Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly363636 - Basildon  (Read 1797 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5887439) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Kareempiya

Long time Lurker, first time poster!

Seen Carly a number of times and thought I would leave a review of our last meeting sometime back in Oct/Nov 20

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £60 for 30 mins

Comms: Arranged over text. Can take a little time to get back but has responded a lot quicker after the first meet.

Body: My type of lady, English with Tattoos and Boobs (although they are fake). Average body type not skinny nor fat and the face matches her profile pics exactly.

Services: Meeting in a hotel in Basildon, easy to find but not the nicest place. I suppose I will only be there for one thing so not bothered. Carly opened the door with a smile and a cheeky Kiss, She was already undressed and wearing her black Knickers and Bra. This is not my first rodeo and I'm not shy and know what I want, so straight to DFK and off with the Bra, boobs are Fake but still feel nice.

Chuck her on the bed and Whip out the tackle for OWO, Deep and slow including a sack suck. I returned the favour with a Oral on her, i like a nice shaven pussy that tastes sweet. Back to OWO as I move her onto the end of he bed for a face fuck and get to lick her again. A bit of fingering and a cheeky thumb up her ass, I didn't hear complaining just moaning!.

Safe sex as always (I get the irony with my user name), me on top, then from behind and cow girl...She asked if I wanted to CIM, no hesitation straight off with the rubber and loaded into her mouth. She's not a swallower but I don't mind. No clock watching and I went about 10 mins over the time.

Conclusion: Enjoy my time with her, don't need the small talk which she knows and covers all my needs. Seen she has had some not so great reviews, has only
been a positive for me.

Offline Welshpunter

Nice review mate. She’s into my HL.... once I venture out of Chelmsford. Long time lurker first time poster like me. Now you’ve started you’ll wonder why you didn’t review before. It’s like collecting football stickers!!!

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review OP. Previous reviews seem to be very different to yours. As Hackneyed said, may go one of two paths..hoping that she is going onto the favourable path for us. Might be worth a try..

Offline Kareempiya

Thanks for the review OP. Previous reviews seem to be very different to yours. As Hackneyed said, may go one of two paths..hoping that she is going onto the favourable path for us. Might be worth a try..

Carly has definitely improved and I think as with most 'service providers' the more they get to know you the better it can be (sometimes). Maybe I'm blinkered by the
Tatts and Boobs!  :D The way I see it is that we are the paying customer, if you're not satisfied don't go back.

Don't get me wrong, I've had punts where I wished I walked (I think we all have). But I'm more experienced and just generally up front about what I expect, if they don't deliver, see you later.

Offline Kareempiya

Thanks fella, I've been punting for several years and have a few stories to tell!.

Only problem is I can't remember most of the ones I've seen!. Its just punt and go and don't give them a second thought (I know I sound like a right C**T) but that's
the way it is for me.