Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara/Susi Vivastreet Roulette - Birmingham  (Read 435 times)

Offline Dark Vader

This one caught my eye and although a few things didn't add up about this ad curiosity got the better of me. This ad had clearly been used for a girl named Susi and I had previously saved the same number on my burner phone. Ad is also describing a blond. However......

External Link/Members Only

Comms .....Were good. Phoned and spoke to a Latina woman who spoke good English on 3 separate occasions to garner as much info as possible, So which one are you? I have two girls for the same number? She didn't know anything about that. What do you look like? She said black hair big tits and big ass. Can you send me a picture? She said all the pictures were there for me on Vivastreet. Yeah right.

Location Apartment block off Broad Street opposite Sainsbury's. I've come across this location a few times before when contacting  SP's and always given it a swerve as there used to be a security man sitting just inside the door.

Anyway arrived and made my way up with no encounters in reception. Girl appeared to be the one in the photos but 10 years and 40 lbs ago and now couldn't speak much English. So who was I speaking to on the phone? she said in was a receptionist. Anyway with my limited Spanish and her limited English we muddled on.

Price paid £60 for half hour and £100/hour. £20 extra owo. Although I was happy with what I encountered, I don't mind them thick and she had large dark areolas on E- cup enhanced tits something told me to only go with the half hour. So I handed over the £80 and here is a first for me she took a picture of the money and sent it to whoever, the madame I guess.

Down to business She started giving me a nice owo blowjob and making all the fake noises but soon after the phone was ringing and pinging. I told her to put it on silent, which she did but she still remained preoccupied with the damn thing. First position was cow girl and after a couple of minutes shes looking at the damn phone again. Now the mood has gone and she stopped what she is doing telling me I'm not hard and trying to tell me time was up 20 minutes in. I'm trying to tell her to shut up and get on with her job, she is wittering away in Spanish clearly not happy and lack lusterly playing with my cock. All that was going through my mind was who could I call to recover this awful situation, as in go and see another girl to finish the job properly. So the session ended with not a hint of a happy ending in site and her not caring a damn whether I'd cum or not. I departed and got straight on the the phone to.......Review to follow.

Offline teddyking

The Brazil/Latina girls are a step below the roms now.
Brazilians < Roms < Hungarians < Thais 🙏
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac