Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leyla honey - Gloucester Place W1  (Read 2695 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5849556) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Christos_39

External Link/Members Only

This girl is to die for! She is sexy and dirty at the same time. She screams of pleasure and gets wet as you touch her.

It was a snowy day and I wanted to meet someone to have a really good fuck. I called her and she was available. As soon as she opened the door for me, I knew I am into something extraordinary.

After we sorted the paperwork, she got undressed and ripped my jeans off and started sucking me and spitting on my cock. I got red and bloody erected and cock started to throb wanting to grind on her pink clit.

As she turned around, I started rimming from behind, oh god, she was gushing and enjoying that she even squeezed my face into her arsehole and yes it tasted like rose garden.

After 30 minutes of sucking and licking and spitting on my cock whilst I am rimming her and fingering her, she was begging me to ram into her.

I couldn’t resist that I had to pay her more to get it into her tight ass. God, she cried of pleasure and it was the tightest hole I have ever fucked. As I am fucking her asshole, she reached out to a dildo and shove it into her fanny. And I busted all my load on her ass cheeks as I pulled my cock out.

It was an experience to remember. I am coming back for more and more

Just be nice to her, respect her and be polite and she will give you everything she can. She loves sex and she is born to be fucked like a rag doll

Trust me, hell of a worth of a visit

Love you Dia baby 20

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Fantasist/Tout
Banned by: Head1

Offline rdemetrius1

Met her last year was supposed to meet her blonde friend but was bait and switched with her, not the best looking girl 3/10 at best, very slim and small, asked for everything extra and smelt like a rats ass. So disappointing that I paid £40 wanked in a tissue and left. Was on the side street of Gloucester place somewhere.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 01:07:45 pm by rdemetrius1 »

Offline poulen

That is such blatantly an ad that I actually chuckled!

Offline ali sugar

External Link/Members Only

This girl is to die for! She is sexy and dirty at the same time. She screams of pleasure and gets wet as you touch her.

It was a snowy day and I wanted to meet someone to have a really good fuck. I called her and she was available. As soon as she opened the door for me, I knew I am into something extraordinary.

After we sorted the paperwork, she got undressed and ripped my jeans off and started sucking me and spitting on my cock. I got red and bloody erected and cock started to throb wanting to grind on her pink clit.

As she turned around, I started rimming from behind, oh god, she was gushing and enjoying that she even squeezed my face into her arsehole and yes it tasted like rose garden.

After 30 minutes of sucking and licking and spitting on my cock whilst I am rimming her and fingering her, she was begging me to ram into her.

I couldn’t resist that I had to pay her more to get it into her tight ass. God, she cried of pleasure and it was the tightest hole I have ever fucked. As I am fucking her asshole, she reached out to a dildo and shove it into her fanny. And I busted all my load on her ass cheeks as I pulled my cock out.

It was an experience to remember. I am coming back for more and more

Just be nice to her, respect her and be polite and she will give you everything she can. She loves sex and she is born to be fucked like a rag doll

Trust me, hell of a worth of a visit

Love you Dia baby 20

How did she rip your jeans off ? did she use her mouth, hands, feet or pair of bollox ?
You actually remember her clit as pink while she was sucking you off and her arsehole smelled like a rose garden ???
Is this your sergei writing for you lol

Offline samson02

Hi Dia

How's it going?

Bit quiet I'm guessing. 

Offline Tun210

Most of the reviews about her here are negative.
I honestly trust someone who has 100's of reviews about her than someone who has reviewed for the first time.

Offline Wozel

She begged you to fuck her in the ass ..... wow..... I’m sold ..... NOT !!

Offline Londonlad40

“ I started to rim her from behind and she was gushing”  :unknown:

Offline fannydango

When I licked her ass it was the taste of someone who does not wipe her bum.   Reminded me of a chocolate eclair.  The inside of her ass was like the bottom of a marmite jar!    Or was it Nutella?   Anyway, thx for your promotion review.   Might ask you to give me a LinkedIN reference.   I like your writing style.   

Offline rowdow

That is such blatantly an ad that I actually chuckled!

Same, this is top class entertainment  :sarcastic:

Offline Wozel

When I licked her ass it was the taste of someone who does not wipe her bum.   Reminded me of a chocolate eclair.  The inside of her ass was like the bottom of a marmite jar!    Or was it Nutella?   Anyway, thx for your promotion review.   Might ask you to give me a LinkedIN reference.   I like your writing style.
:lol: :lol:

Offline The Night King

While Sergei waits to sign his first book deal with Mills & Boon...never forget this is the stunner he's writing about:

Offline TP84

Offline Wozel

While Sergei waits to sign his first book deal with Mills & Boon...never forget this is the stunner he's writing about:

Shame as she is quite hot

Offline bedhedred

I have not ruled out a return for 80 quid 30 minutes ride.