Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The - Where The Fuck Did Coronavirus Come From? - thread  (Read 1681 times)

Offline winkywanky

It’s lucky he is here, for his insightful contribution. Not much more to discuss now  :unknown: :unknown:

I guess he has basically just out that one to bed though, amazing.

Offline scutty brown

I always take medical advice from doggy characters on the internet  :lol:

Huckleberry Hound was always very believable

Online myothernameis

I think the pandemic has demonstrated the sheer self-defeating idiotic lunacy that unleashing such a "biological weapon" would be - if it ever needed demonstrating.

If there were contenders for a biological weapon, my first thought would be North Korea, as I wouldn't put it past them, doing some thing like this.   And it could be so hard to prove it was them, or any other country, as all you have to do, is release the virus in one of your neighboring countries

Offline winkywanky

If there were contenders for a biological weapon, my first thought would be North Korea, as I wouldn't put it past them, doing some thing like this.   And it could be so hard to prove it was them, or any other country, as all you have to do, is release the virus in one of your neighboring countries

Interesting hypothesis.

If any country were to consider doing it, it would be them.

They are pretty well completely isolated and control their borders tightly. Does anyone really know the infection rate there? If indeed there is one at all?

A N.Korean agent could successfully gain access to, and move around in China unnoticed.

To N. Korea, coronavirus could be a bomb which fucked up pretty well everyone else's shit apart from their own.

If they did it off their own bat (no pun intended   :lol:) and planted it in Wuhan, although China is pretty well their only friend, they would have known China would be largely unaffected compared with the rest of the world. Or maybe China were even in on it?

This is stuff we will probably never, ever get to find out. If Russia did it (very highly unlikely IMO) then we might get to find out.But N. Korea? No we wouldn't.

Offline winkywanky

The other thing to consider of course, is that with the backdrop of the failed Trumpian diplomacy, in terms of timing it would perhaps fit?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It cam from a laboratory in China that was messing about with Coronavirus and got leaked .
Post unequivocal evidence of that or don't post your speculation or unfounded conspiracy theories as fact.

Online badsin

Back on track: Andrew Marr has just interviewed WHO scientist Prof Watson. He has stated that all possible sources of the virus are on the table, including a leak from the Wuhan lab.
Check iplayer  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Back on track: Andrew Marr has just interviewed WHO scientist Prof Watson. He has stated that all possible sources of the virus are on the table, including a leak from the Wuhan lab.
Haven't watched it but no confirmation of where it did actually originate then. Just a list of options as no one knows for certain.   :unknown:

Offline tantric talents

Haven't watched it but no confirmation of where it did actually originate then. Just a list of options as no one knows for certain.   :unknown:
I really wouldn’t hold your breath.
No one is ever going to find out for sure or certainly own up to it and everyone seems to be covering their tracks....
It’s a shame Agatha Christie’s no longer with us. She’d be able to figure it out  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 11:44:01 am by tantric talents »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I really wouldn’t hold your breath.
No one is ever going to find out for sure or certainly own up to it and everyone seems to be covering their tracks....
It’s a shame Agatha Christie’s no longer with us. She’d be able to figure it out  :cool:
I know it is highly unlikely we will ever know where it actually originated, it was more aimed at those who insist on posting their speculations, guesses and conspiracy theories as fact.

Offline Thephoenix

Excellent interview....well worth a watch.

Offline scutty brown

for anyone interested in what that WHO team found, read this

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

for anyone interested in what that WHO team found, read this

External Link/Members Only

Interesting.

Although I'm not 'in the business', as I understand it when scientists meet they normally tend to leave politics at the door, and just enjoy exchanging scientific information freely for the good of all.

Obviously the stakes here are rather high, nevertheless I guess that's what you get when you deal with Chinese scientists. There's always someone breathing down their necks, and they know that.

Offline Little Joe

I watched that very interesting interview with the Proff. He was very relaxed about how the investigation was progressing and to the frustration of Andrew Marr he was not going to infer any direct blame. Contrary to what we read in the press he was not overly critical of the access they were given by the Chinese. He really left every option open bu you got the impression an escape of the virus for a laboratory was the least likely.
Would recommend watching the video and then sit back and await for the theories to be properly investigated......the Proff indicated that could take years.
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline winkywanky

There's no doubt that the Chinese did not release all the available raw data freely, and whether or not that was for nefarious reasons is anybody's guess.

Although it's probably one verse that Level 42 would never write, undoubtedly, that is The Chinese Way, and yet they still want to be seen as whiter than white.

It's for reasons like this that Huawei were not trusted to install our 5G network, it doesn't matter how independent a Chinese-based company say they are, or even if we're talking about Chinese scientists as is the case here, there is always the implicit threat that they mustn't give too much away, and they will never be fully open.

Offline Wadebridge1

I watched that very interesting interview with the Proff. He was very relaxed about how the investigation was progressing and to the frustration of Andrew Marr he was not going to infer any direct blame.

Yes indeed! Spot on fella. Marr behaved; throughout the entire interview with the Prof; as a shit-stirring little toad.

I might be wrong but I inferred from the Prof's interview that the WHO team's investigation had virtually ruled out a leak from the Wuhan BSL4 lab.
One assumes for the team to make that assumption they must have analysed the genetic codes of the viruses being studied at the lab and found none remotely matched the SARS-Cov-2.
By that I mean a closeness of resemblance of, say, 80% and above.

This is of course the claim that 'batwoman' Shi Zengli, one of the head scientists at the lab, had made all along.

The Marr programme made reference to four main 'theories' or possibilities,  but then, frustratingly,  didn't elaborate to any forensic degree on them.

But one I picked up; that I hadn't heard before;  was that the virus originated outside of China and was imported into the country in frozen food.
This 'frozen food' theory is highly unlikely in my view, as the implication is that the Huanan Seafood market would be one of the first places to receive this frozen food.
Yet it has been confirmed that several of the first patients in Wuhan to be afflicted with the viral pneumonia in Nov/Dec 2019 had absolutely no connection with the seafood market.

So the 'frozen food' theory is a non-starter in my book.
I think it is just being put out there to keep alive the possibility that the virus was 'imported' into the country, and did not actually originate from there.
Banned reason: 2nd account of Wadebridge
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

PMSL how did Wadebridge1 not get past the mods not the best piece of subterfuge.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:35:42 am by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Online Doc Holliday

PMSL how did Wadebridge1 not get past the mods not the best piece of subterfuge.

Totally bizarre. He only had 7 day ban which was largely spent and rather than wait, he created another account with the same name and posted. Now as a result his original account has a permanent ban. You couldn't make it up really .. although he did actually make a lot up.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:58:38 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline winkywanky

Yes indeed! Spot on fella. Marr behaved; throughout the entire interview with the Prof; as a shit-stirring little toad.

I might be wrong but I inferred from the Prof's interview that the WHO team's investigation had virtually ruled out a leak from the Wuhan BSL4 lab.
One assumes for the team to make that assumption they must have analysed the genetic codes of the viruses being studied at the lab and found none remotely matched the SARS-Cov-2.
By that I mean a closeness of resemblance of, say, 80% and above.

This is of course the claim that 'batwoman' Shi Zengli, one of the head scientists at the lab, had made all along.

The Marr programme made reference to four main 'theories' or possibilities,  but then, frustratingly,  didn't elaborate to any forensic degree on them.

But one I picked up; that I hadn't heard before;  was that the virus originated outside of China and was imported into the country in frozen food.
This 'frozen food' theory is highly unlikely in my view, as the implication is that the Huanan Seafood market would be one of the first places to receive this frozen food.
Yet it has been confirmed that several of the first patients in Wuhan to be afflicted with the viral pneumonia in Nov/Dec 2019 had absolutely no connection with the seafood market.

So the 'frozen food' theory is a non-starter in my book.
I think it is just being put out there to keep alive the possibility that the virus was 'imported' into the country, and did not actually originate from there.

The timeline:

Wadebridge > Wadethick > Wadebollocks > Wadefuck > Wadeshit > Wadegrudge > Wadebridge1 > Wadegone

So thick, he doesn't understand that whoever he's interviewing, a TV presenter/journalist will present an adversarial argument so that the interviewee's stance may be probed, or even proven.

Wherever you're watching from Wadebridge, Привет, как дела? 你好嗎?안녕하세요, 어떻게 지내세요?  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Seems like he was intent on going out in a blaze of glory  :unknown: He made it so obvious, he knew he'd be banned.

