Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it all sexy undies??  (Read 1966 times)

Offline InkedHaylee

• Service Provider
I know each to the own but lingerie doesn't do much for me.
Light summer dress with lots of skin showing, bare legs no tights, Spice girls style little black dress, hot pants and strappy top
or a bikini. Something that relates real life situations where I have been standing near a beautiful stranger and I am overwhelmed with lust.

The other thing is it's great to touch a girl through her clothes, a hug like a slow dance at a 90s disco. Hand run down her back, touch of her thigh then slip up her skirt. All to often girl is naked before I can blink, fantasy over fuck and go home.

I have a regular exactly the same just says he feels it’s so much more of a turn on than the whole stocking regalia just a nice summer dress and a cute underwear set underneath. I quite like it to it makes a massive change from stockings and heels but damn they so make me feel hot so never knocking those on the head either

Offline InkedHaylee

• Service Provider
What about stockings and DMs Haylee ?

Don’t see no reason why not ...add a short tarten mini skirt could almost be a going out to a club outfit fir me  :D

Offline InkedHaylee

• Service Provider

Actually as a follow on id really like a session in a lounge with leather sofa  deep carpet and dimmed lights

Yes apartments are great for this dunno about the deep carpet would need to put a thick towel down  :sarcastic:

Offline Mkdng

Don’t see no reason why not ...add a short tarten mini skirt could almost be a going out to a club outfit fir me  :D

I guess the question is would you be able to accommodate such a request  :cool:

Offline InkedHaylee

• Service Provider
I guess the question is would you be able to accommodate such a request  :cool:

Owwww I’m no touting my business here don’t want booted unless I’m wearing them  ;)

Offline BelfastBhoyo

You ever get a request to crawl on your hands and knees up the stairs with a skirt and no knicks on while your punter follows you up trying to prevent his jaw hitting each stair Haylee?

Ive asked several WG to do this and they all say yeah, and when you get there theyve either forgotten all about it or blatantly ignored the request 🙄
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 03:19:22 pm by BelfastBhoyo »

Offline InkedHaylee

• Service Provider
You ever get a request to crawl on your hands and knees up the stairs with a skirt and no knicks on while your punter follows you up trying to prevent his jaw hitting each stair Haylee?

Ive asked several WG to do this and they all say yeah, and when you get there theyve either forgotten all about it or blatantly ignored the request 🙄

Maybe their places didn’t have stairs :unknown:

Offline Peken

Maybe they’ve arthritis as well I’d say some girls joints are sore after a year or two 🤣🤣

Offline Smetner

For me classic lingerie is the real deal. Also really into basques / corsets with same coloured stockings and heels but totally understand that it takes ages to get into that type of outfit. Untimate Milff in Belfast used to wear black basque and stockings and she looked devine.

In recent years I have been interested in visiting a lady wearing a while tshirt (no bra) and a skirt that is short enough so that it stops just above the top of a pair of stockings with heels. Asked a few ladies but never found one that had this available.

Like another contributor said good hygiene and nice lingerie will always work if a specific look is not available.
Best wishes to you
Smetner