Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hardly screening a new client  (Read 3615 times)

Offline HappyFlyer

About half of the girls I've seen for in-call for the first time, and almost all of the tantric masseuses, were happy to be contacted by an initial brief email requesting the date & time, then a quick text on the morning of the booking to confirm the appointment and return their adress. So at no point did I actually speak to them, nor refer them to my AW profile or any other means to identify some more about myself - or even give much about what I expected from the session. From my point of view this is all part of the excitement of the unknown encounter. But it struck me that the girls really had no idea who was going to walk through their door. Of course in my case they would be pleasantly surprised ;-)) But trying to see the setup from the girls' point of view, this seems like they're taking quite a risk. Not just a potentially nasty client, but someone much older, younger, weirder or just god-awful uglier than they would like to spend any time with :scare:! So I'm wondering if this is as common as it seems to me, and how the ladies on this forum view such uncertainty when taking a booking.

Offline smiths

About half of the girls I've seen for in-call for the first time, and almost all of the tantric masseuses, were happy to be contacted by an initial brief email requesting the date & time, then a quick text on the morning of the booking to confirm the appointment and return their adress. So at no point did I actually speak to them, nor refer them to my AW profile or any other means to identify some more about myself - or even give much about what I expected from the session. From my point of view this is all part of the excitement of the unknown encounter. But it struck me that the girls really had no idea who was going to walk through their door. Of course in my case they would be pleasantly surprised ;-)) But trying to see the setup from the girls' point of view, this seems like they're taking quite a risk. Not just a potentially nasty client, but someone much older, younger, weirder or just god-awful uglier than they would like to spend any time with :scare:! So I'm wondering if this is as common as it seems to me, and how the ladies on this forum view such uncertainty when taking a booking.

Of course its common, punting involves complete or virtual strangers punting together. Unlike you i dont waste my time as i see it emailing WGs, i just ring them and i MUST speak to them (unless they are liars and its another WG) to confirm the services i require are definitely on offer at the price advertised and to gauge their attitude, as thats the best i can do.

If a WG has a problem with puntiing with ugly, old or fat punters etc she should make that crystal clear on her profile in my opinion. What i look like is irrelevant as i view it so i dont waste my time describing myself to WGs when booking, its punting not dating.

vorian

But it struck me that the girls really had no idea who was going to walk through their door. Of course in my case they would be pleasantly surprised ;-)) But trying to see the setup from the girls' point of view, this seems like they're taking quite a risk. Not just a potentially nasty client, but someone much older, younger, weirder or just god-awful uglier than they would like to spend any time with :scare:! So I'm wondering if this is as common as it seems to me, and how the ladies on this forum view such uncertainty when taking a booking.

What's that got to do with anything as Smiths said it's punting not dating, I am responsible for my own behaviour, not other punters, nothing to do with me, so I don't think about it. Again dealing with this is one of the reasons prossies get paid so well.

Sounds like the sort of topic that gets posted on %%%. :dash:

Sienna_Bronze

I rarely talk to punters on the phone, unless they have specifically asked to talk to me. Even if I spoke to everyone us wg's don't have some magical sense to pick out the weirdos, the fatties or the mingers. Personally I don't discriminate, I see everyone, as for the risk, well that's just part of the job. Everyone knows doing this is very risky behaviour for both sides.

Phill8

Very common anything different would be unusual rather than the other way around.

vorian

And indeed on checking, you have indeed posted the exact same thing on PN, I am assuming you are hoping to post what a bunch of women hating bastards the punters on UKP are.

yorkshire123

Of course its common, punting involves complete or virtual strangers punting together. Unlike you i dont waste my time as i see it emailing WGs, i just ring them and i MUST speak to them (unless they are liars and its another WG) to confirm the services i require are definitely on offer at the price advertised and to gauge their attitude, as thats the best i can do.

If a WG has a problem with puntiing with ugly, old or fat punters etc she should make that crystal clear on her profile in my opinion. What i look like is irrelevant as i view it so i dont waste my time describing myself to WGs when booking, its punting not dating.

