Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: UK's favourite sex positions according to The Sun  (Read 933 times)

Offline nwluvit

External Link/Members Only

Londoners love the Eagle while Scots prefer 69
A few more snippets across the country

Mancunians-eagle
Leeds-69
Newcastle-eagle
York-69
Bristol - 69
Birmingham - 69
Cardiff- 69
Belfast-Missionary
Portsmouth-missionary
Southampton-69
Plymouth-eagle
Rochdale-Lotus
Rotherham -standing
Salford -reverse cowgirl
Bath-cowgirl

Seems no-one owns up to Doggie Style :unknown:

Offline Ghost89

I’d love not to pay anyone. My fave would be freestyle. Thank you very much. I’m here all week.

Offline JamesKW

I like Doggie Style, but I cum too quickly in this position,so I normally save it until near the end of the session,to get my monies worth.

Offline mr.bluesky

Doggie style with a well lubricated thumb up the lady's arse
( aka bowling ball grip)   :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Clearly the Sun never bothered to pick up a copy of the Kama Sutra first.
They may have then actually have learnt something useful!

As an aside I always find it hilarious when a foreign girl ticks “dogging” in her likes list when she clearly thinks it refers to doggy style  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 01:12:23 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Dipper

Both cowgirls and mish for me.

Doggy’s good, but I find it harder to hold the sap in if I’m enjoying it that way.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Londoners love the Eagle while Scots prefer 69
A few more snippets across the country

Mancunians-eagle
Leeds-69
Newcastle-eagle
York-69
Bristol - 69
Birmingham - 69
Cardiff- 69
Belfast-Missionary
Portsmouth-missionary
Southampton-69
Plymouth-eagle
Rochdale-Lotus
Rotherham -standing
Salford -reverse cowgirl
Bath-cowgirl

no mention of pronebone either

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Wonder how different things would be if it was split out by Male and Female for each region.

Definitely doggy for me too and agree its the position I'm most likely to come quickly in too!

Offline willie loman

when i was young it was always missionary, now i find it unconfortable, and stick to doggy, it is easier to come, and seems kind of dirtier.

Offline lostandfound

So Salford like reverse cowgirl? ... kinky lot ... maybe oop north isn't so bad after all.  :D

Offline Thephoenix

Hidden Image/Members Only

Whatever position you adopt, don't get too carried away.😮
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 04:02:31 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Paris69

Girl with her legs on my shoulders would be mine..

Have seen it called the Rock n Roller, the Plow and the Hook. Can't work out if they are all names for this one position, of tiny variations thereof....
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kotycommanderjohn

Banned reason: Trying to"out punters" also using account LilithNoir. Accounts created the same day as icybluespruce and AlmondMilk
Banned by: Head1

Offline NightKid

Let me think about it

That's actually a very discomforting position for the guy to be in  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Considering it's The Sun, they missed out one position: Fuck over a celebrity you don't like.

Offline Thephoenix

I originally posted this on a similar thread on NW board, but thought it might interest a wider audience.

According to the murals and diagrams I've seen on the walls of brothels found in the ruins of Pompeii, discussions on sexual positions have taken place for centuries.
It is thought that they represent a pictorial menu for customers, and also possibly an instruction manual for the inexperienced.

I've also enclosed a selfie I took as I was touring the site....

« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 03:19:20 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline lostandfound

:lol:

At school one teacher was always telling us about Pompeii and Herculaneum. Awkward moment when as a special treat we had a slideshow of holiday snaps which included a mosaic "welcome mat" in the vestibule of a villa preserved under the lava - a giant phallus.  :D

Offline pewpewpew

I prefer doggy or reverse cowgirl as I don't want her to see the shame in my eyes

Offline Dipper

Mish and CG for me.

Drive that seed home in civvy life.   :thumbsup:

Offline willie loman

:lol:

At school one teacher was always telling us about Pompeii and Herculaneum. Awkward moment when as a special treat we had a slideshow of holiday snaps which included a mosaic "welcome mat" in the vestibule of a villa preserved under the lava - a giant phallus.  :D

they have found a new room full of erotic frescoes, guy with a moustache, hairy back, looking at a girl holding her tunic up, and holding her fanny open,on  on the wall is the latin  phrase, uxores centurianes.

Online timsussex

they have found a new room full of erotic frescoes, guy with a moustache, hairy back, looking at a girl holding her tunic up, and holding her fanny open,on  on the wall is the latin  phrase, uxores centurianes.

try the Warren Cup

Listen to neil macgregor extolling  beauty  on BBC radio 4 100 objects from the British Museum

Offline willie loman

try the Warren Cup

Listen to neil macgregor extolling  beauty  on BBC radio 4 100 objects from the British Museum

thanks, it was actually a joke, uxores centurianes =centurions  wives.

Offline markeewould

Doggie style with a well lubricated thumb up the lady's arse
( aka bowling ball grip)   :thumbsup:

I thought that was just me  :bomb:

Offline BJrimmer

Absolutely no contest on this subject.

Doggy.

Nothing comes close.