Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AnayssX - Euston  (Read 2062 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline DaDriver

Still yet to find a decent rom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Within 6 months

Logistics
Booked in a flash 30 minutes notice via whatsap, might not always be a good sign

5 minutes from Euston Underground station, one flight of stairs, 3 wg set up, 2 rooms next to each other could hear Amyra and turned me on. Clean enough but basic no mens shower gel, I bring my own :cool:

Looks
Attractive girl her eyes is the highlight, slim and has a nice set of b/c cup tits, fairly smooth skin and beautiful feet.

Services
£120 / 1hr - no OWO (extra) and no Kissing
Very basic service I can't even write much about it as it was just plain, this girl is pretty but it was a boring punt for me. Unresponsive and does not even try to get into it. The usual tricks in the bag, trying to hold the dom on mish, keeps her feet inside your legs to stop penetrating deep on cg.
I got what I wanted (fucked those pretty feet) but service is just isn't enough to rate this as a positive.

Positive
Attractive, nice slim body and feet.

Negative
Unenthusiastic
Will try the tricks
Use of phone
Short timer, needed to watch my own clock
Can hear people fuck
Smokers breath

Yeah it was just a boring punt she did not try to please at all so another negative for a rom, search continues.

Just a warning this review was done personally and will not be the same experience as yours.

Offline bedhedred

I cracked and went back to her last week. Location Euston. Shares with Amyra.

She popped me in 15 minutes. I got 18 minutes on my first visit.

She said it's not her problem if I pop soon. I said I wanted longer OW. She said she would do it if I asked her. I'm not sure because I asked her to continue OW and 69 and she broke off early.

I may give her one more chance because she is so good looking.

Offline IYELLALOT

I respect how you've given her a negative despite clearly saying she was attractive. Too many simps nowadays giving props to under performers, thinking with their little cocks and giving positives just because the girl "was FAF". We have to raise the bar, or at the very least set a minimum standard that these ladies have to meet for our hard earned.

Did I read recently that a punter got choked out by a pimp? and then hugged it out and got like £20 back?  :lol: :lol: that is shameful...

Once again good review and well done for putting neg.

Offline DaDriver

I cracked and went back to her last week. Location Euston. Shares with Amyra.

She popped me in 15 minutes. I got 18 minutes on my first visit.

She said it's not her problem if I pop soon. I said I wanted longer OW. She said she would do it if I asked her. I'm not sure because I asked her to continue OW and 69 and she broke off early.

I may give her one more chance because she is so good looking.

Yea sometimes it is easier to re visit knowing what to expect (safety, no BnS) and make it a positive experience.

She got the looks if only the service is there, key would be to keep her busy and not to nut until full time.

Offline bedhedred

I was in the Euston area. She came back on WhatsApp with availability in 20 minutes. I could have jogged on but the thought of her lovely tight pussy 🥴🥴🥴 and I just couldn't bring myself to head home.

Offline Gmax.2000

Agree on the terrible service as reviewed before. Avoid absolutely. She is a total waste of money.

Offline bedhedred

I'm quite likely to return on a day when I am feeling more assertive, because you need to be so.

Offline DaDriver

I respect how you've given her a negative despite clearly saying she was attractive. Too many simps nowadays giving props to under performers, thinking with their little cocks and giving positives just because the girl "was FAF". We have to raise the bar, or at the very least set a minimum standard that these ladies have to meet for our hard earned.

Did I read recently that a punter got choked out by a pimp? and then hugged it out and got like £20 back?  :lol: :lol: that is shameful...

Has to be done, pretty but no skills, I had more fun with an average one who was sucking me off till her neck fell off!

Offline bedhedred

That was LEYLA now called Dia. I think Anyssx is slightly classier.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295815.msg3087395#msg3087395

Choking story:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287555.0
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 08:05:20 pm by bedhedred »

Offline rowdow

Sorry you had a bad one OP.

She does look good, tempted to try her out but from what i've read she doesn't sound too fun.

Tho I haven't read that she's unfriendly either, maybe with the right encouragement and direction she could be a winner.

Offline rowdow

You should've gone with Amyra.

Also has limited serivces but she gives great head and is a good fuck.

Offline bedhedred

You should've gone with Amyra.

Also has limited serivces but she gives great head and is a good fuck.

Her head was better than Anayssx, but the fuck I got was rubbish. Anayssx let me shag her properly.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 10:01:32 pm by bedhedred »

Offline rowdow

Her head was better than Anayssx, but the fuck I got was rubbish. Anayssx let me shag her properly.

That's a shame, maybe a 2nd visit with hindsight of Amyra's rushing tactics might result in a better outcome.

It's always best to just ignore the time rushing, just pretend you can't hear her lol

Did Anayss do the cock block thing the 2nd time you saw her?

Offline bedhedred

That's a shame, maybe a 2nd visit with hindsight of Amyra's rushing tactics might result in a better outcome.

It's always best to just ignore the time rushing, just pretend you can't hear her lol

Did Anayss do the cock block thing the 2nd time you saw her?

No. Anyssx didn't cock block the second time. She was feeling herself down there. I didn't go too deep.

Offline rowdow

No. Anyssx didn't cock block the second time. She was feeling herself down there. I didn't go too deep.

Good to hear, she's probably warmed up to you on the return visit.

Sounds like she's an SP that improves with time.

Offline bedhedred

Good to hear, she's probably warmed up to you on the return visit.

Sounds like she's an SP that improves with time.

I may "invest" one more pop to see if I can get onto level 2 of the game, because level 1 is not too exciting.