Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions in Walsall or surrounding areas  (Read 1903 times)

pureasons

Hi there,

I am new to walsall and punting. Thinking of giving it a try. Any suggestions on someone are cheap and cheerful?

I heard there are loads of street walkers about, worth a try?If so where do I find them in or around walsall?

Grateful for suggestions
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:05:56 pm by pureasons »

Offline jammiedodger1

why take the numerous risks associated with street-girls when there are plenty of profiles within 20 miles on aw  :unknown:

Offline curry

I would be very surprised if you find anything worth mentioning on AW in Walsall. Most the places are full of Romanian or other EE girls in dingy, smelly flats or terraced houses.

Bham city is less than 30 mins on the train go there the world is your oyster then.

Offline Brumish

Rather than risking a hell of a lot more than the £40-50 quid that you'll save on a street walker, go to an incall venue. You'll enjoy it a lot more and find the WGs cleaner and far less smellier!  :thumbsup:

Rayrehman

Bradford street ther always ther aftr 8-9 in th night

Offline Punterperson1971

In order 1-neve,2-Angelxx,3-heavenly and Donna X click my reviews on and some are Walsall and have the links

Ming

There's lovelyevee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not met her myself, but reports say she has a killer body, though not quite so good facially and she only does covered oral which is why I have not been.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Me too was supposed to see her very nice on phone but cancelled as she only does ow but plus thing was she was willing to jump in shower with me to

ffeet

Evelina is another cracker. 
External Link/Members Only

On tour at the moment though.

Offline Ramone78

I left Walsall years ago, and even then, the whole "Red light" Area was literally infested with Orrible Whores,Pimps, Smack Heads , Lunatics and Police.
Why take the risk ? just hop on a Train to Brum as mentioned above