Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lola Walthamstow  (Read 540 times)

Offline Jason bourne

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 30 mins

Comms: Very good, her English is clear and she will let you know what services are included

Services I asked for Via Phone: OWO CIM

Body & Hygiene: Same girl in the pictures smelt fresh

Environment: Clean

About her: Submissive, open minded, positive attitude, kinky, practically worships cock, loves big cock, good at sloppy BJ & can take a pounding.

Booking: got to the location and gave her a ring she told me give her 5 mins because I’ve met her before I new what to expect 5 mins past an she gave me the door number of the house as I got there she opened the door with a smirk (she remembers me) she lead me upstairs to the bedroom got the paperwork out the way she left the room when she came back in I was already laying on the bed cock out she got to work her Bj skills are top tier without fully DT so much spit it got overwhelming whilst she just looking into my eyes with the innocent look She got me so horny I grabbed her and started DFK then let her continue for a good 15 mins of her giving me a top sloppy I asked for a tit wank so she told me to sit on the sofa I wouldn’t lie she knows what she’s doing because that tit wank felt like sex + her keeping eye contact it got so much I ask if I could fuck her because I met her a couple of times and never new she provided sex only saw Bj on her profile she smiled an got the rubbers out. First doggystyle with me standing off the bed she said go slow because I’ve got a 8 inches couple slow strokes then got in the rhythm started to blow out her back as she moaning gripping the bed sheet I could tell she was faking at all her pussy was tight I told her turn around into missionary because I wanted to see her face when I’m smashing her out it got to the point that her legs started shaking uncontrollably I know that sign but I had no more energy in the tank so she gave me a BJ/HJ an then I blew my load perfect session ran a little over but I new we were both enjoying it to much after we were having small chit chat an she said you’ve never kissed me before I told her that she got me so horny I couldn’t control myself

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You posted this on the main discussion board, I've moved it to the correct region, if it is meant as a review you will need to post what rating to give it, positive, neutral or negative.

Once you do that it will be moved to the review section. Do not post it again elsewhere.

Offline Milfman

She can be moody at times but gives amazing bjs