Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you ask for a discount?  (Read 1020 times)

gldrowranger

I have seen  a lot of WG's in my last 2 years of punting and I always pay full price. Do you guys ever ask for a discount? Is it only for a specific group like romanian or british or everbody?

yorkshire123

I have seen  a lot of WG's in my last 2 years of punting and I always pay full price. Do you guys ever ask for a discount? Is it only for a specific group like romanian or british or everbody?

Have a read through this fella.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19724.0

Salt

I asked a similar question and got lots of sound Advice

Offline smiths

For an hours punt i already know what i am prepared to pay before i locate the WG so i dont ask for a discount. If a WG becomes a regular and i want to book say 3-4 hours then i will haggle to get a lower rate. I also dont like it when a WG is a regular and puts her prices up and expects me to pay her new rate. Hasnt happened often as the norm has been for them to keep me on their old rate which i appreciate and see as good business sense but when it has happened i have gone elsewhere.

Offline wristjob

I asked a similar question and got lots of sound Advice

Great opinions and advice on that thread.

pokenn

I fairly regularly get a discount by using reverse bookings on AW.

Offline threechilliman

I fairly regularly get a discount by using reverse bookings on AW.

+1. Amazing how prices tumble with RB's. Great when a WG from your HL bids below her normal rate. I have one that came down by £60 for the hour and has offered to hold that price for me for any future bookings.