+1

Theres risks on both sides, the girl could be as potentially nasty, much older, younger, weirder or just god-awful uglier
To be honest if a prossies screening system makes me slightly uncomfortable i normally don't bother booking.

You will hear prossies complain about the amount of "no shows" they get but I'm sure a percentage of those are punters that have just had enough of the here's my post code, ring when you arrive, heres my house number, ring when you get to the door & wait for me bollocks. (Ruth, if you read this it isn't a dig at your post on another thread)

I have a very clear opinion, I'm the customer & i decide who i pay for, if the girl doesn't like it & decides not to take the booking then thats her choice, i will spend my hard earned elsewhere.

The beauty of UKP is that the "up their own arse prossies" will be discussed & when they are older fatter & no longer the best thing since sliced bread thus  lowering their rules on who they will see UKP members will remember & not bother with them.

The best thing about punting is that theres loads of talented girls willing to take your money even if you look like John Merrick  :yahoo:

Online wristjob

I pretty much won't go near an independent unless I can TALK to them.Some EEs disconnect straight away and then I get a text saying text me - ok, but I'll still call first if the replies come back immediately (ie they aren't in a booking) and if they don't pick up they are binned. Course just cos you speak to a woman, she agrees prices, services and genuine pics proves little and is why I now won't travel far to a booking most of the time.

Online wristjob

Even if I spoke to everyone us wg's don't have some magical sense to pick out the weirdos, the fatties or the mingers. Personally I don't discriminate,

If you have a problem with fatties or mingers you can put that on your profile and could ask - no 6th sense needed.

Weirdos well, they probably would be les likely to admit to 9or realise) it but speaking on the phone might actually help.

Offline smiths

I pretty much won't go near an independent unless I can TALK to them.Some EEs disconnect straight away and then I get a text saying text me - ok, but I'll still call first if the replies come back immediately (ie they aren't in a booking) and if they don't pick up they are binned. Course just cos you speak to a woman, she agrees prices, services and genuine pics proves little and is why I now won't travel far to a booking most of the time.

I of course agree it doesnt prove anything but its the best i can do and i cant legislate for out and out low life liars. I wouldnt dream of booking a WG only by email and text, i also require phone confirmation before i leave my place for the WGs nowadays, texts are ok if its a regular.

Offline HappyFlyer

And indeed on checking, you have indeed posted the exact same thing on PN, I am assuming you are hoping to post what a bunch of women hating bastards the punters on UKP are.

Well maybe I'm too new to this business, but my thinking was that posting on both %%% and UKPunting would access a wider set of working girls than just one. Is it frowned upon to be a member of both forums (fora)? If so I must have missed that on the FAQs. I am now getting the sense there is some sort of unpleasant rivalry between the two...?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I insist on speaking on the phone before the first booking as it is a good way to gauge someones attitude.  Obviously I cannot tell a serial killer on the phone but I can get a rough idea of someones attitude and general demeanour. 
Just like most punters prefer to speak to the prossie to gauge how she interacts with them.

You would be surprised at the amount of people that do not get seen due to a simple phone chat as some cannot hide their true demeanour no matter how hard they try.

From a phone call I would not know if they were ugly or fat or old and to me it doesn't matter as my job is to have sex for money.  This is not dating so looks are of no concern to me

Offline smiths

+1

Theres risks on both sides, the girl could be as potentially nasty, much older, younger, weirder or just god-awful uglier
To be honest if a prossies screening system makes me slightly uncomfortable i normally don't bother booking.

You will hear prossies complain about the amount of "no shows" they get but I'm sure a percentage of those are punters that have just had enough of the here's my post code, ring when you arrive, heres my house number, ring when you get to the door & wait for me bollocks. (Ruth, if you read this it isn't a dig at your post on another thread)

I have a very clear opinion, I'm the customer & i decide who i pay for, if the girl doesn't like it & decides not to take the booking then thats her choice, i will spend my hard earned elsewhere.

The beauty of UKP is that the "up their own arse prossies" will be discussed & when they are older fatter & no longer the best thing since sliced bread thus  lowering their rules on who they will see UKP members will remember & not bother with them.

The best thing about punting is that theres loads of talented girls willing to take your money even if you look like John Merrick  :yahoo:

Indeed, i want simplicity, although i would of already spoken to a WG previously to gauge her attitude i usually wont know until i wake up if i fancy a punt or not, in this scenario i want a quick reply, book, arrive, punt and leave. No long drawn out exchange or emails or ping pong text tennis which i know adds to the thrill of a punt for some punters, not me.

I also agree with your point about being clear your the customer, i punt to suit myself, not the WG, if she doesnt operate in the way that suits me i also go elsewhere. Actually i give John Merrick a good run in the looks stakes, he was probably on balance better looking than me. :scare: ;)

yorkshire123

Well maybe I'm too new to this business, but my thinking was that posting on both %%% and UKPunting would access a wider set of working girls than just one. Is it frowned upon to be a member of both forums (fora)? If so I must have missed that on the FAQs. I am now getting the sense there is some sort of unpleasant rivalry between the two...?

Judging UKP & %%% as rivals is like comparing Real Madrid & Scunthorpe united. Totally different leagues.
Or to put it another way, ones flourishing & ones dying on its arse.

Offline smiths

I insist on speaking on the phone before the first booking as it is a good way to gauge someones attitude.  Obviously I cannot tell a serial killer on the phone but I can get a rough idea of someones attitude and general demeanour. 
Just like most punters prefer to speak to the prossie to gauge how she interacts with them.

You would be surprised at the amount of people that do not get seen due to a simple phone chat as some cannot hide their true demeanour no matter how hard they try.

From a phone call I would not know if they were ugly or fat or old and to me it doesn't matter as my job is to have sex for money.  This is not dating so looks are of no concern to me

I agree, good post. For me any hint of a cold or monotone reply on the phone is the end of my interest. This is when a good WG should be trying to impress me to get my business in my logic, obviously before i have paid, i always think how bad they could be after i have paid them. Not a chance i will take nowadays.

Offline smiths

Well you do come across as naive to me but its completely up to you where you wish to post and your business.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I agree, good post. For me any hint of a cold or monotone reply on the phone is the end of my interest. This is when a good WG should be trying to impress me to get my business in my logic, obviously before i have paid, i always think how bad they could be after i have paid them. Not a chance i will take nowadays.

First impressions are the ones that count in this industry so a phone call is a good way to get that impression.  Its not hard for us to be friendly on the phone after all it is our business.  It goes the other way too as sometimes you can answer the phone and just get "address" barked at you or "open" or "I wanna fuck ya" so I know that is not the attitude I am looking for so will just say I am sorry but I dont think we are suited.  same as if a prossie answers the phone with "What" or "yeah" it does not give a great impression when a Hello how can I help you or even a hello would be good enough
I was always told if you smile when speaking on the phone people can hear the smile as your voice tends to go a little higher near the middle of the word or sentence
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:39:09 pm by Dani »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Speaking on the phone can sometimes, but not all, screen out drunk or drugged clients. I've had a few narrow misses there that I'd not have picked up from an email.

Some WGs do operate on email alone, my experience is that phone contact on the day lowers the chance of either party 'missing' each other. For instance there's been times when a client hasn't told me he's held up, or has gotten lost trying to find his way. Not everyone thinks to phone in such instances, some people are quite stubborn and if it wasn't for me chasing up(and I'll add here the chase up was after him saying he was closeby) they'd have missed their appointment. Something I doubt could be done with email especially with delays in delivery and the way some people write one or two word replies etc.

If however this method works for them then absolutely fine.

Offline HappyFlyer

Well you do come across as naive to me but its completely up to you where you wish to post and your business.

Fair do's on the dual posting being my business. But why "naive"? Unless you just mean inexperienced on the forums? I admit my limited exposure had not yet picked up the "political nuances" as I was somewhat focusing on the helpful information-sharing. 

yorkshire123

For all of you prossies out there be it members, lurkers & general nosey fuckers.
You could learn a lot from Strawberry's screening process. Clear, polite,concise instructions, its that simple.

For those who think I'm sucking up or trying out for a discount, Ruth hasn't got a clue who i am (and it will stay that way) plus a kick in the bollocks normally offends (unless your into that type of thing   :sarcastic:)

SirFrank

Screening is a two way affair and I always establish through initial contact if I want to meet the girl in question. If there's no response of she sounds like she can't be bothered then neither can I.

Offline smiths

Fair do's on the dual posting being my business. But why "naive"? Unless you just mean inexperienced on the forums? I admit my limited exposure had not yet picked up the "political nuances" as I was somewhat focusing on the helpful information-sharing.

I wouldnt know if you really are inexperienced on forums as i dont know you. Your posts come across as naive to me on this subject.

Offline mattylondon

You're pretty close to my mentality. Whilst I only punt indies these days, I insist on a brief conversation first at an agreed time. The longer I punt, the more I know exactly what I want and the less tolerance I have for prossies frigging about! I don't get hung up (no pun intended!) about booking any individual. There's always somebody else to take their place, where punting is concerned.  ;)

I take any agreement on rates, services and such like with a large pinch of salt until I can establish exactly those things face to face. And most importantly, prior to handing over the cash. In a minority of cases, this has probably created a bit of awkwardness or ill will but I don't really give a shit! It's my money. My rules. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:13:00 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Matium

) But trying to see the setup from the girls' point of view, this seems like they're taking quite a risk. Not just a potentially nasty client, but someone much older, younger, weirder or just god-awful uglier than they would like to spend any time with :scare:! So I'm wondering if this is as common as it seems to me, and how the ladies on this forum view such uncertainty when taking a booking.

You're in the wrong place.

This goes on Prossienet.

They'll love you there.

Offline Marmalade

You're in the wrong place.

This goes on Prossienet.

They'll love you there.

I thought SAAFE m'self. But the dear man is busy growing a pair (or else has ill-intentions concealed beneath his 'caring' exterior?). I never had such thoughts until I looked on forums: but due to my nature, the thought of harming a working girl wouldn't naturally cross my mind.

Prossies should read and post on SAAFE about their (prossies) welfare. Punters should post on UKP about punters' welfare. Since prossies are part of a service industry (and punters are not), UKP actually welcomes the occasional prossie who in fact realises this!

Offline HappyFlyer

I thought SAAFE m'self. But the dear man is busy growing a pair (or else has ill-intentions concealed beneath his 'caring' exterior?). I never had such thoughts until I looked on forums: but due to my nature, the thought of harming a working girl wouldn't naturally cross my mind.

Prossies should read and post on SAAFE about their (prossies) welfare. Punters should post on UKP about punters' welfare. Since prossies are part of a service industry (and punters are not), UKP actually welcomes the occasional prossie who in fact realises this!

I'm wondering how my enquiring about how working girls deal with the obvious risks of mysterious strangers turning up at their doors suggests being 'busy growing a pair'?! I asked entirely out of concern about their welfare. I've met some lovely girls whom I would hate to get hurt in any way. I must emphasise that the thought of harming a working girl in any way wouldn't cross my mind either! Anyway I've learnt a lesson today UKP is not a place that welcomes  such topics so I will refrain from any more such ramblings.

Online wristjob

Basically why would it be a risk? Like Marmalade it never really occurred to me. If you let anyone into your house (eg Jehovas, tescos delivery guy, whatever) you don't automatically think he's going to kill you do you? I would guess most WGs have some form of safety measures in place but hopefully they don't need them. I believe there's info about that sort of thing on SAAFE - their job, their business.

This is a punters forum so we cover aspects from a punters point of view. Punting wallets with pretty much exact money, no ID, punting phone. If there are a load of guys there after robbing us there you go, have my wallet and £10 PAYG. If there happen to be a gang of cannibals or some satanists wanting a human sacrifice then I'm toast. Mostly that doesn't happen.

RandyF

For those who think I'm sucking up or trying out for a discount, Ruth hasn't got a clue who i am (and it will stay that way) plus a kick in the bollocks normally offends (unless your into that type of thing   :sarcastic:)

Get over yourself already  LOL  No-one gives a fuck.

yorkshire123

Get over yourself already  LOL  No-one gives a fuck.

