Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy Prices strike Again!  (Read 1304 times)

Offline valiumdick

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 05:36:41 pm by valiumdick »

Offline Dark Vader

External Link/Members Only :dash: Is it me or is she good Value?

No reviews, no owo included, no chance. But they'll try it on cos some damn fool will pay it.

Offline pbrown355

Crazy. That's both asking that price and the idiot who will pay it.

Offline jay121

I can really see her phone ringing off the hook lol

Offline temptation

I couldn't really care less what silly prices some women try to charge.

Offline chadpitt

Stupid "Nub##n Queens" we're not your subjects and we won't pay tributes!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 07:22:09 pm by chadpitt »

Offline alabama1

My guess is , that she does not really want the work, but if the odd punter is interested then she will take it. A bit like the tradesman scenario who purposely inflates his estimate because he doesn't fancy the job.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 07:38:08 pm by alabama1 »

Offline petermisc

I can really see her phone ringing off the hook lol
I suspect that is probably the last thing she wants.  Talk on other threads of women raising prices to cut the number of clients they are seeing, to reduce risk of catching covid, while still keeping a reasonable income.  I suspect that this one has set her eyes on one or two rich sugar daddies a week.

Homegrown talent has always had an inflated value of its worth, but this one takes the biscuit.  I suspect that she has been looking at London agency prices, where £400 an hour is not unknown.

Offline The Owl

There's another one. She wants £180 an hour but OWO, CIM and swallow are all extras according to her FAQ's.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's not that bright either. She's hidden her face with an emoji in every picture except for when she faces the mirror. You can blatantly see her face in the mirror.  :dash:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 03:04:18 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline pbrown355

Looking at her face in the mirror she should have hidden that one as well. Banging body though.

Offline petermisc

There's another one. She wants £180 an hour but OWO, CIM and swallow are all extras according to her FAQ's.
And FK only at discretion, which probably means at extra cost if at all.  Probably best part of £300 an hour once you have added on all the extras.

Offline theaccountant

I got curious and looked up one of the WGs who used to be around my area and I've just seen her prices

£500 for 2 hours!!!

If memory serves me when I saw her, she was not in the best of places. But, even on her best day, I wouldn't fork out £500 for a 2 hours outcall.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The Owl

Looking at her face in the mirror she should have hidden that one as well. Banging body though.

I think she's quite attractive facially, but she also has the look of a woman whose completely up her own arse. She probably has to charge herself extra for that.  :sarcastic:

Offline Tender.french.kiss

but she also has the look of a woman whose completely up her own arse.
I don't know from her look, but from her first answer in her FAQ, I don't feel attracted by her fiery side :
Q. I'm a male service provider can we work together?
A. No. I don't want to sleep with you for free or make you money or have you pimp me out or gain from me whatsoever. Please don't bother asking me for freebies disguised as business opportunities I will just roll my eyes and ignore such silliness. A word of advice. Don't quit your day job! Unless you're working for free like you're asking me to do? In that case, I would start your claim for universal credit now, so you don't end up hungry as well as horny.

Offline Bornslippy

Offline Bornslippy

Oh....and OWO will cost additional £40....and cim/swallow a further £40 each...very much doubt she would swallow.
Roll up, roll up, she must be so busy at £240 for 30 mins

Offline vindici

Oh....and OWO will cost additional £40....and cim/swallow a further £40 each...very much doubt she would swallow.
Roll up, roll up, she must be so busy at £240 for 30 mins

One post is enough, by bumping the thread, all you're doing is giving her free advertising.

*Yes, I'm aware of the irony that my own post also bumps the thread 🙄