Of course in reality it was a damp squib on a cold and miserable Nov. 5th.

After all the bile-ridden shit he posted (and had been called out on) he realised there was no way back to any kind of credibility. So he took the crash and burn option methinks.

Offline winkywanky

Totally bizarre. He only had 7 day ban which was largely spent and rather than wait, he created another account with the same name and posted. Now as a result his original account has a permanent ban. You couldn't make it up really .. although he did actually make a lot up.

:D

Offline Little Joe

The timeline:

Wadebridge > Wadethick > Wadebollocks > Wadefuck > Wadeshit > Wadegrudge > Wadebridge1 > Wadegone

So thick, he doesn't understand that whoever he's interviewing, a TV presenter/journalist will present an adversarial argument so that the interviewee's stance may be probed, or even proven.

Winky, there’s adversarial and adversarial. Marr never listens to the answers...,he’s got his list of questions and fuck me he’ll ask them whatever. Just listen to him whilst a question is being answered, he can’t rest without trying to get back in. Worst supposedly highly regarded interviewer on TV in my opinion. Fuck me he does infuriate 😡😡😡..  rant over.

Back to the Proff being interviewed, I would recommend all to watch on catchup or whatever a surprisingly balanced (as far as we can tell) presentation of what they inspected. It has made me think to hold back a bit before rushing to judgement
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 04:10:10 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online myothernameis

Back to the Proff being interviewed, I would recommend all to watch on catchup or whatever a surprisingly balanced (as far as we can tell) presentation of what they inspected. It has made me think to hold back a bit before rushing to judgement

I watched the interview, but even before I has seen it, I had my own thoughts on how the virus came about

I think we need to ensure, we are looking beyond, the borders of China, as well as with in China

Could Kim Jong-un have the nerve to do something like this, especially when he has made threats to nuke some countries

Offline winkywanky

Winky, there’s adversarial and adversarial. Marr never listens to the answers...,he’s got his list of questions and fuck me he’ll ask them whatever. Just listen to him whilst a question is being answered, he can’t rest without trying to get back in. Worst supposedly highly regarded interviewer on TV in my opinion. Fuck me he does infuriate 😡😡😡..  rant over.

I largely agree with you, I do actually find Marr irritating myself, someone like Nick Robinson would do a far better job but unfortunately he's ended up on Radio4, a relative backwater for the vast majority.

But adversarial it has to be, you can't just ask a question and then let a politician give you his mission statement while singularly failing to answer the question. But no, continually butting in does no-one any favours, and it doesn't get any more out of the politician. I would also say that occasionally Marr lets his Scottishness influence his questioning sometimes, he did this a few weeks ago while interviewing Johnson. Very unprofessional to do that, a bit like outright calling Trump a racist, which Naga Munchetti did live on air and was NOT reprimanded by BBC management. Even if Trump is a racist, you use your journalistic skills to show it, if you actually say it then you're giving your own opinion.

I have actually watched the whole piece myself and to be fair the Prof did acknowledge that different people on the WHO team would have seen it differently. He also acknowledged that a degree of politics were definitely in play by the Chinese during the visit. He also said the enquiry would go on for months or even years yet.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 06:23:05 pm by winkywanky »

Offline scutty brown

Seems like he was intent on going out in a blaze of glory  :unknown: He made it so obvious, he knew he'd be banned.

Of course in reality it was a damp squib on a cold and miserable Nov. 5th.

After all the bile-ridden shit he posted (and had been called out on) he realised there was no way back to any kind of credibility. So he took the crash and burn option methinks.

My guess is Wadebridge1 was a diversion to stop the mods looking for his other alternate accounts.

Offline winkywanky

My guess is Wadebridge1 was a diversion to stop the mods looking for his other alternate accounts.

Curioser and curiouser...have you suspicions about other 'posters' Scutty? Obvs you wouldn't name them openly (although you could always PM me  ;))

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
The original one will be back tomorrow.   :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Curioser and curiouser...have you suspicions about other 'posters' Scutty? Obvs you wouldn't name them openly (although you could always PM me  ;))

Not enough posts yet to throw suspicion at anyone
See what happens over the next few days

Online Doc Holliday

Now I am confused? The original one which had the 7 day ban, now shows as banned for creating a second account?

