Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen these girls? (Brazilian)  (Read 654 times)

Offline Acydwarp

Seen any of these 5 girls who caught my eye, as I’m currently looking for a girl to book.

Wondering if anyone has seen them as I can’t find reviews on their current profiles
External Link/Members Only

All these profiles seem fairly new so could be BS but they all look very good also haha

Offline David1970

Has a negative and neutral review here, not a good start for this “Brazilian” stable.

Offline falkirkguy50

Has a negative and neutral review here, not a good start for this “Brazilian” stable.

The negative on here when you read it is actually for another girl and not the Brazilian linked.

Offline David1970

The negative on here when you read it is actually for another girl and not the Brazilian linked.

Read what the punter who wrote the negative review said about the Brazilian, she pulled B&S on him.
He booked her, she agreed to the booking then she did not show but “another” SP was provided.
I think that is a negative for the Brazilian called Carol Delicious Doll.

NAME:
CAROL DELICIOUS DOLL

This was a bait & switch. I came to see carol and ended seeing a girl I didn’t know and from my recollection didn’t have a profile either. Should have walked but I needed to release something today.

However it is a negative, I didn’t come to see her but a negative that I didn’t mind taking.

Offline auldie63

Are the Brazilians the new Romanians?????  From some of the reports on here I wonder.   :hi: