Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie may - Boldon  (Read 1991 times)

7 review(s) for ElliemayGateshead (1 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arfa2stroke

Arranged a meet with Ellie just before 2nd lockdown £60 for 30 mins
External Link/Members Only
Comms were good and all by text
Short walk from Boldon Asda , got a text from Ellie to say she was ready and supplied with exact location.entered and the place is a tip. Not a good start.
She’s quite a tallish lass which I like but certainly no looker , dressed as requested .
Paid up then through to the bedroom , straight on with the Mac , all services are covered, then she’s on her knees blowing the bugle which was ok.
Bent her over the bed to do her doggy but got the whiff of unwashed unmentionables . There was no way I was going to venture down there .
Gave it a couple of pumps but had to spin her back round for her to continue with the covered BJ as the aroma was putting me off quickly.
Once I’d finished , Ellie seemed as if she was up for a bit of a chat but I just wanted out. Made some excuse of meeting someone in Asda, got dressed double quick and got the hell out of dodge.
Wish I’d walked

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

Sounds fucking grim.

Two reds and two grey to her name on here now so at least she's consistent.

Offline tynetunnel

“I love nothing more than a nice intimate booking” Her clients may be less inclined! Thanks for the review, she sounds revolting  :vomit: