Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester next week  (Read 754 times)

Offline wigantoplad

So folks ive got some time off next week and looking to punt

Problem being I'm struggling to find someone in Manchester and im cautious about being turned away because of the lockdown once i get to manchester train station because I don't drive

Can you guys advise

Offline John Alan

Wear a high vis and carry a back pack with some sandwiches say your on the way or way from work it's worked for me last 2 times, will post some recommendations when I got to my desktop

Offline Rework

If you want to go all out  - carry a ladder, no one questions a man with a ladder.

Offline wigantoplad

Wear a high vis and carry a back pack with some sandwiches say your on the way or way from work it's worked for me last 2 times, will post some recommendations when I got to my desktop

Ta pal

Offline anonymouse72

If you want to go all out  - carry a ladder, no one questions a man with a ladder.

Easy, one step at a time.

Offline anonymouse72

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292079.0

My recent review of Candy when I was in town a few weeks ago. Near Budget Ibis Trafford Road if that's close enough to be of any benefit

Offline Marquis

So folks ive got some time off next week and looking to punt

Problem being I'm struggling to find someone in Manchester and im cautious about being turned away because of the lockdown once i get to manchester train station because I don't drive

Can you guys advise

When you say you're struggling to find someone in Manchester, what type of girl/services are you looking for? What's your budget? I haven't punted since early September, but it seems to me that even during lockdown there is plenty of choice.