seen her at 150ph.

Never seen abi when she was 180, both over my imposed limit now, odd times i make an exception,  in other cases I choose to keep my punting tokens.

They may have gone up ££ as it's possibly quiter, but I can't see either coming back down, can you?

Online guymids-72

Great review mate.
As long a you went away feeling like a million dollars then price you paid is irrelevant imho.
Personally for me it's a little steep and I'd expect OWO and a levels at this price, but value for money is subjective and you clearly consider you got this so happy days.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 07:14:28 am by guymids-72 »

Offline jay121

Good review OP, but have to agree considering the price the lack of services stands out