Sorry i don't get your point.
Is it an attempt at sarcasm or a dig?

Online wristjob

Sorry i don't get your point.
Is it an attempt at sarcasm or a dig?

Bizarre wasn't it.

Online wristjob

I was thinking the same thing.

Offline mattylondon

I always took that as a given?  :unknown:

I couldn't give tuppence halfpenny about a prostitute's welfare on this forum. SAAFE exists for that. The question is whether the post was naive at best or trolling?

Offline smiths

I'm wondering how my enquiring about how working girls deal with the obvious risks of mysterious strangers turning up at their doors suggests being 'busy growing a pair'?! I asked entirely out of concern about their welfare. I've met some lovely girls whom I would hate to get hurt in any way. I must emphasise that the thought of harming a working girl in any way wouldn't cross my mind either! Anyway I've learnt a lesson today UKP is not a place that welcomes  such topics so I will refrain from any more such ramblings.

I dont want to hear about WGs getting hurt either, i punt for fun, but as adults its of course their responsibility to look after themselves. I assume though dont know as i dont read it often that SAAFE offers WGs advice on this.

My main concern on safety is for punters, sadly there are a lot of low life WGs and pimps about.

yorkshire123

I dont want to hear about WGs getting hurt either, i punt for fun, but as adults its of course their responsibility to look after themselves. I assume though dont know as i dont read it often that SAAFE offers WGs advice on this.

My main concern on safety is for punters, sadly there are a lot of low life WGs and pimps about.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyFlyer

Points taken chaps. I'm now getting to grips with what is best handled on what forum! And indeed you've raised the very good point that we punters may also have very little information to go on when we meet a working girl for the first time - especially if there's no useful feedback - so we're *also* taking a risk! At least in my experience so far I've never felt in danger or threatened despite going to some slightly dubious flats. I'll endeavour to keep it that way by making pre-checks where possible - helped a lot of course by the wise words and reviews in UKP...

Online wristjob

At least in my experience so far I've never felt in danger or threatened despite going to some slightly dubious flats. I'll endeavour to keep it that way by making pre-checks where possible - helped a lot of course by the wise words and reviews in UKP...

You get stories about people being threatened and robbed but like you I've been to some dubious places and it's always been ok. As I said punting wallet/phone are a must in those scenarios possibly more for peace of mind than anything else. If any of that is a problem you can just go to places you feel more safe.

One thing I often do is leave the AW profile of a girl I'm visiting open on my computer behind other windows (nobody else in the house). If I'm found dead in a ditch or become some fat polish pimp's new gimp there's a decent clue for the cops :)

vorian

You get stories about people being threatened and robbed but like you I've been to some dubious places and it's always been ok. As I said punting wallet/phone are a must in those scenarios possibly more for peace of mind than anything else. If any of that is a problem you can just go to places you feel more safe.

One thing I often do is leave the AW profile of a girl I'm visiting open on my computer behind other windows (nobody else in the house). If I'm found dead in a ditch or become some fat polish pimp's new gimp there's a decent clue for the cops :)

You should start a topic on that, "How To Get Revenge From The Grave". After all you might stop the next punter getting gimped or murdered.  :D :thumbsup:

Online wristjob

You should start a topic on that, "How To Get Revenge From The Grave". After all you might stop the next punter getting gimped or murdered.  :D :thumbsup:

Well, the reality is you are probably at more risk driving there than once you get there but it's peace of mind innit.

Offline smiths

Its thankfully very rare to read about a punter getting robbed or worse, and i have been reading punting forums for years now. I have been threatened a few times over the years, but i have also punted in some well dodgy places and in the main havent had many problems with my safety.

You bring up an interesting point that has only rarely been explored in my observations before. As a punter its unlikely anyone knows where you are going to punt, if something happens at a punt be that being robbed or say having a heart attack how are you going to explain it to family and friends, especially a partner obviously.

Also IF you care about leaving evidence your a punter behind say on a computer and/or phone and you die suddenly what can you do about that. Ask a trusted friend to clean up for you was one suggestion i read, what if you fall out with that trusted friend though, they then know you punt and wont be doing any cleaning up anyway.

Online wristjob

Well there are no phone records cos it's a punting phone.

I would usually leave my normal phone in my car - if somebody wanted my wallet then that's no problem but if I was destined to be the gimp in the basement then likely they would get the keys, move the car, find the phone before I was noticed as missing and anybody tried to use the phone to locate me - or the battery would be dead.

If I have a heart attack or I'm dead I'm probably not so concerned people find out what I was up to.

I would stress there is no full blown paranoia here. I book late so I've likely got the AW page open. Its as easy to ATL-tab it behind something else as to close it.

One question I have now is about going to familiar premises - and I did mean to start a thread on this. Nowadays I'm frequently visiting an established well known place a lot, and I've got as much trust as I would anywhere really. I know you used to go to a lot of LMP so similar to that I guess. Now I figure my normal wallet with my ID is probably safer with me than in the car and I usually take my normal phone inside (in flight mode to avoid any problems). Curious what others would do in familiar surroundings where they felt safe. You're probably more at risk from other punters than anything else.

Offline smiths

Well there are no phone records cos it's a punting phone.

I would usually leave my normal phone in my car - if somebody wanted my wallet then that's no problem but if I was destined to be the gimp in the basement then likely they would get the keys, move the car, find the phone before I was noticed as missing and anybody tried to use the phone to locate me - or the battery would be dead.

If I have a heart attack or I'm dead I'm probably not so concerned people find out what I was up to.

I would stress there is no full blown paranoia here. I book late so I've likely got the AW page open. Its as easy to ATL-tab it behind something else as to close it.

One question I have now is about going to familiar premises - and I did mean to start a thread on this. Nowadays I'm frequently visiting an established well known place a lot, and I've got as much trust as I would anywhere really. I know you used to go to a lot of LMP so similar to that I guess. Now I figure my normal wallet with my ID is probably safer with me than in the car and I usually take my normal phone inside (in flight mode to avoid any problems). Curious what others would do in familiar surroundings where they felt safe. You're probably more at risk from other punters than anything else.

When i went to GP Parties now gone they didnt have anywhere to put valuables at their once a month big Saturday parties so i kept all but the basics, my money, phone and car keys in my car which was parked away from the venue. Thats the best i could do as i saw it. I also didnt trust GP as they were liars.

At LMP you get an envelope to put your stuff in, i dont have any concerns that they are dodgy but still only take the basics value wise to any party i go to. The way i look at it is IF my car was nicked or broken into the few valuables i have in it that might get nicked arent that important in the scheme of things. I might have a debit card and photo ID in the car. Annoying to have them nicked of course but not the end of the world and easily replaceable.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
When i went to GP Parties now gone they didnt have anywhere to put valuables at their once a month big Saturday parties so i kept all but the basics, my money, phone and car keys in my car which was parked away from the venue. Thats the best i could do as i saw it. I also didnt trust GP as they were liars.

At LMP you get an envelope to put your stuff in, i dont have any concerns that they are dodgy but still only take the basics value wise to any party i go to. The way i look at it is IF my car was nicked or broken into the few valuables i have in it that might get nicked arent that important in the scheme of things. I might have a debit card and photo ID in the car. Annoying to have them nicked of course but not the end of the world and easily replaceable.

Until of course someone twigs onto the fact that these dead bodies, with PAYG phones with no records, exactly £120 in cash and no ID on them are punters.

A bit like all the blokes walking past hotel receptions on the phone.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Better to leave a note on the PC saying I am visiting this girl at 3.30 on Tuesday 10th july at such and such address or they might just think you like to view profiles and take no notice of it. 

Nothing like being a little paranoid. :lol:

However it is true.  As prossies most of us when doing outcalls have a buddy who knows exactly where we are going and we text/ring when there and they know what time we are supposed to ring back to say we have left in case anything happens but punters do not have that protection.  Most wont ever need it as punters being killed is rarely if ever heard of but if I was a man especially visitng the not so nice areas of town and perhaps a girl who is likely to have a huge Czeck pimp I would want someone to know where I was