Offline David1970

I largely agree with you, I do actually find Marr irritating myself, someone like Nick Robinson would do a far better job but unfortunately he's ended up on Radio4, a relative backwater for the vast majority.

But adversarial it has to be, you can't just ask a question and then let a politician give you his mission statement while singularly failing to answer the question. But no, continually butting in does no-one any favours, and it doesn't get any more out of the politician. I would also say that occasionally Marr lets his Scottishness influence his questioning sometimes, he did this a few weeks ago while interviewing Johnson. Very unprofessional to do that, a bit like outright calling Trump a racist, which Naga Munchetti did live on air and was NOT reprimanded by BBC management. Even if Trump is a racist, you use your journalistic skills to show it, if you actually say it then you're giving your own opinion.

I have actually watched the whole piece myself and to be fair the Prof did acknowledge that different people on the WHO team would have seen it differently. He also acknowledged that a degree of politics were definitely in play by the Chinese during the visit. He also said the enquiry would go on for months or even years yet.

Can I ask what you mean by “his Scottishness” as an Englishman living in Scotland I am interested?

Personally I have no respect for Marr, asking people very personal questions on TV because the public have the right to know. At the same time he has got a super induction stopping people even talking about the induction.
Double standard cunt.

Offline winkywanky

Wadebridge himself hasn't been banned then?

Assuming Wadebridge1 was actually Wadebridge, he receives no sanction for purposely setting up a new (and duplicate) profile to break his 7-day ban by posting a day early then?

To be clear, I am not passing judgement davie, I'm not a Mod, it's not my place to and that's apart from the fact that I have history with Wadebridge so of course I am somewhat biased.

Offline winkywanky

Can I ask what you mean by “his Scottishness” as an Englishman living in Scotland I am interested?

Personally I have no respect for Marr, asking people very personal questions on TV because the public have the right to know. At the same time he has got a super induction stopping people even talking about the induction.
Double standard cunt.

I forget the detail David, but at the end of the interview (where Marr had given Boris a roasting, fair enough) there was a question which I think may have been to do with Sturgeon's divergence from the official UK govt line on the pandemic response. Marr was clearly a little angered by the response and said something like 'well you don't care about the Scottish people then'. Something like that anyway. I remember thinking at the time that whilst Marr is clearly allowed to quiz Johnson on this, nevertheless it came across as 'personal'.

PS I have no idea about any injunction (I assume that's what you meant?)

Offline winkywanky

Now I am confused? The original one which had the 7 day ban, now shows as banned for creating a second account?

Sorry Doc, I hadn't seen this post. Yes, that's what I was thinking? (Goes off to check Wadebridge's posts...)

Offline winkywanky

Yes here it is:

Banned reason:
Creating 2nd account whilst on temp ban.

Offline David1970

I forget the detail David, but at the end of the interview (where Marr had given Boris a roasting, fair enough) there was a question which I think may have been to do with Sturgeon's divergence from the official UK govt line on the pandemic response. Marr was clearly a little angered by the response and said something like 'well you don't care about the Scottish people then'. Something like that anyway. I remember thinking at the time that whilst Marr is clearly allowed to quiz Johnson on this, nevertheless it came across as 'personal'.

PS I have no idea about any injunction (I assume that's what you meant?)

Sorry yes injunction, he had a super injunction to protect his private life while asking other people on TV about their private life, double standard from a hypocrite.

Offline winkywanky

Sorry yes injunction, he had a super injunction to protect his private life while asking other people on TV about their private life, double standard from a hypocrite.

I don't know the detail of that (probably because of the injunction  :D) but I think there is sometimes a case for politicians publicly espousing one thing while doing something totally different in their own life, being held to account for that.

A journalist doesn't set himself up to make the rules, therefore his private life shouldn't be made public. I guess if he had a newspaper column where he gave his opinion then it might be different. I don't think it's black and white.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It isn't worth changing it back to '7 day ban' when his ban expires tomorrow. Misunderstanding behind the scenes that's all.

Online Doc Holliday

It isn't worth changing it back to '7 day ban' when his ban expires tomorrow. Misunderstanding behind the scenes that's all.

:thumbsup: