Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell's Massage- Birmingham  (Read 2277 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Patron

Comms:

A bit of a hit-and-miss but good enough to make the booking

Girl: 

Nice girl, good attitude. Facially/physically she is not my type
(But As I always say, this differs from one person to the other but others might find her very attractive)

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet:

This happened a year ago almost.

Sent her a few messages with no response and gave her a call, and arranged a meet for the same day.
Got to the address and called her, and she gave me further directions on how to get to her Apt.
I was greeted with a smile and led to the massage room (massage table, which is always a good sign in my book).
gave me a drink and asked what I was after. I went with the Swedish/hard massage (I know now that I should have probably gone with the sensual option after reading her reviews).
The massage was OK, a bit too hard for my taste and after telling her this, she tried a softer touch but for some reason I did not enjoy the massage as much as I expected.
Don't take this as a negative, the massage was still very good but the hype or build up after seeing her positive reviews had raised my expectations too high :blush: :blush:
A let down for me was that I asked her for foot massage (not a weird kink or anything, just massaging my feet  :D) to be included in the routine, which I think she forgot.
After around 40 minutes of massage, she asked me to turn around and went for the glory.

Pro:
+ Clean flat
+ Good attitude
+ A professional at her job

Cons:
- She tried to make conversation throughout the hour (this might be a positive for some, but I don't enjoy it during a massage)
- Feet massage forgotten

On the whole, it was a good experience and she certainly is one of the best options for massage in Birmingham. 
Would I return? I most likely will after the lockdown is lifted.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 08:26:51 pm by Patron »