Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Booty Becky Bham  (Read 948 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline girthyrod

The girl - External Link/Members Only

Location - Bham by Grand Central,

Duration - 1hr @ £120,

The meet - Today.

I desperately fancied a fuck (lockdown got me bored and horny), I tried to call Anya, phone was off and I called Lush but the ones I wanted all either too late or booked up, so I went for Becky whos last review and pics did it for me. I called up, she was available in an hour so I made my way after a shower. Parked im NCP by Gramd Central and walked to building. The security were a bastard in the building, bait as fuck to be honest and I literally ignored them and swiftly made way upstair only to be pestered by security about where I was going so I gave them a dud room number.

Finally knock the door, Riley answered and askes if I was her booking, I said no, Becky, then this black dude comes to door to see Riley, me and him in the hallway of flat with these women,  good job we werent awkward, worst start to a put ever  :mad: :lol:

Get into room with Becky, pay my money and get undressed. Becky returns, banging body, approx size 14 but one of best firm but peachy arses Ive seen, banging arse, truly lovely. She had a bodysuit and stockings on, I wanted to bang her hard there and then. We start kissing, light dfk, I get on the bed and recieved a truly impeccable blowjob, delivered expertly and enhanced with lip play and tongue bar. I was im heaven, I wouldve popped had she been quicker but instead she scooted around and asked me to play with her pussy, within a few min she was soaking wet, she got on top with no lube and rode me cowgirl to climax. I blew in the rubber and she cleaned me down.

Now, ideally she wouldve given me a massage but instead we kissed and I carried on playing with her. She was close to cumming and next thing I know her mate walked straight in the room whilst we are stark bollock naked, Becky went mad and said leave now to her. Couldnt apologise enough. Killed the meet there and then tbh. Then I hear my black punting brother exit and slap Rileys arse, good man. Again that killed mood. I lost all wood for the meet and instead just kissed Becky and played wkth her pussy and watched her play with it whilst I fingered him and enjoyed the view. Brief massage each and that was that.

I would return again because shes sound, has a lovely pussy (naturally wet) and very engaged. She deserved a positive. She doesnt get one due to her friend barging in, complete fucking joke that was and Becky was seething, if not more, than I was. The punters get together with my fellow punter. The security is tight! I would suggest doing the following, wear a mask and make a number up like 81 etc.

Would I visit again, yes, Id drop a bluey and see her for hr and half and devour her arse but not at current location.

Online Private Parts

Thank you for the review. Looks intriguing. But Jackie Pallo and Mick McManus spring to mind. Beauty is, as they say in the eye of the beholder
PP

Offline girthyrod

Facially, 6.5/10 Id day.

Her bum is 9/10, I really enjoy feeling her up.

Facially, the best SP is Vanessa from Lush so far to date, shes lovely.