Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ema24 - Newcastle  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Syxx

External Link/Members Only

First time review (expect a few as I’ve had a couple of punts the last year).
Found this profile and within seconds of texting had a 30 min (£60) meet booked, communication was great. Postcode given then asked to ring when I got to the street for door number.
Nothing dodgy about the area, terraced house on chilli road. Was met at the door and led upstairs by a lovely polish lass.
After finding the right bedroom I was offered (for the same price again) a two girl experience, sadly I didn’t have enough cash, she tried knocking a tenna off so I was even more gutted that I didn’t have the funds!
She was friendly enough when we chatted while paperwork and undressing happened. Great body, lovely tits with a bit of bounce on them and a shaved, tidy fanny.
She immediately put a Jonny over my cock, which was weird as I wasn’t fully hard yet and gave OW, was still good despite the rubber. I asked about a 69 but that was extra (£30 I think!)
After a few minutes she laid down and opened her pussy. She was very receptive while getting shagged and tighter than I expected.
I finished and we exchanged some more small talk before I left.
Overall she was great minus the hidden charges for stuff other girls enjoy for free and I’ll be back at some point to try the two girl offer.

Online MasterBatesAgain

Her tits look amazing! And me being a tit man she looks right up my street. Although the extras she charges do put me off.

I wonder if her duo partner is this one ? External Link/Members Only , as very similar adds.

If genuine photos then that what be something seeing them both together!

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I like the look of her and she was on the post lockdown radar.

Put off by the OW and extras though.

Offline nufc4life

OP, was it 100% the girl in the pictures or just similar looking/similar body shape.

Smells like romanian to me, no OWO, or kissing I'm guessing and loads of extras  :unknown:

Online CELICA GT

Thanks for the review. I like the look of her and she was on the post lockdown radar.

Put off by the OW and extras though.
Yeah, an extra £30 for 69, as far as I'm concerned 69 is part and parcel of a pretty standard GFE punt.  :hi:

Offline Syxx

Her tits look amazing! And me being a tit man she looks right up my street. Although the extras she charges do put me off.

I wonder if her duo partner is this one ? External Link/Members Only , as very similar adds.

If genuine photos then that what be something seeing them both together!

That would’ve been class, I think it was a dark haired slimmer lass. Can’t be sure but thought I saw her in the house.

Offline Syxx

Yeah, an extra £30 for 69, as far as I'm concerned 69 is part and parcel of a pretty standard GFE punt.  :hi:

Yeah cheeky extras are no good. She was good at what she did though.

Offline Syxx

OP, was it 100% the girl in the pictures or just similar looking/similar body shape.

Smells like romanian to me, no OWO, or kissing I'm guessing and loads of extras  :unknown:

It was the lass pictured, she had dyed her hair by the look of it though.

Offline twotight

Offline Fragilehand

I definitely think their Romanian and something about the pics also. They look fake not sure what it is but they just don't look real. Was it definitely girl in the pics ?

Online Kev3773

I definitely think their Romanian and something about the pics also. They look fake not sure what it is but they just don't look real. Was it definitely girl in the pics ?
answered in reply #7  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 07:38:08 am by Kev3773 »

Offline Syxx

would you consider External Link/Members Only a fairly reliable site?

I’ve only used it that once, so couldn’t say for sure.

Offline Maxemus

Another stunning girl in the area....seems too good to be true to me to be honest...but happy to be wrong.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Another stunning girl in the area....seems too good to be true to me to be honest...but happy to be wrong.
What has this got to do with this review.   :unknown:

Offline Slaine

You are wrong pal, those photo's are not her and are of topless model Melissa Debling  :hi:

Offline bbois77

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:17:13 pm by bbois77 »

Offline Maxemus

You are wrong pal, those photo's are not her and are of topless model Melissa Debling  :hi:
thanks mate